Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Suit: Tot choked on condom

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

Re: Suit: Tot choked on condom

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=18431.msg1189498#msg1189498 date=1234969710]
    I'm not being mean. I get all my child-rearing tips from childless people.
    My middle daughter was crawling around on the floor once and popped a hairball the cat threw up into her mouth. I didn't sue the cat and my daughter went on to be a normal human being. She is also the same kid the neighbors brought to me one time because she was riding her Big Wheel down the highway. We were having Christmas at my house and there were 30,000 people who could have been watching her while I did all the other shit, but obviously nobody was.

I was a sucky parent in a lot of ways. You may all feel free to do with that what you will.  :-P
    [/quote]

all i was saying was that you would think a kid would be more closely watched in an unfamiliar environment.  :|[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=18431.msg1189507#msg1189507 date=1234970699]
    As you should. We're well rested, so we're thinking more clearly.

I figured this was a good place for this. Confessions of a Hotel Housekeeper  :-P Yuck.
    [/quote]

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  ew.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=18431.msg1189603#msg1189603 date=1234977587]
    all i was saying was that you would think a kid would be more closely watched in an unfamiliar environment.   :|
    [/quote]

There should never be a used condom in your hotel room unless it's yours that you just got finished with.
    If evolution is outlawed, only outlaws will evolve. - Jello Biafra

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

[quote author=Evolved1 link=topic=18431.msg1189678#msg1189678 date=1234982083]
    There should never be a used condom in your hotel room unless it's yours that you just got finished with.
    [/quote]

this is true, i'm not denying that at all.  if the condom was not from the parents of the kid that choked on it, then the hotel is a huge fail. 
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=18431.msg1189516#msg1189516 date=1234971796]
    I'm sure I've mentioned this before because since I heard it I can't get it out of my head, but during a murder investigation at a motel in Des Moines once they found 38 different semen stains on the bedspread in the room. That has ruined hotels for me forever. 
    [/quote] ugh. I thought everyone knew to make minimal contact with the bedspread? They never wash that shit. Just the sheets!
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=ashleyhope link=topic=18431.msg1189517#msg1189517 date=1234971805]
    :roll:  at least the poor little boy is still alive. he could have choked and died...
    [/quote]

I think that's kinda the point. Yeah, its absolutely disgusting he chewed on a used condom but it could have choked and killed him. Hotels know when there will be kids in the room prior to them getting there. God even if they know it's just adults. What the fuck are maids getting paid for if they're not cleaning the room?

Every parent that doesn't already have a story of a kid getting ahold of something and putting it in their mouth will have one eventually. That's part of their exploring, the smell things, taste, touch, they just investigate everything that's around them. I've worked in daycares for years and have a child of my own, you can't catch everything. Doesn't change the fact the condom shouldn't have been there in the first place. Parents shouldn't HAVE to check out the entire hotel room before they let the kids in. Oh and any parent that says their little one never stuck something in it's mouth that they shouldn't have just didn't catch them in the act. Every kid does it.
    ask me questions damnit<br />http://www.formspring.me/bama

I remember one time Kari, my middle daughter, and I had been outside playing. After we had been back inside for awhile I noticed she had something in her mouth. I told her to spit it out and out pops a rock that she had apparently been sucking on since we had been outside.&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp;

And sticking things in their ears and up their noses. What's up with kids and that shit? Mine didn't do that, but so many do.

I was telling my oldest daughter this story earlier and she gagged. I thought she was going to puke in my car. It will be a long time before I get this out of my head. It's just so disgusting.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=18431.msg1189797#msg1189797 date=1234990165]
    ugh. I thought everyone knew to make minimal contact with the bedspread? They never wash that shit. Just the sheets!
    [/quote]

First thing I always do is fold the bedspread and toss it away into a corner.&nbsp; Second, fold the blankets down and look for pubic hairs.&nbsp; Do it.&nbsp; I've moved rooms about 10 times because I found pubes&nbsp;
    Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    I mean I spent most V days drunk, but that's because I'm a lush, not bc I was bitter haha

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=TinkerBelly link=topic=18431.msg1190921#msg1190921 date=1235085460]
    First thing I always do is fold the bedspread and toss it away into a corner.&nbsp; Second, fold the blankets down and look for pubic hairs.&nbsp; Do it.&nbsp; I've moved rooms about 10 times because I found pubes&nbsp;
    [/quote]

Maybe they were from my head you racist.

I thought you were llama cause of your avatar. I miss her.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=18431.msg1190925#msg1190925 date=1235085559]
    Maybe they were from my head you racist.

I thought you were llama cause of your avatar. I miss her.
    [/quote]

Um no.&nbsp; I know a pube when I see one.&nbsp; Are you saying black people look like their heads are covered in pubic hairs you racist?

Shall I change my avie?&nbsp; I hate to disappoint you.
    I mean I spent most V days drunk, but that's because I'm a lush, not bc I was bitter haha

[quote author=TinkerBelly link=topic=18431.msg1190941#msg1190941 date=1235086010]
    Um no.&nbsp; I know a pube when I see one.&nbsp; Are you saying black people look like their heads are covered in pubic hairs you racist?

Shall I change my avie?&nbsp; I hate to disappoint you.
    [/quote]

It happens all the time.

No, you can leave it. I know it's not her now. :|
    I wonder where she went. I'm still friends with her on MySpace.
    Do you even know who I'm talking about? :lol:

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=18431.msg1190944#msg1190944 date=1235086113]
    It happens all the time.

No, you can leave it. I know it's not her now. :|
    I wonder where she went. I'm still friends with her on MySpace.
    Do you even know who I'm talking about? :lol:
    [/quote]

Yes I remember someone with a llama name but that was back when I was shy and coming out of my shell&nbsp; :lol:

[quote author=TinkerBelly link=topic=18431.msg1190954#msg1190954 date=1235086317]
    Yes I remember someone with a llama name but that was back when I was shy and coming out of my shell&nbsp; :lol:
    [/quote]

Oh, lurked for awhile, huh? I did that too, but back when it wasn't a forum.
    TPT smited me with a STFU noob recently. She hit one of my old posts. :lol:

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=18431.msg1190967#msg1190967 date=1235086620]
    Oh, lurked for awhile, huh? I did that too, but back when it wasn't a forum.
    TPT smited me with a STFU noob recently. She hit one of my old posts. :lol:
    [/quote]
    We registered about two weeks apart.&nbsp; We better get back on topic

Trojan anyone?

Thread Information