Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Jonathan Libby (44) beat and raped an acquaintance for 6 hours

Re: Jonathan Libby (44) beat and raped an acquaintance for 6 hours

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=18485.msg1520864#msg1520864 date=1264697898]
    No, it all goes here in the thread and the thread is bumped now so anyone who is interested in it will see it and read it.
    [/quote]

oh ok thanks

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar

[quote author=jjb09 link=topic=18485.msg1520849#msg1520849 date=1264697042]

Just so everyone knows...I have found out that He had his court date not that long ago...That girl.. well she never showed up for it...so He only got 6 months in jail... so umm what does that tell you? I'm sorry but if that happened to me I definatly would have showed up and got my day in court...goes to show that they dont always tell the whole story do they..

[/quote]
    Are you fucking kidding me? The reason sexual assault/rape cases are so hard to convict is because victims are terrified to face their attackers and don't want to testify. Maybe she didn't show up because she didn't want to look into the eyes of the man who brutalized her for 6 hours.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

[quote author=TheFavoriteDaughter link=topic=18485.msg1520903#msg1520903 date=1264700240]
    Are you fucking kidding me? The reason sexual assault/rape cases are so hard to convict is because victims are terrified to face their attackers and don't want to testify. Maybe she didn't show up because she didn't want to look into the eyes of the man who brutalized her for 6 hours.
    [/quote]
    THANK YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

[quote author=TheFavoriteDaughter link=topic=18485.msg1520903#msg1520903 date=1264700240]
    [/quote]

OMG right????

amazing...  fucking amazing.

Funny these days rapists get PC in prison anyway with cable tv.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California

your signature frightens me.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

one month per each hour of rape  :-(
    i only wish he can get a taste of his own medicine in jail/prison.

He got 1 year 9 months. I think that the 6 months is counting time served.

Now I just love how the victim not showing up must say something to us. Yeah, I can't possibly understand how a woman that was brutalized by this douchebag-roidfreak-methhead, would find it difficult to face him again.

JJB,
    It is sad that while you are saying that there is no excuse for what he did, at the same time, you are using language that downplays everything. Something must have 'set him off,' ok, so now women have to tip-toe around men so that they don't rape them if they say the wrong thing. Or, the coke parties and all the women in his pictures, well, he had all of these women around and all the drugs, so she should have known that it was dangerous and bad things happen to people in those situations. And of course, she didn't show up, so what does that tell us? Oh, the drugs made him do it. It wasn't his fault. It was the drugs. Considering his arrest record, it wasn't the drugs, that is who he is. A violent rapist. Give me a fucking break. That makes it seem that ALL men are at the mercy of their hormones and oh, well, she put herself in a bad situation and it's just too bad that it happened to her. Well, sweetie, most men aren't like him, drunk, drug-addicted, etc... drugs wont MAKE a man into a violent rapist. You say it isn't right, but at the same time, you make excuses.

As a survivor advocate for a rape crisis center in my city, I see people like you all of the time. I do kind of understand where you are coming from, because he is family. You may not be terribly close, but he is still family. You are trying to downplay it to yourself as much as you are to everyone else. No one wants to think that they are related to someone that can do something like this.

(I know you are going to say that you weren't making excuses for him, but you were. Think about if a family member was saying this in a thread about a man that raped your baby sister, and I think you would see it).

[quote author=Just Jenn link=topic=18485.msg1522503#msg1522503 date=1264835962]
    He got 1 year 9 months. I think that the 6 months is counting time served.

Now I just love how the victim not showing up must say something to us. Yeah, I can't possibly understand how a woman that was brutalized by this douchebag-roidfreak-methhead, would find it difficult to face him again.

JJB,
    It is sad that while you are saying that there is no excuse for what he did, at the same time, you are using language that downplays everything. Something must have 'set him off,' ok, so now women have to tip-toe around men so that they don't rape them if they say the wrong thing. Or, the coke parties and all the women in his pictures, well, he had all of these women around and all the drugs, so she should have known that it was dangerous and bad things happen to people in those situations. And of course, she didn't show up, so what does that tell us? Oh, the drugs made him do it. It wasn't his fault. It was the drugs. Considering his arrest record, it wasn't the drugs, that is who he is. A violent rapist. Give me a fucking break. That makes it seem that ALL men are at the mercy of their hormones and oh, well, she put herself in a bad situation and it's just too bad that it happened to her. Well, sweetie, most men aren't like him, drunk, drug-addicted, etc... drugs wont MAKE a man into a violent rapist. You say it isn't right, but at the same time, you make excuses.

As a survivor advocate for a rape crisis center in my city, I see people like you all of the time. I do kind of understand where you are coming from, because he is family. You may not be terribly close, but he is still family. You are trying to downplay it to yourself as much as you are to everyone else. No one wants to think that they are related to someone that can do something like this.

(I know you are going to say that you weren't making excuses for him, but you were. Think about if a family member was saying this in a thread about a man that raped your baby sister, and I think you would see it).

[/quote]

^This is what I've been saying.^

[quote author=jjb09 link=topic=18485.msg1486922#msg1486922 date=1261694709]
    is your friend a persongot? why does he have my uncles information on his own myspace page? thats weird. and yuh if you look at the photo dickface posted of his mugshots and stuff it clearly gives you his weight n such. and he is a personal trainer. and he is a pretty big guy.. so maybe you guys should watch out what your putting on here. He wont be to happy to see this, and can probably find out where you live real fast. LOL.
    [/quote]

So your supporting his fancy of raping people he's mad at??? lovely family

[quote author=Quinnie92 link=topic=18485.msg1695802#msg1695802 date=1281922203]
    So your supporting his fancy of raping people he's mad at??? lovely family
    [/quote]

Sweet Jesus man, youre bumping up some old ass threads that judging by your replies you're only skim-reading.
    Only after disaster can we be resurrected.

[quote author=Mixmasterreece link=topic=18485.msg1695811#msg1695811 date=1281923179]
    Sweet Jesus man, youre bumping up some old ass threads that judging by your replies you're only skim-reading.
    [/quote]

Terribly sorry to disturb your day wiht my opinion GASP WHAT HORRIBLE THINGS SHOULD YOU BE FORCED TO GO THROUGH. And i read the first page but did not read the others, hence the QUOTE so no one thinks i'm replying to anything else.....

Thread Information