Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Movie reviews by a sick twisted alien creature (me).

Re: Movie reviews by a sick twisted alien creature (me).

All their movies were pretty much the same.  I liked them all.

Re: Movie reviews by a sick twisted alien creature (me).

New reviews!

Clerks II - Passion of the Clerks

As some of you may or may not know... I have an intense dislike for stuck up smug douchebags. One such douchebag is Kevin Smith. The guy believes he is the savior incarnate, and packages up his feces to re-sell to young america. His scripts read like conversations people are having in the cafeteria at high school, and yet people are awed and amazed, and they love this shit. I don't get it. Anyways, on to the review. This movie is about two guys who have done nothing with their lives, and still work a mcjob in their 30s. Again, the majority of the movie consists of conversations that in all likelihood happened in a high school cafeteria somewhere. The comedy is very juvenile, and the plot is predictable and shallow. However, I have to admit I was sort of touched by the whole Dante and Becky thing. But that isn't enough to redeem this movie for being personal sophmorphic self masturbation fest of kevin smith that it really is. If you must see this movie, please steal it. Don't give this hack douchebag any of your money.

Rating: 99 tentacles straight down (-100 modifier for intense loathing of that dbag kevin smith)

Thread Information