Thread: Erika Dotson (28) failed to report that her boyfriend Anthony Beckett (24) wa

Erika Dotson (28) failed to report that her boyfriend Anthony Beckett (24) wa

It is amazing that a mother can raise a child for 6 years and keep custody so she must have been a good mother to some point, can just allow a man to hurt her child repeatedly until the child could no longer sustain life.  Imagine your child looking at you like "Momma why aren't you helping me?"  This concept just blows me away, if that was any one of my sons I would have freaked the first time he touched one them and they are bigger than me now.  I just can't get the idea of this baby wondering why his mother wasn't protecting him... Sad :(

Re: Erika Dotson (28) failed to report that her boyfriend Anthony Beckett (24) wa

Re: Erika Dotson (28) failed to report that her boyfriend Anthony Beckett (24) wa

ugh, what the hell is this?!  both of you fail. :lol:

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2009/01/28/Erika_Dotson_(28)_failed_to_report_that_her_boyfri end_Anthony_Beckett_(24)_was_beating_her_son_in_th e_days_before_he_died

Dallas police arrested the mother of a 6-year-old boy Thursday night on accusations that she failed to report that her live-in boyfriend was beating the child in the days before he died.

Erika Dotson Erika Dotson, 28, faces a charge of injury to a child, a first-degree felony, in the death of Christopher Dotson, police said.

Her boyfriend, Anthony Lamar Beckett, 24, previously was arrested on the same charge after he told police he beat the child all day and pushed him underwater in the days before his death Tuesday.

"She knew what the suspect was doing," said Sgt. Brenda Nichols, commander of the child abuse unit.

State law requires that anybody who is aware of child abuse report it, Nichols said.

Man accused in 6-year-old's death admits beating boy, pushing him underwater
    The Dallas County medical examiner has ruled Christopher's cause of death a homicide by blunt force injuries and possible drowning.

Christopher was found Monday afternoon unresponsive on the floor and covered in bruises at a northwest Dallas apartment in the 9900 block of Brockbank Drive, near Walnut Hill Lane, according to court records.

Beckett told the paramedics that he had put the boy in the bathtub as a form of punishment, "meaning that he would dunk the [child] under water for seconds at a time," according to the records.

He told detectives that he started to beat Christopher on Sunday and struck him again when he arrived home from school Monday. He struck the boy repeatedly with a fabric and leather belt all over his body, he told investigators, according to court records.

Beckett remained at the Dallas County Jail late Thursday on $1.5 million bail. Dotson had not yet been processed at the jail late Thursday.
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

[quote author=beautiful.disaster link=topic=18448.msg1172105#msg1172105 date=1233593335]
    ugh, what the hell is this?!&nbsp; both of you fail. :lol:

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2009/01/28/Erika_Dotson_(28)_failed_to_report_that_her_boyfri end_Anthony_Beckett_(24)_was_beating_her_son_in_th e_days_before_he_died

Dallas police arrested the mother of a 6-year-old boy Thursday night on accusations that she failed to report that her live-in boyfriend was beating the child in the days before he died.

Erika Dotson Erika Dotson, 28, faces a charge of injury to a child, a first-degree felony, in the death of Christopher Dotson, police said.

Her boyfriend, Anthony Lamar Beckett, 24, previously was arrested on the same charge after he told police he beat the child all day and pushed him underwater in the days before his death Tuesday.

&quot;She knew what the suspect was doing,&quot; said Sgt. Brenda Nichols, commander of the child abuse unit.

State law requires that anybody who is aware of child abuse report it, Nichols said.

Man accused in 6-year-old's death admits beating boy, pushing him underwater
    The Dallas County medical examiner has ruled Christopher's cause of death a homicide by blunt force injuries and possible drowning.

Christopher was found Monday afternoon unresponsive on the floor and covered in bruises at a northwest Dallas apartment in the 9900 block of Brockbank Drive, near Walnut Hill Lane, according to court records.

Beckett told the paramedics that he had put the boy in the bathtub as a form of punishment, &quot;meaning that he would dunk the [child] under water for seconds at a time,&quot; according to the records.

He told detectives that he started to beat Christopher on Sunday and struck him again when he arrived home from school Monday. He struck the boy repeatedly with a fabric and leather belt all over his body, he told investigators, according to court records.

Beckett remained at the Dallas County Jail late Thursday on $1.5 million bail. Dotson had not yet been processed at the jail late Thursday.

[/quote]

At least I got to the article link.... :lol: :lol:

Just woke up... my mds skills awaken 15 minutes after me.

Thread Information