Page 4 of 656 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast

Thread: MDS pets

Re: MDS pets

ok, minutes, but you had better remember this! 
    The afro smiley is the coolest.&nbsp; :mrgreen:<br /><br /><br /><br />Can someone tell me why Holly&#039;s forehead is so big, yet her brain is so small?

6 whole minutes!!!!&nbsp; :x
    DOOSHING THE COMPETITION SINCE 1987

ok now, god, ADD much?
    The afro smiley is the coolest.&nbsp; :mrgreen:<br /><br /><br /><br />Can someone tell me why Holly&#039;s forehead is so big, yet her brain is so small?

Sometimes!

you're still my #1!

I KNOW THIS!

TOO MUCH POINTLESS CRAP.

Hey these are pics of my bearded dragons,
    I knoww the quality sux BIGNUTS but oh well.

Do you like them?
    People used to think that when someone dies, a crow carries their soul to the land of the dead. But sometimes, ...only sometimes the crow brings that soul back to set the wrong things right.<br />

aww, i love bearded dragons! my boyfriend has a baby one named &quot;Prick&quot;.

Dead thread, but I'll revive it. My friend and I bought a rat today. I was going to get one as well, but the associate who was working told me to come back and get a different one who would be more social with humans. (Also the one they had left was female, and she didn't think it would be a good idea for our rats to hang together then.&nbsp; ) Anyways, I have to talk my dad into letting me bring one in the house... because I'll be moving out soon I just want to get one now while I have the time to bond with it.

Anyways here is my friend's rat. Soon hopefully I'll have pictures of mine. ^^;; It's only a baby. Notice that leg looking thing peeking out of the one picture where you can see the whole length of the rat? That's no leg that is a testicle. My friend and I could not get over how it's testicles were bigger than it's feet.&nbsp; :-D

My baby Rambo,A minature Pinscher :-D

Satan, Queen of the Underworld&nbsp;

SOAD

How beautiful SOAD!!

Thats my cat in my signature line.

Her name is Snickers.

She's fat and sassy.&nbsp;

SOAD

[quote author=Apathetic link=topic=432.msg86893#msg86893 date=1161740893]
    How beautiful SOAD!!
    [/quote]

wanna see more of SOAD's kitties?

bottom picture...........spot the 3rd kittie

Awwwwwwww

From the bottom....

Mellow-Gizmo
    Buzzed-Trouble
    Stoned-Mouse

3 of my catnip addicts..

The Stoned one on top, need a intervention......his name is Mouse, he has issues

He's now 10 lbs heavier than this picutre (19 lbs), bulemic, can't clean his own ass and masturbates excessivly....

I have another cat but she's afraid of Mouse...

SOAD,&nbsp; Beautiful cats!&nbsp;

I just couldn't bring myself to say you have 2 beautiful pussies........ :lol: :lol:

Yes,SOAD's cats are beautiful,I want one&nbsp; :|

Having a shitload of cat's and mutt's in your house must be amusing at times.

This is our fat bastard Fletcher.Â* I haven't put a pic up yet of our other cat Skeeter.

[quote author=woot link=topic=432.msg20150#msg20150 date=1154766642]
    Hey these are pics of my bearded dragons,
    I knoww the quality sux BIGNUTS but oh well.

Do you like them?
    [/quote]
    I have a bearded dragon named Rocket, we use to have his girlfriend&nbsp; Rose&nbsp; but she passed away.
    I got them from a bearded dragon rescue and they weren't doing so hot when they got here.

Rose with with eggs or whatever you call it so I put her in a rubbermaid container with sand to let her lay them.
    Well somehow my dogs got into the room she was in and decided that Rose was lonely and they wanted to play with her.
    I came home to find Rose upside down at the bottom of my steps and my dogs looking guilty as sin.

I picked Rose up and said &quot;SHIT, how the F did this happen??&quot; to myself
    Called the vet took her over and told him what happened he said she wasn't with eggs it was her kidneys that made her fat since they were blowing up or some crap. He gave her meds and said he didn't think she was going to make it so he could put her to sleep for me and I said no I would take her home and a few hours later Rose moved to a new place ( and no she didn't have a myspace).

So I like to think that my dogs didn't kill her but I know they did. I have 2 labs so I think they were using her as a toy and tossing her in the air and just having fun with her. But I guess she didn't like it. But there were no holes in her from their teeth and no blood which is odd. (Do bearded dragons bleed??)
    I had to lie to my son and just say Rose was old...How the hell could I tell a kid that his 2 dogs are killers??? :-o

I know, i know no one cares about this but I just thought I would share.

I also have 2 cats and 3 dogs along with Rocket (the bearded dragon) and Tubby and Chubby (fat tail geckos).
    I had 5 birds but an old dog killed one (that is another story) so I was down to 4 but my kids wouldn't take care of them so they went to live happy lifes at a preschool&nbsp; where they get more love then they ever need.

So that is my tale about Rose and my dogs. ENJOY

[quote author=Apathetic link=topic=432.msg86882#msg86882 date=1161739824]
    My baby Rambo,A minature Pinscher :-D

[/quote]

I have a min pin named Sonny. I got him from a min pin rescue. Poor dog was abused by men and he hated my husband for the longest time I almost had to get ride of him. But now they are best friends.

I really wish I had my pictures on this computer of him... DAMN kids for deleting my shit

Thread Information