Thread: smellypoop

smellypoop

http://www.smellypoop.com/facts_about_poop.php

Will answer all your questions about poop. :lol:

It is great when my nephews come over for a few days.

Re: smellypoop

Anything about shit makes me laugh really
    Boringgggggggggggggggg.

this part cracked me up. :lol:

DEFENTIONS OF Poop
    # GHOST Poop: The kind where you feel the Poop come out, but there is no Poop in the toilet.

# CLEAN Poop: The kind where you Poop it out, see it in the toilet, but there is nothing on the paper.

# WET Poop: The kind where you wipe your butt 50 times and it still feels un-wiped, so you have to put some toilet paper between your butt and your underwear so you don't ruin them with a stain.

# SECOND WAVE Poop: This happens when you're done Pooping and you've pulled your pants up to your knees, and you realize that you have to Poop some more.

# POP-A-VEIN-IN-YOUR-FOREHEAD-Poop: The kind where you strain so much to get it out, you practically have a stroke.

# LINCOLN LOG Poop: The kind of Poop that is so huge you're afraid to flush without first breaking it into little pieces with the toilet brush.

# GASSEY Poop: It's so noisy, everyone within earshot giggles.

# DRINKER Poop: The kind of Poop you have the morning after a night of drinking. Its most noticeable trait is the skid marks on the bottom of the toilet.

# CORN Poop: (Self-explanatory)

# GEE-I-WISH-I-COULD-Poop-Poop: The kind where you want to Poop, but all you do is set on the toilet and fart a few times.

# SPINAL TAP Poop: This is when it hurts so badly coming out you'd swear it was leaving you sideways.

# WET CHEEKS Poop: (The Power Dump). The kind that comes out of your butt so fast, your butt cheeks get splashed with water.

# LIQUID Poop: The kind where yellowish-brown liquid shoots out of your butt and splashes all over the toilet bowl.

# MEXICAN Poop:It smells so badly that your nose burns.

# UPPER CLASS Poop: The kind of Poop that has no odor.

# THE SURPRISE Poop: You are not at the toilet because you think you are about to fart but...oops...a

# Poop!!! THE DANGLING Poop: This Poop refuses to drop into the toilet even though you know you are done Pooping it. You just pray that a shake or two will cut it loose.
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

^^ i loved those.. i was just cracking my butt off, my husband was looking at me like i was on glue.

[quote author=brie star link=topic=17985.msg1139477#msg1139477 date=1231131010]

DEFENTIONS OF Poop
    # GHOST Poop: The kind where you feel the Poop come out, but there is no Poop in the toilet.

# CLEAN Poop: The kind where you Poop it out, see it in the toilet, but there is nothing on the paper.

# WET Poop: The kind where you wipe your butt 50 times and it still feels un-wiped, so you have to put some toilet paper between your butt and your underwear so you don't ruin them with a stain.

# SECOND WAVE Poop: This happens when you're done Pooping and you've pulled your pants up to your knees, and you realize that you have to Poop some more.

# POP-A-VEIN-IN-YOUR-FOREHEAD-Poop: The kind where you strain so much to get it out, you practically have a stroke.

# LINCOLN LOG Poop: The kind of Poop that is so huge you're afraid to flush without first breaking it into little pieces with the toilet brush.

# DRINKER Poop: The kind of Poop you have the morning after a night of drinking. Its most noticeable trait is the skid marks on the bottom of the toilet.

# CORN Poop: (Self-explanatory)

# GEE-I-WISH-I-COULD-Poop-Poop: The kind where you want to Poop, but all you do is set on the toilet and fart a few times.

# SPINAL TAP Poop: This is when it hurts so badly coming out you'd swear it was leaving you sideways.

# WET CHEEKS Poop: (The Power Dump). The kind that comes out of your butt so fast, your butt cheeks get splashed with water.

# LIQUID Poop: The kind where yellowish-brown liquid shoots out of your butt and splashes all over the toilet bowl.

# MEXICAN Poop:It smells so badly that your nose burns.

# UPPER CLASS Poop: The kind of Poop that has no odor.

# THE SURPRISE Poop: You are not at the toilet because you think you are about to fart but...oops...a

# Poop!!! THE DANGLING Poop: This Poop refuses to drop into the toilet even though you know you are done Pooping it. You just pray that a shake or two will cut it loose.
    [/quote]

hahahaha that one made me actually laugh out loud. hahah.

[quote author=brie star link=topic=17985.msg1139477#msg1139477 date=1231131010]

DEFENTIONS OF Poop

[/quote]

Yep suffered all of the above.
    Boringgggggggggggggggg.

Fan of the Underdog kateisgr3at's Avatar

lol this article actually comes up when you google "poop" and hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button. 

I learned that a few years ago....  I get bored easily...
    Balls.

This thread has Neener written all over it. :lol:

I actually have a book similar to this complete with pics. Bought it at spencers. really good reference :)

It's like the book Everybody Poops.

Or the less popular, Nobody Poops But You.

Or the Catholic version:

You're A Naughty Child and That's Concentrated Evil Coming Out The Back Of You
    <br />The best thing happened. A guy was butchering Conway Twitty at Karaoke and the power went off in the bar. Someone shouted you pissed Jesus off when you messed with Conway!

Fan of the Underdog kateisgr3at's Avatar

[quote author=wickedgirl link=topic=17985.msg1140657#msg1140657 date=1231215179]

Or the Catholic version:

[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    Balls.

I'm sure the kids I babysit sometimes would love this. :lol:

[quote author=wickedgirl link=topic=17985.msg1140657#msg1140657 date=1231215179]

Or the Catholic version:

[/quote]

wickedgirl...all I have to say is&nbsp;

Try to realize it&#39;s all within yourself. No one else can make you change. And to see you&#39;re really only very small. And life flows on within you and without you.<br /><br />--George Harrison--

[quote author=Soul of Nature link=topic=17985.msg1140669#msg1140669 date=1231215597]
    I'm sure the kids I babysit sometimes would love this. :lol:

wickedgirl...all I have to say is :hilarious:

[/quote]

I think it's funny too. But that one is not mine.

Thank you, Seth McFarlane!
    <br />The best thing happened. A guy was butchering Conway Twitty at Karaoke and the power went off in the bar. Someone shouted you pissed Jesus off when you messed with Conway!

[quote author=wickedgirl link=topic=17985.msg1140677#msg1140677 date=1231215750]
    I think it's funny too. But that one is not mine.

Thank you, Seth McFarlane!
    [/quote]

Damn, I totally forgot that smiley I tried to put in my last post was called 'hysterical' and not 'hilarious.' :lol:

And I love Seth! Funny man.
    Try to realize it&#39;s all within yourself. No one else can make you change. And to see you&#39;re really only very small. And life flows on within you and without you.<br /><br />--George Harrison--

Thread Information