Thread: Justin Marshall(20) robbed a pizza deliverywoman at gunpoint.

Justin Marshall(20) robbed a pizza deliverywoman at gunpoint.

BEAVERTON, Ore. -- Detectives on Tuesday night arrested man suspected of holding up a pizza delivery driver at gunpoint in Beaverton.

The unidentified driver said she was on a delivery near SW 150th Avenue and SW Gavin Court around 8:30 p.m. when a masked man with a gun demanded money, then grabbed her work notebook and hit her across the face.

The suspect took the notebook containing checks and receipts and $15 before taking off on foot near Walker Road.

Police and a K-9 Unit were called in just after police pulled over a car with men matching the suspect description.

Detectives said they found items in the car described by the victim.

Police arrested 20-year-old Justin Allen Marshall on robbery and weapons charges.

Detectives said they found clothing worn by the suspect, a mask and a BB gun, as well as money taken during the robbery.
    http://www.kgw.com/news-local/stories/kgw_123108_news_beaverton_pizza_robbery.25e26eb9.h tml

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID =53715563

Re: Justin Marshall(20) robbed a pizza deliverywoman at gunpoint.

[quote author=boogieman link=topic=17927.msg1135139#msg1135139 date=1230759514]
    when a masked man with a gun demanded money[/quote]

Were they able to ID from from this pic on his myspace page??

And was this the BB gun?

What a dope.  All I can say is I'm glad he didn't get any more violent with her than hitting, because of this pic:

A nap is only nice when it's a luxury, not a necessity.

:x
    My husband is a pizza delivery guy. Someone tried to rob him at gunpoint once. The guy hit him in the eye with a gun. When he came home, his face was covered in blood and I cried like a baby. We had to go to the E.R. and get his eyebrow glued shut.  :x Motherfucker.

[quote author=sue_vicious link=topic=17927.msg1135337#msg1135337 date=1230769266]
    My husband is a pizza delivery guy. Someone tried to rob him at gunpoint once. The guy hit him in the eye with a gun. When he came home, his face was covered in blood and I cried like a baby. We had to go to the E.R. and get his eyebrow glued shut.  :x Motherfucker.
    [/quote]

Why the fuck would anyone rob a pizza delivery guy?
    It's not like they're loaded with cash. It's dumb enough to rob someone, but to rob a guy who's trying to earn a living the honest way doesn't deserve that.

[quote author=Mrs. O link=topic=17927.msg1135339#msg1135339 date=1230769502]
    Why the fuck would anyone rob a pizza delivery guy?
    It's not like they're loaded with cash. It's dumb enough to rob someone, but to rob a guy who's trying to earn a living the honest way doesn't deserve that.

[/quote]
    Yeah. Most delivery guys have to cash out so often during the nite, a robber won't get much. I guess people don't understand that.
    BTW: My husband backed away from the guy and yelled for help, that's why he got hit. He didn't give the guy anything. So he's kinda lucky he didn't get shot, and he knows that. I dunno what he was thinking. I'm just glad he's OK. I'll be really glad when he finds another line of work.

[quote author=sue_vicious link=topic=17927.msg1135337#msg1135337 date=1230769266]
    [/quote]

Similar thing happened to my dad.. he was a restaurant manager and they hit him in the head to scare him to open the safe.... but they knocked him out cold  :roll:  so they definately had to wait like 15 min for him to come to. Probably not the brightest crayons in the box.
    ask me questions damnit<br />http://www.formspring.me/bama

a guy I talk to sometimes, delivers pizza in a older corvette...i'm surprised he hasn't been carjacked yet. :lol:

BEAVERTON -- A 20-year-old man was arrested Tuesday night by Beaverton police and accused of holding up a Pizza Hut delivery driver with a replica gun.

The gun allegedly used shoots pellets rather than bullets but looks like a real firearm.

The suspect, Justin Allen Marshall, is in the Washington County Jail in lieu of $250,000 bail.

The incident leading to his arrest happened shortly before 8:27 p.m., said Detective Pam Yazzolino, spokeswoman for Beaverton police.

Yazzolino said a 26-year-old woman working as a delivery driver was near Southwest 150th Avenue and Gavin Court when she was approached by a man carrying what she thought was a gun.

The man demanded money from her, but she said she was delivering an order, Yazzolino said.

The robber grabbed the delivery person's work notebook, which held her receipts and $15 cash.

Yazzolino said the man struck the delivery person across the face with the notebook, knocking her to the ground.

The man then ran south toward Walker Road. Police dogs were called in and led officers to the notebook, Yazzolino said. Police later spotted a car containing two men, one of whom matched the description of the robber.

When police searched the car, they found several items linked to the robbery, including the money, a mask worn by the robber and a replica gun.

Yazzolino said the delivery person identified Marshall as the man who robbed her.

Marshall was held on accusations of first-degree robbery and unlawful use of a weapon. Additional details were not available. Yazzolino said the case remained under investigation.
    http://www.oregonlive.com/washingtoncounty/index.ssf/2008/12/man_accused_of_beaverton_holdu.html

Thread Information