Thread: 2 16yr olds from my area nearly end up on here. Myspace and accident pics.

2 16yr olds from my area nearly end up on here. Myspace and accident pics.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID =43899930

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid =24758872

2 teens hurt in wreck
    State police say two Cumberland County teens were wearing their seat belts when the car in which they were riding went airborne and flipped onto its roof yesterday evening.

Tiffany Anne Forbes, 16, of Mechanicsburg, and her passenger, Jessica Anne Hoffman, 16, of Camp Hill, were taken to Holy Spirit hospital for treatment of minor injuries after the 4:48 p.m. crash.

State police said Forbes was speeding along Locust Point Road, just south of West Trindle Road in Monroe Twp., when she crossed the centerline out of control, drove into the embankment on the west side of the road and went airborne about 60 feet.

The car she was driving impacted the ground and flipped onto its roof, coming to a rest in a soybean field after sliding another 60 feet, police said.

Police did not say whether any charges would be filed in the case.

The big difference between being on this site and walking away?  Seatbelts.

Re: 2 16yr olds from my area nearly ends up on here. Myspace and accident pics.

Pretty amazing the driver survived that. Well either of them really. But you'd think the drivers neck would of been broken. Lucky girls. And smart for wearing their seatbelts.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

Re: 2 16yr olds from my area nearly ends up on here. Myspace and accident pics.

[quote author=death_roe link=topic=3010.msg107145#msg107145 date=1163447084]
    Pretty amazing the driver survived that. Well either of them really. But you'd think the drivers neck would of been broken. Lucky girls. And smart for wearing their seatbelts.
    [/quote]
    The Reaper doesn't miss that easily. He's still got a few more swings....
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Re: 2 16yr olds from my area nearly end up on here. Myspace and accident pics.

Man they are very lucky to still be here....

Seatbelts don't always save.
    Accident this weekend in my town and they were all wearing seatbelts and airbags went off and 3 died and 3 are in critical condition.

I always wear my seatbelt though

In Rhode Island the cops can pull you over and ticket you if they don't think you have your seatbelt on, without any other violation.
    At the same time it's LEGAL to ride around on a motorcycle without a helmet.
    WTF?

[quote author=nicolekatherine link=topic=3010.msg160128#msg160128 date=1169744012]
    In Rhode Island the cops can pull you over and ticket you if they don't think you have your seatbelt on, without any other violation.
    At the same time it's LEGAL to ride around on a motorcycle without a helmet.
    WTF?
    [/quote]

Yeah in PA its the same way, I think its cause you are more likely to survive a car crash with your seatbelt on than a motorcycle crash whether u had a helmet on or not.

[quote author=tmars78 link=topic=3010.msg161152#msg161152 date=1169779650]
    Yeah in PA its the same way, I think its cause you are more likely to survive a car crash with your seatbelt on than a motorcycle crash whether u had a helmet on or not.
    [/quote]
    I try to remember to buckle up and I've never been on a bike but if I did I would definitely wear a helmet. I think whether or not you wear a seatbelt or helmet should be your own choice. Get into an accident and die you only have yourself to blame, and hurt.
    Strange world.

same rules here in wisconsin......I always wear my seatbealt...habit i guess

I don't understand why some people are so anti helmet laws.  I mean, yeah, you don't wear a helmet and you crash = you die.  Everyone knows this.  But holding protests against the laws?  :?

I say if someone doesn't want to wear a helmet that's their choice. Having a law is kind of stupid...why have a law to protect a brain that's too stupid to already know it should wear a helmet? I think kids should have to wear them but after 18, go ahead and be a dip shit if you want. You probably shouldn't be breeding anyway.
    Choices are for one and all; all we are are leaves that fall. That's all.

Thread Information