Page 406 of 656 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 404 405 406 407 408 416 456 506 ... LastLast
Results 10,126 to 10,150 of 16377

Thread: MDS pets

Quote Originally Posted by PunkerDuckie View Post
    ugh. Apparently my dalmatian's daily habit of jumping up on the sliding glass door has finally caused it to reach it's breaking point. right about where his paw hits it cracked, and bad. It's still closed, and in one solid piece, but i'm gonna have to buy a new door.
    Since i've been home so much, i've taught my dalmatian to "pound it" in addition to shaking. It makes me lol.
    i gues pounding it wasn't the best way to go... trick wise... really though, glad he wasn't hurt!
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    i gues pounding it wasn't the best way to go... trick wise... really though, glad he wasn't hurt!
    He has super strength in that paw, apparently. Seriously, its such an old door I don't know how it's still mostly intact. I taped the shit out of it so nobody will get hit with falling shrapnel though. Til I can make Mr. Man fix it.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

He has super strength in that paw, apparently. Seriously, its such an old door I don't know how it's still mostly intact. I taped the shit out of it so nobody will get hit with falling shrapnel though. Til I can make Mr. Man fix it.
    i get it the old hairy palm paw... good luck with the fix. glass doors are expensive.

Ron, I'm confused why you neg-repped me for the pics??

NVM I finally understand it, its because I'm with the dogs without some kind of outfit...
    I don't sell crack, I'm a prostitute.

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post

watch out! he's coming right for ya! with love...
    very cute!

Awww Baxter! How are he and Ralph adjusting to the baby?

I posted this on FB a while back. I walked into the bedroom to make the bed, saw this, and just walked away. They are NEVER in the same place like that:

cat's are sooooooo strange. they all have different personalities and i call it the variations of bitch. i heard somewhere that it was recently national 'hug your cat day' and that made no sense to me... you don't hug cats! at least, i've never met a cat i felt totally comfortable hugging. not because they aren't cute... you just never want to be so close to something so volatile!!! not that yours aren't the definition of adorable, btw! but yeah, all in one place signals the apocalypse is near!

i moved back home and i love that we have 3 dogs and 3 cats. the cats seemed to have my parents trained and it's a constant circus train of animals in and out both front and back doors. feeding time is hilarious too! the problem i have is trying to sleep in a twin bed with 2 dogs and a cat.

just thought i'd share that with you.

The gray floofy one is a total love bug. He wants nothing more to be held and petted. The black one is old and keeps to herself, and the one in the back is my schizo baby (the other two came with my husband, she's mine).

ETA the black one hates the one in the back, because she's young and wants to play all the time. I was shocked to see them so close together.

the two in the front resemble two of ours, sellout and fluffy the lone wolf. sellout, the black one is a lover, but people shy away because she has a major drooling problem. fluffy the lone wolf is just that. she'll sit on you but she's old and sensitive and won't let you touch her. she's maybe a bit senile to and tears her hair out in clumps with her teeth. our 3rd is a tortoise-shell called cecil b. she's a lover too, the only one who sleeps with me. and it's a good thing, cause i think i'd go crazy if my bed was constantly covered in cat drool and hair.

then we have the dogs - my sexy judy, who you've possibly seen, polly molly wog, the old black mini poodle with only 4 teeth and chaos bloody skull... chaos is a 17 year old akita mix and can barely stand back up when she lays down. poor thing. we've though about putting her down, but i think she's still happy to be alive.

Those are some creative names. Ours are Flower, Charlie, and George

ETA Flower is the black one, and her hair was super long and horribly matted bc she can't/won't groom herself or let us do it, so we had to get her shaved a few months ago. She's at the in between Muppet looking stage in this picture.

yeah, well - only chaos bears her honest to goodness original name... i got her when i was a 16 y/o goth kid! i can't believe my mom allowed us to name a dog chaos bloody skull!!! our family has a habit of renaming/nick-naming absolutely everything. from celebrities to styles to locations to each other. so the dog names get slightly changed with new developments of their personalities or when a new person meets them.

for example:
    since chaos is so feeble, she hobbles around so on occasion we refer to her as hob-along-bobble-head.
    i started calling selous, sellout because she was a preggo stray who traded in her street cred for a warm safe home and all the kibs she could eat, although she remembers her roots by preferring to sleep in the garage.

yeah - we're a strange family.

ah I see. Our cats share nicknames: Old Lady/Old Man, BooBoo Face, Little One, Bag Lady, and the ever popular Shit For Brains, depending on how they're acting at the moment.

BooBoo Face turned two the other day

She's commonly known as Fatty Bagofdonuts, since she weighs more than the other two combined ha

big cat... she's the schitzo?

shit for brains is a great nick name. for anything.

Yeah she's the schizo. She's sweet overall, but if she doesn't want you around she flips on a dime.

i had a cat like that. once he got spooked and stuck his claws so far into my arm, my entire arm swelled up and caught fever. just my arm had fever. cat claws are deadly! that post somebody put up with the cat who said something like 'i want belly rubs. exactly 3' cracked me the fuck up because that's my experience with almost all cats.

My cat Smores hated me because I would dress her up in doll clothes and if she didn't want to play when I wanted I would put her in my dirty clothes hamper and lecture her.

Looking back I was very..

I haven't had a cat since.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

that show was great! i still torture sexy judy, but she digs it. she gets me...

Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    Awww Baxter! How are he and Ralph adjusting to the baby?
    They are adjusting better than me Baxter is so curious and always in her face. Ralph is a bit more reserved and just watches her. They are so sweet.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    cat's are sooooooo strange. they all have different personalities and i call it the variations of bitch. i heard somewhere that it was recently national 'hug your cat day' and that made no sense to me... you don't hug cats! at least, i've never met a cat i felt totally comfortable hugging. not because they aren't cute... you just never want to be so close to something so volatile!!! not that yours aren't the definition of adorable, btw! but yeah, all in one place signals the apocalypse is near!

i moved back home and i love that we have 3 dogs and 3 cats. the cats seemed to have my parents trained and it's a constant circus train of animals in and out both front and back doors. feeding time is hilarious too! the problem i have is trying to sleep in a twin bed with 2 dogs and a cat.

just thought i'd share that with you.
    don't hug cats? i can and i do. i can hold link like a baby....cradle him in my arms, or hold him over my shoulder. not all cats are the same, just like all dogs aren't the same. your comment rubbed me the wrong way, dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    don't hug cats? i can and i do. i can hold link like a baby....cradle him in my arms, or hold him over my shoulder. not all cats are the same, just like all dogs aren't the same. your comment rubbed me the wrong way, dude.

Link

I've had cats that want to be held constantly and some that will scratch me if I even try to pick them up. Growing up I had a Siamese that would let me dress him in doll clothes and would sleep with his head on the pillow, body under the covers.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by moosella View Post
    Link

I've had cats that want to be held constantly and some that will scratch me if I even try to pick them up. Growing up I had a Siamese that would let me dress him in doll clothes and would sleep with his head on the pillow, body under the covers.
    i love my naughty-naughty

and the siamese you grew up with sounds awesome. i'd love to do that to mini and link, but they wouldn't even let me go there. lol. mini doesn't like to be picked up, she's more of a *four on the floor* kind of cat. i mean, if i have to pick her up, she'll let me.....but she'll whine about it. they're both affectionate though. the naughty does what i call *drive by wubblins*...he'll come over, demand attention, then leave. a few minutes later, same thing. eventually he might curl up and nap next to me, or he'll just go back to his cat tree. mini will let you pet her all day long. she'll just sit there and purr <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Cat's run the gamut with their personalities. I have 5 cats overall - 3 that stayed behind with my parents when I moved out and two Erik and I have.

Of the three at my mum's (I raised all three, bottle fed), Trixie runs terrified from me unless I'm there for a few hours; Malachy LOVES to have his belly rubbed - I'm talking long, slow, sweeping strokes; Cartman, who is about the size of a miniature Puma is the biggest, most lovable wuss you've ever seen. He would stay cradled in your arms for hours, purring as loud as can be.

The two I have at home - G.G. loves to cuddle - but on HER TERMS. She's a fluff ball and very sperled and very demanding. Olga does not like to be cuddled, held or hugged in any way. She won't even sit in our lap. She will lay at your feet at night to sleep but that's about it. And she HATES feet! She RARELY even sits on the couch and when she does me and hubby are in shock. She definitely is in her own little world - not to sound insulting because I'm dead serious and I don't take it lightly, but I'm convinced she has some form of Kitty Autism. My best bud's son is Autistic and he'll tell me shit his son gets up to and I'm like dude, MY CAT DOES THE SAME THING! She has quite a few ticks - some are cute and some can be very draining at times.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Thread Information