Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: So what's in it for you?

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

Re: So what's in it for you?

[quote author=radman link=topic=18209.msg1155901#msg1155901 date=1232336274]
    No, that's how guys who take female hormones act.
    [/quote]

:lol:  ok, just checking.

on topic...this place was a lifesaver for me when my husband was deployed, and i was alone.  yes, i know i was a horrible bitch a lot of the time i was on here, but like i said, i made a few good friends, and the contact with people really helped me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

[quote author=vaga link=topic=18209.msg1155897#msg1155897 date=1232336166]
    being in a room with people to discuss "nothing" .. is the only reason I keep coming back. I'm stuck in an office by myself most of my day , and my husband works the night shift. Sometimes I don't feel like chatting on the phone with a friend. I rahter be here and ramble on about "nothing" and hear other "anythings". It's the side of me that enjoys human contact. Plus I like learning about other point of views on subjects, ideas etc.

"what's in it for you" that sounds like a line in a song.
    [/quote]

That totally resonated with me.  Like, honestly?  I can just log off if I need to go -- or want to for that matter.  With a friend, you all gotta negotiate how to get off the phone.  I seriously hate the fucking phone.  If it rings, I rarely answer it.  And when I do, its because I'm specifically waiting for a call.  Maybe I'm really anti-social?

I came here on a death thread and stayed for the people. I enjoy interacting with people of like minds. Obviously there is a touch of the morbid in us that makes us stay. Keeps us reading the articles, etc.

And the peen. However scarce it is. We must never forget the peen.
    <br />The best thing happened. A guy was butchering Conway Twitty at Karaoke and the power went off in the bar. Someone shouted you pissed Jesus off when you messed with Conway!

[quote author=Peavey link=topic=18209.msg1157068#msg1157068 date=1232410158]
    That totally resonated with me.&nbsp; Like, honestly?&nbsp; I can just log off if I need to go -- or want to for that matter.&nbsp; With a friend, you all gotta negotiate how to get off the phone.&nbsp; I seriously hate the fucking phone.&nbsp; If it rings, I rarely answer it.&nbsp; And when I do, its because I'm specifically waiting for a call.&nbsp; Maybe I'm really anti-social?
    [/quote]

I feel the same way. &nbsp;Its like, here, you can interact with the outside world without taking the responsibility of interacting. hahaha
    Sometimes just lurking is interesting.
    Here, you are in total control of your interaction. &nbsp;I agree, i dont like the phone either too much. &nbsp;When i gotta go, i like to just go and not have to give a reason or excuse.
    Im pickin up what your puttin down pevs!

I was learking on the artical board and looking up their myspaces. Then I clicked the other button and found the board.
    Im still a noob,&nbsp; I enjoy the content in most of the forums. I spend more time reading then posting.
    Ive always been interested in death and such.(God help me if the police get hold of my computer! LOL) Ive read a lot of serial killer books which interests me as well.
    My Dh thinks Im morbid but oh well! LOL

I also enjoy reading other peoples opinions, it gives me a new insite into the deaths.

Indooroopilly, Queensland, Australia, Australia

I love most of you fuckheads That's why I stay. E-friends for the win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap-n Meow
    TPT is more caramel. She's sweet and so smooth she'll slide a finger in your butthole.

I like to make fun of dead idiots or their families when I'm not drinking or jerking off.

I have nothing better to do.

I've been a regular on many a forum, but this forum has THE most intelligent members to talk to.&nbsp; That's what keeps me coming back.&nbsp; You people are like crack rocks&nbsp; :lol:

distraction.
    [quote author=Olivia link=topic=7606.msg1221694#msg1221694 date=1237710360]<br /> She is in the death queue.<br />[/quote]<br />You got me all wrong.

The fact that for a while, nobody knew what I looked like or where I came from and some still valued my opinions or thoughts.

Now featuring creatures. Creature Feature's Avatar

When classes and school activities are done for the day i need some human contact, even if its just internet people.

[quote author=wheresthebeef link=topic=18209.msg1184201#msg1184201 date=1234508893]
    The fact that for a while, nobody knew what I looked like or where I came from and some still valued my opinions or thoughts.
    [/quote]
    yeah those two facts totally changed my views on your opinions. dork!
    [quote author=Olivia link=topic=7606.msg1221694#msg1221694 date=1237710360]<br /> She is in the death queue.<br />[/quote]<br />You got me all wrong.

I'm fascinated by all death, and every aspect of death, both physical, emotional , spiritual, and even erotic. So it's only logical to seek out like minded individuals. I can't say the things on my mind to my parents or in other forums, they wouldn't understand. Maybe here, I can be more myself.

Thread Information