Thread: Mom kills son (7) by sitting on him.

Mom kills son (7) by sitting on him.

WTF? Can anyone tell me how the description of her sitting on her son would look like exactly? I don't like what I'm picturing.

Anyway, poor kid.  I couldn't find a myspace for her.

http://www.kctv5.com/news/18669773/detail.html#-

Police: Mom Sat On, Killed Son
    Woman Tells Detectives She Believes She Sat On Her Son

POSTED: 9:45 pm CST February 8, 2009
    UPDATED: 11:57 am CST February 9, 2009

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- A Kansas City woman was charged with second-degree murder in the death of her 7-year-old son, who appears to have died of suffocation.

Police spokesman Darin Snapp said Esmond Ross died Saturday at his home. Snapp said the boy showed no signs of life when officers were called to the home.

The child's mother, 28-year-old Lakeesha Brown, told detectives she believes she suffocated her son by putting her legs across his head and sitting on his chest.

Police said Brown had no explanation for why she sat on her son.

A body exam revealed that Esmond's right arm was broken in three places, and he showed signs of being suffocated.

Edwin I. Ross, the boy's father, said his 10-year-old daughter called him from Brown's house, distraught. He rushed to the house in the 3700 block of Prospect Avenue. He said Brown was sitting on the boy when he arrived, and he said it was clear the boy had been dead for hours.

Brown remains in custody. She also is charged with abuse of a child resulting in death and endangering the welfare of a child.

Re: Mom kills son (7) by sitting on him.

Talk about lossing it.  Poor kid. 
    I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.

There's too much blood in my caffeine system.

His arm was broken in three places? Seriously? That poor boy went through a lot of abuse that day. If I am reading correctly(I had to leave for a minute) The older daughter called her dad and he came right away. I am glad she did that who knows if she could have been next.

[quote author=aprilcarter29 link=topic=18550.msg1179468#msg1179468 date=1234211246]
    WTF? Can anyone tell me how the description of her sitting on her son would look like exactly? I don't like what I'm picturing.
    [/quote]

He's on his back and she's sitting on his chest, the only thing I can think of is like when a chick is on top during sex, that positiion. But in the case she was on his chest.

I could be wrong though.

Is it me or does she just look dead in her photo??

[quote author=sarabei link=topic=18550.msg1179524#msg1179524 date=1234214949]
    Is it me or does she just look dead in her photo??
    [/quote]

Or like she was hit with a tranquilizer dart.....
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

pretty hate machine butterflykim's Avatar

He said Brown was sitting on the boy when he arrived, and he said it was clear the boy had been dead for hours.
    fucking whackjob.
    everything about that sentence is disturbing.
    One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Senior Member A Midnight Dreary's Avatar

Jeez, poor little kid.  :-(

RIP Esmond 

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

:2huh:

omg.  how does someone even do something like that to their kid?  :x
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

[quote author=Sweetness link=topic=18550.msg1179503#msg1179503 date=1234213820]
    He's on his back and she's sitting on his chest, the only thing I can think of is like when a chick is on top during sex, that positiion. But in the case she was on his chest.

I could be wrong though.
    [/quote]

I read that she laid her legs across his face.  So they would have been in a T position with his head under her legs. 

I hate to say this but I couldn't help but laugh when I read the title of this thread ... 

[quote author=aprilcarter29 link=topic=18550.msg1179468#msg1179468 date=1234211246]
    Police said Brown had no explanation for why she sat on her son.
    [/quote]

No explaination. It sounds to me like maybe she meant to do it. I mean -- how could you not notice if you sat on your child ?

Whay's up with your sig KBQ? Is this leftover from the conspiracy theory week? You know they proved this to be true right?

Oh I'm pretty sure she noticed. It said when the dad arrived, the kid had been dead for hours. Was she sitting on him for hours? Seriously WTF you crazy, crazy bitch.

precious 

What a horrible way to die.. being suffocated by your own mother's gigantic ass. RIP baby.

[quote author=wheresthebeef link=topic=18550.msg1180239#msg1180239 date=1234254536]
    Whay's up with your sig KBQ? Is this leftover from the conspiracy theory week? You know they proved this to be true right?
    [/quote]

I have a facination with the Jonbenet Ramsey case so I kept it .. and yes, I know her parents were cleared (after 10+ yrs!) of her murder.

You are not a chicken, he is not an egg.

repeat this with me.

http://blogs.pitch.com/plog/2009/02/killa_city.php

Killa City: Mother tells police she doesn't know why she suffocated her 7-year-old son
    By Justin Kendall in Killa CityMonday, Feb. 9 2009 @ 6:15AM
    Lakeesha Brown
    Detectives say Lakeesha Brown told them that she didn't know why she suffocated her 7-year-old son Esmond Ross. But the 28-year-old told them that she laid her legs across his head and sat on his chest Saturday morning. An exam of Ross' body revealed that the boy's arm was broken in three places and broken blood vessels around his eyes, arms and chest. Brown originally told police that the boy suffocated when she rolled on top of him while sleeping.

Jackson County prosecutors are now charging Brown with second-degree murder, abuse of a child resulting in death and endangering the welfare of a child.

In August 2003, Brown plead guilty to assault and endangering the welfare of a child. She received a suspended sentence and two years of probation.

And a comment posted on this story.

People please bear in mind that you don’t know this woman. Nothing, absolutely nothing about her other than what you read in the news. I am certain that if the paper had all the details of this poor souls life, it would be very long story indeed, This is horrible tragedy. You know those other children will grow up one day, and nothing every goes away on the internet; so when one of those children, who will already have enough challenges as it is, googles their moms name do you really want to be someone who has contributed to all the horrible negativity that is being spread out here in internet land? It's not really something to talk about; its something to pray about and I am certain that her family could use that a lot more than this vileness out here... Judge lest ye not be judged…

http://www.kctv5.com/news/18682212/detail.html

Family Sticks By Mother Accused Of Killing Son
    Grandmother Says She'll Forgive Woman Accused Of Sitting On, Killing Son

POSTED: 11:39 am CST February 10, 2009
    UPDATED: 6:08 pm CST February 10, 2009

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- A Kansas City mother has been accused of killing her 7-year-old son, but Monday night, the woman's grandmother said her granddaughter was not a monster.

Her grandmother, who didn't want to be identified, said Lakeesha Brown, 28, loved her children but got caught up on the wrong path.

"They don't know the true story behind all of this," her grandmother said. "I'm not saying Lakeesha's bad, she just strayed. She strayed away from her teachings, and that happens so often in this time and age."

Police said Brown purposely sat on her 7-year-old son, Esmond Ross, on Saturday, killing him.

Brown's grandmother said she had yet to speak with Brown, but she knows Brown didn't mean to do what she has been accused of doing.

"Yes, I've forgiven her, because she deserves forgiveness," her grandmother said. "It's going to be hard on her when she comes down from this high she's on and realizes what she has done, because that was her heart. She had four children, but (he) was her heart."

Five years ago, Brown was involved in an incident in which a police report indicated she walked with a young boy up a ramp to Interstate 470.

It took several police officers to bring her down, according to the police report.

Brown's grandmother said those who knew the relationship Brown had with her son would know she didn't plan on things ending the way they did.

"He loved his mother. He loved his mother so deeply that he did not want anybody, and I mean anybody, even me, to say anything against his mother," Brown's grandmother said.

Prosecutors charged Brown with second-degree murder. Brown was moved from a mental hospital to a jail on Tuesday. She is expected to be arraigned on Wednesday.

Her grandmother said that despite what she was alleged to have done, Brown's family was sticking by her.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

There is a special place in hell for these types of mothers.

[quote author=Rea68 link=topic=18550.msg1182323#msg1182323 date=1234399421]
    There is a special place in hell for these types of mothers.
    [/quote]

She sounds like a nutball to me. Someone should have been keeping an eye on her. Meh, probably too busy watching someone who had 8 babies or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=18550.msg1182328#msg1182328 date=1234399651]
    She sounds like a nutball to me. Someone should have been keeping an eye on her. Meh, probably too busy watching someone who had 8 babies or something.
    [/quote]

Yeah, or worrying about a gold medalist taking bong rips or an obvious steroid user actually getting caught using steroids. Or maybe they were obsessing over whether or not Katie Holms is pregnant again. All of that is far more important than this child's welfare. 

Most likely, they were caught up in the latest Jennifer Aniston/Brad Pitt/Angelina Jolie saga.   :lol:

No, no, wait. . .I know.  They were too concerned whether fucking Brett Favre was going to retire for the 100th time.

Crazy bitch!      poor kid.  RIP

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=18550.msg1182328#msg1182328 date=1234399651]
    [/quote]

and it also sounds to me like someone needs to lose weight ..

Thread Information