Thread: Man smashes into Cairns adult shop for sex with dolls

Man smashes into Cairns adult shop for sex with dolls

:lol:

http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0,21598,24882987-5008620,00.html

A MAN has smashed his way into an adult shop and had sex with blow-up dolls before abandoning the sex toys in a nearby lane.

Business owners in Cairns believe the same culprit is responsible for break-ins and till thefts at the Sapphire Bar on Lake St and three break-ins at the Laneway Adult Shop off Spence St in recent days.

His method of entry is to smash through walls and squeeze through tight holes, The Cairns Post reports.

The owner of the adult shop, who wished to be named only as Vogue, said that in a first unreported break-in, the man had stolen five dolls and had sex with one of them.

“He has been taking the dolls out the back and blowing them up and using the dolls and leaving them in the alley,” he said.

“It is totally bizarre. It is a real concern that someone like that is out on the street.”

Vogue said a sex toy also went missing in the second break-in and that the offender had a liking for the doll model named "Jungle Jane", which had been taken on both occasions.

He said he was dumbfounded that the burglar also had the "weird" habit of cleaning up the mess he had made after entering the building.

The burglar again smashed through a wall in the roof area of the shop on either Monday night or early yesterday morning but was scared off by a newly installed alarm system.

Vogue and David Sharman, the owner of the Sapphire Bar on Lake St that has a rear entry in the same lane as the adult shop, both believe they have been targeted by the same thief.

Both men said fleeting video images showed the burglar as being a tall, skinny Caucasian. He has left DNA evidence at the crime scene.

Mr Sharman said in one break-in at his business: "The burglar smashed a hole near the top of the roof line. He then clambered 15m down a sheer wall.

"He (only) took the surveillance recorders - we found them in the bin."
    Boringgggggggggggggggg.

Senior Member A Midnight Dreary's Avatar

Re: Man smashes into Cairns adult shop for sex with dolls

:lol:  :-o :lol:

The readers' comments are hilarous
    Boringgggggggggggggggg.

His method of entry is to smash through walls and squeeze through tight holes, The Cairns Post reports.
    I know, right?  When I was reading that article....some of the comments were very *ahem* fitting.  :lol:

omg haha update and a pic of him :lol:

A MAN who broke into an adult shop and had sex with blow-up dolls said he had a "pretty healthy" sex life yesterday.

After receiving 15 months' probation for his bizarre sex crimes, Adam Troy Rosberg, 24, told The Cairns Post he had not been in need of sex.

"I have a girlfriend and our sex life is pretty good, pretty healthy," he said.

Asked if it ever involved blow-up dolls, Rosberg answered "no".

But he did say his girlfriend thought what he did with the dolls that night was "pretty funny really".

"She knows me and knows I'm a just a normal person and that this is something I wouldn't normally do," Rosberg said.

"But I had quite a few drugs that day: hallucinogens, amphetamines.

"I was at a mate's birthday celebration. Ever since this I haven't touched a single thing."

Rosberg's sexploits, involving smashing his way into the Laneway Adult Shop off Spence St twice in late December, having sex with blow-up dolls and discarding them in an alley, made headlines around the world.

In Cairns Magistrates' Court yesterday, he pleaded guilty to two break-ins at the adult shop and two break-ins and an attempted break-in in early January at the Sapphire Bar, where he worked as a chef at the time and believed he had been underpaid.

He was ordered to pay $520 restitution for cash he stole from the bar and $100 to the adult shop for damage to walls and locks.

The court heard he stole three rubber dolls from the adult shop as well as bottles of lubricant, magazines and other items, taking the dolls outside where he ripped holes in them with his teeth.

Outside the court, Rosberg said the publicity had destroyed his life and he could not get a job, rent a room or even walk down the street without being abused.

http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0,21598,25180841-5008620,00.html

Boringgggggggggggggggg.

Thread Information