Thread: Ashley Elizabeth Jackson

Ashley Elizabeth Jackson

Ashley Elizabeth Jackson
    July 16, 1984 to Septmeber 16, 2007
    myspace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID =97376934

Memorial page http://ashleyelizabethjackson.com/

Girlfriends post http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=145496 087&blogID=311391673
    Wednesday, September 19, 2007
    YOU WILL FOREVER BE MISSED
    Current mood:  numb
    Category: Life

ASHLEY,

I JUST CANT BELIEVE YOUR GONE, YOU WERE JUST HERE WITH ME. I WISH IT WAS A DREAM...I CANT IMAGINE NOT EVER BEING ABLE TO HUG YOU OR EVEN TALK WHEN I NEED SOMEONE. WHY IS LIFE SO SHORT? WHY DOES GOD TAKE THE GOOD PEOPLE? I CANT FUNCTION, I NEED YOU TO BE HERE WITH ME...WHAT ABOUT THE BABIES, IS SOMEONE GOING TO MAKE SURE THAT THEY KNOW WHAT A GREAT MOTHER YOU WERE? WHY YOU? IM HURTING SO BAD, HOW WILL I GO ON? I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, IM TRYING TO DREAM OF YOU BUT I CANT EVEN SLEEP. I DONT BELIEVE THIS WAS YOUR TIME, AND RAMONE SHOULD BE HELD RESPONSIBLE. I NEED CLOSURE, I HAVE TO SEE YOU ONE LAST TIME...I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU ASHLEY ELIZABETH JACKSON...I LOVE YOU, FOREVER TESS

Re: Ashley Elizabeth Jackson

So looking for a COD?

From her memorial page it seems like suicide.  People talk about her 'demons' and how they couldn't help her...

Your world was flat. You had never been over the horizon, Fear of falling off kept you safe in the harbor. But ships were not meant to remain Safe, tied to a pier. Nor was your heart meant to remain Tied to obligations.

Dear Ashley, I am so sorry for all the hardships you were going through..... I wish I could have helped you...

...I HEARD FROM SOMEONE IN THE FAMILY THAT I WAS TO BLAME FOR SOME OF YOUR DEMONS,...

I know that your pain is gone...

I just wish I would have been there for you more and realized how much pain you were in so I could have at least tried to help you.
    ETA: Meh, deleted some stuff.

http://coyle.lifefiles.com/registryGuestbookViewMore.php?i_memorialid=1190311 645&i_entryid=1190732000&o=

Dear Ashley,

My adorable baby sister... I love you with with every ounce of my soul. The days where we played in our swimming pool, danced around the house in our pj's, went to get manicures/pedicures, cuddled up to watch movies, laid in bed talking... I will cherish forever. Your precious memory will forever live on... I know you were so sad Ashley and the only way I can find comfort is to believe you are now full of the happiness you yearned for so deeply. I promise to love and nurture Savi and Ryan and to keep you alive in thier hearts. They will know how wonderful thier mommy was and how much you loved them. I love you Ashley and will miss you everyday until I see you again. May your soul rest peacefully. Love, Jilly.

Why did you have to go away... and so young and sad and lost. I hate that your laugh is only in my memory. I hate that I get angry with you for leaving us. I miss you.

I know you would want all of us to be happy and secure in knowing you are in a better place and that your pain is finally diminished... but I can't help but miss you and wish there was something I could have done better or different so that you would still be with us today.

My bet is on suicide.

[s]  I will keep a lookout since I live in Toledo and receive The Blade newspaper. the cod should be in the paper soon under coroner's ruling? [/s]

Umm...nevermind! I just noticed she passed away in Sept. 07'   

Her mom posted in her guestbook 

09/21/2007

I love you with with all my being when i breathe it hurts i see you in my sleep i smell your sweet scent i miss you so much it makes me sick . i know you are around i feel the breeze and i know it is you .
    i only pray your pain is gone for good .and now i know god has given you the job of guardian angel over your beautiful children savannah and ryan will always have you because you are there mommy ..I love you mom

Quote Originally Posted by angelicajustice View Post
    I wouldn't fuck her with Ron's dick.

Thread Information