Page 503 of 655 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 603 ... LastLast
Results 12,551 to 12,575 of 16368

Thread: MDS pets

Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    These are two of my favorite pictures of my dearly passed boy Cass. He was 11 and passed 2 days after his 11th birthday. That was the toughest day of my life on this earth. He left us in November and our pug couldn't deal so we had to get him another friend almost right away. We had his body cremated and once I get my boat back from the mechanic, we are going to the lake to spread some of the ashes. He loved the water! Thought I would share.
    Aw, he is adorable! They should live as long as turtles. I love boxers, they are so demonstrative with their paws.

These are two of my favorite pictures of my dearly passed boy Cass. He was 11 and passed 2 days after his 11th birthday. That was the toughest day of my life on this earth. He left us in November and our pug couldn't deal so we had to get him another friend almost right away. We had his body cremated and once I get my boat back from the mechanic, we are going to the lake to spread some of the ashes. He loved the water! Thought I would share.
    The pics are lovely, faq. I'm so sorry for your loss. I dread that day with my two cats. I've often said if I had known how much I would love them, I wouldn't have let them be my owner. Then again, I wouldn't know the unconditional love and happiness they have given me. He was a looker and looks like a lover, too!

I love you are spreading some ashes in a place he loved.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Quote Originally Posted by carnee View Post
    I have an old man kitty that is 15 and a half. He has congestive heart failure, only one functioning kidney and other probs. He is my sweet guy. His chest has had to be drained, he had 1/4 cup of fluid removed. That was nine weeks ago. Looks like he has to have it done again next week. Have any of you guys had a cat with congestive heart failure? He is my beautiful gentle beast. All black except for a few white whiskers, Andy Rooney eyebrows, and a bit of white on his chest. I love him. Had him since he was three months old.
    Carnee, our ancient old cat is 22 1/2, she doesn't have CHF, but many other disorders. We just left our very "understanding" vet in FL. ( we are snowbirds ) We made the decision long ago to keep her comfortable, as long as our old girl seems happy, is still eating...etc.etc. I think our kitty has been in hospice for 4 years now,but she just keeps trucking along. People say that I will know when to let Minou "go." We had a large cyst removed from her gum just 2 months ago, found out it wasn't cancerous....and she came thru that just fine. She has no teeth, is deaf as a door nail, and is still a major love bug.....though slow and ancient. Guess I am saying "comfort" is the game changer for me.

Cat wants to surrender one of his 9 lives apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Meow meow View Post
    Carnee, our ancient old cat is 22 1/2, she doesn't have CHF, but many other disorders. We just left our very "understanding" vet in FL. ( we are snowbirds ) We made the decision long ago to keep her comfortable, as long as our old girl seems happy, is still eating...etc.etc. I think our kitty has been in hospice for 4 years now,but she just keeps trucking along. People say that I will know when to let Minou "go." We had a large cyst removed from her gum just 2 months ago, found out it wasn't cancerous....and she came thru that just fine. She has no teeth, is deaf as a door nail, and is still a major love bug.....though slow and ancient. Guess I am saying "comfort" is the game changer for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockabillychick View Post
    This is so cute. I hope it had a good ending.

..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Quote Originally Posted by Rockabillychick View Post
    Cute!

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

I agree about the comfort level being the most important thing. This past December, my 18 1/2 yr old boy Felix died at home- he never had anything detected on blood work (my vet was always impressed by his results!), he just had arthritis and his muscles started to wear down which made him unable to walk much in the last week of his life although he'd "crawl" to get to other rooms and even jumped on my bed a few times which amazed me. The morning of the day he died, he ate some food and with help from us went to the litter pan. He showed he liked being pet, etc. I'm glad things went down how they did because even though he wasn't in great shape, he seemed happy and alert.

Old picture but one of my favorites. The siblings always slept together. Misfit and Midian

I wish my kittehs would cuddle like that. They used to, but one day my girl woke up and decided she doesn't like her brother anymore.

Aww . He won't cuddle with the other 2. Now he sleeps wherever I am.
    This is always my favoritest weekend morning activity ever. Kids asleep, some needles, a ball of yarn, and warm dogs.

I'm with you on the comfort thing. Ralphie is eating like a hound, drinking, peeing and numero dosing daily. I give him diuretics twice a day and high blood pressure meds. He is a lover boy. When it gets to the point he is not eating etc..then I won't have a choice. I am greatful for everyday I have with him and when I see his handsome fur face I feel a million times better. I'm glad your kitty is still chugging along.

PS
    Thats one of my kittys nicknames. Meow man. I have a million..

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    My dal is only happy if you are

touching him:

Or he is touching you.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

GAH.

Can't remember my frickin' username/email/password crap for photobucket....

My strange sleeper. He loves sleeping on our bed (of course) but it's the way he sleeps on our bed that has us scratching our heads...

Quote Originally Posted by frankenstein View Post
    P.S.-Has anyone else given a reach-around to a spider-monkey whilst reciting the pledge of allegiance, or is that fairly uncommon?

I haven't had a computer in two weeks, but Emmys eyes are pretty much finished color-wise.

Her is a semi-high res photo of them.
    I hope the picture isn't too huge, I tried to resize it, but apparently that never fixes anything.

Boo Radley, my black lab, is snoring on his bed right now.... It is the cutest sound ever!

Just love all the pix of the fur babies, am thinking my old Minou will be around 40 years old ( not 22 1/2) by the time I learn to post a photo.

More pix please !!

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    How tuck slept today.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    here is my ferocious killer

do not let the pink shirt fool you. She will rip your face off

Awwwwwwww, thank guys, adorable pix, tuck makes me smile, and the killer really has me skeeerd!

[IMG][/IMG]

OMG ....I owe sweet leap freak big time if this works !!

What a beautiful kitty

I have no idea how to add pics. Can't even download an avatar. I am trying to post my purr babys mugg. I love all the pictures of your beautiful dogs and cats! They make me smile big time.

[IMG][/IMG]

I love this pic!

So sorry about your boy. Beautiful pictures.

Thread Information