Thread: Update Deaths

Update Deaths

Is there a way to keep the death's updated?  Like if someone is murdered, keep an updated link to any new news found out about that particular death.  Does this make sense?
    The afro smiley is the coolest.&nbsp; :mrgreen:<br /><br /><br /><br />Can someone tell me why Holly&#039;s forehead is so big, yet her brain is so small?

Re: Update Deaths

Yes ma'am
    I&#039;d love to ruin your life.<br />

okay good, because i know what i mean but i can't always get the point across!&nbsp; and how are you this evening? :-D
    The afro smiley is the coolest.&nbsp; :mrgreen:<br /><br /><br /><br />Can someone tell me why Holly&#039;s forehead is so big, yet her brain is so small?

I am spiffy, you?

Was gone for a day and almost died without some MDS.

i know its like crack!&nbsp; im a little under the weather this weekend!&nbsp; too much ciggs during the week=bronchitis on the weekend!

haha you guys are way too adicted to this! weirdos. ah hell so am i. im gonna work hard and become a hero member before tuesday1

Ahh cigarettes, death in a stick&nbsp; :-P

[quote author=Jezebel link=topic=452.msg14587#msg14587 date=1154320510]
    Ahh cigarettes, death in a stickÂ* :-P
    [/quote]

yes i know, but allow me one vice! (although i truely have several)&nbsp; i just can't seem to kick the damn things!

[quote author=Allied Forces Unite link=topic=452.msg14553#msg14553 date=1154318304]
    Is there a way to keep the death's updated?Â* Like if someone is murdered, keep an updated link to any new news found out about that particular death.Â* Does this make sense?
    [/quote]

i think your right but it would also be good for death in the family that are from old age, heart attacks....etc?????? Dont you think so ?

is english your first or second language?

none of the above
    I don't sell crack, I'm a prostitute.

[quote author=Allied Forces Unite link=topic=452.msg14553#msg14553 date=1154318304]
    Is there a way to keep the death's updated?Â* Like if someone is murdered, keep an updated link to any new news found out about that particular death.Â* Does this make sense?
    [/quote]

good idea.&nbsp; we'd have to create a way for users to send us updated information.&nbsp; I think right now it's time consuming enough to populate and maintain the site as it is.

Thread Information