Page 149 of 656 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 249 649 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,725 of 16377

Thread: MDS pets

Re: MDS pets

[quote author=pitluvr4ever link=topic=432.msg1077958#msg1077958 date=1226685302]
    Thanks! One good thing happened. The puppy got adopted last week!! YAY! She went to a really awesome home too. They have an older Catahoula and the two dogs instantly clicked. It made me so happy!! She was such a good puppy and deserved this! I shall miss her though!

Emmie (now Darla) Isn't she freaking adorable?!

[/quote]

I am happy that Darla has found a home.  She looks like she is going to be a big dog.

[quote author=Onthedarkside link=topic=432.msg1077948#msg1077948 date=1226684878]
    PIT!!!!!!!!!!!! You have a rat on your shoulders!!  Get if off!!  OH my goodness.
    I wonder where mboquet is with her naked rats.  She hasn't posted pictures in a while.

I love all your little kittens.    Plus your puppy dog looks sweet too!  I am happy that there are people like you in the world!! 
    [/quote] me too, cause it makes up for all the me's of the world who suck with animals! :) I like the rat though. :)
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=Onthedarkside link=topic=432.msg1077963#msg1077963 date=1226685435]
    I am happy that Darla has found a home.  She looks like she is going to be a big dog.
    [/quote]

She is going to get between 40-60 pounds. That is the average weight for a female Catahoula Leopard Dog.

My mom just called me to tell me that they had to put one of the family dogs to sleep...I wish she wouldn't have...

RIP Ginger.  She is the top one, with her sister Cassie...

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

[quote author=Chompin link=topic=432.msg1078345#msg1078345 date=1226699693]
    My mom just called me to tell me that they had to put one of the family dogs to sleep...I wish she wouldn't have...

[/quote]

i'm sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

[quote author=Chompin link=topic=432.msg1078345#msg1078345 date=1226699693]

[/quote]

It is always hard when we lose a family friend. 

[quote author=Gr8Fantasies link=topic=432.msg1077500#msg1077500 date=1226640409]
    and where does your grandmother live 

We are seriously looking for a good home for this adorable little piece of alpha male shit  :lol:
    [/quote]

In Ponte Vedra Beach,FL.  She has alway had corgis for as long as I have been a live and when they passed away, they were fat and happy. The one she had when I was born was named Princess and she lived to be 18. Then, she rescued one that someone had ran over and. She was around eight or nine when she got her and she lived to be 16. She also had another with her that she got as a puppy and she just recently had to put her down. She was very sad. She was about 16 too.

Pit all your babies are so cute  I want a rat but everytime I open the cage at Petsmart they friggin smell really bad. Maybe they are not getting cleaned properly? Could be Im the only associate who will clean the bird habitats and when I get to them I have alot of poo to scrub off  We also have ALOT of sick animals  my manager says more are dying than we are selling..

Brie the groomer shaved Boomer as well they gave me no choice. They said he had mats but I brush him everyday. They also charged me for shit i didnt approve. I couldnt say anything bc i work there  :x

Heres Allie after she had her bath

Boomer at the dogpark

Zoey at the dogpark

[quote author=Resident_Queer link=topic=432.msg1079021#msg1079021 date=1226753316]

[/quote]

want.  look at the little teeth :lol:  so cute.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop

Pit, Ash has to be the cutest ugly cat I've seen. Werecat FTW!!!

I love Bailey. I hope she likes her pressie. 
    Anyone who says onions make you cry has clearly never been hit in the face with a turnip.

My pets in Iraq. Sonic

Roxie. The greatest watch dog eva.

The two of them playing. R.I.P roxie

[quote author=yellowCake1 link=topic=432.msg1080147#msg1080147 date=1226837773]
    My pets in Iraq. Sonic

[/quote]

What happened to Roxie? 

How did you find a hedgehog in Iraq?  Or did someone smuggle him in?  :lol:
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

[quote author=nestlequikie link=topic=432.msg1080156#msg1080156 date=1226840378]
    What happened to Roxie?   

How did you find a hedgehog in Iraq?  Or did someone smuggle him in?  :lol:
    [/quote]

Nope There are Hedgehogs all over.

Roxie was raised on an outpost I was stationed at. No bases just a few soldiers literally in the middle of nowhere. When it came time to move back to base we knew we couldn't take her with us, but we got a officer to say it was O.K. that pic of her in the Humvee is us on our way back to base.

as soon as we got back to base  Roxie was shot and killed. No Dogs are allowed on base because the tend to start eating the bodies of the dead that have no where to be buried. and if she was just released the same would happen off base 

I don't know who exactly pulled the trigger and I never want to know. But she was never even suppose to be. She was left for dead when we found her as a puppy and suffered Parvo, which we thought she would never make it through and she did. She was such a lifesaver. She could hear if someone was approaching 100's of yards out in the dark. One guy was taking a leak outside when he heard roxy barking at his feet. He looked down and immedietly pulled out his 9mm and fired. Roxy had saved him from a Viper, A very poisonous snake

I miss that dog

[quote author=yellowCake1 link=topic=432.msg1080158#msg1080158 date=1226841354]

Roxie was raised on an outpost I was stationed at. No bases just a few soldiers literally in the middle of nowhere. When it came time to move back to base we knew we couldn't take her with us, but we got a officer to say it was O.K. that pic of her in the Humvee is us on our way back to base.

as soon as we got back to base  Roxie was shot and killed. No Dogs are allowed on base because the tend to start eating the bodies of the dead that have no where to be buried. and if she was just released the same would happen off base 

I don't know who exactly pulled the trigger and I never want to know. But she was never even suppose to be. She was left for dead when we found her as a puppy and suffered Parvo, which we thought she would never make it through and she did. She was such a lifesaver. She could hear if someone was approaching 100's of yards out in the dark. One guy was taking a leak outside when he heard roxy barking at his feet. He looked down and immedietly pulled out his 9mm and fired. Roxy had saved him from a Viper, A very poisonous snake

I miss that dog
    [/quote]

<sniffle sniffle>  I am sorry.    They sure leave paw prints on our hearts don't they?

She had happy times with you guys at the outpost that she NEVER would have had otherwise.  She was a gift to you when you guys needed the super sensitive dog ears as well as the morale boost a pet brings.  You guys gave a gift to her of extra quality days of her life spent with people who loved her.

You and April and Caroline can rescue another "Roxie" once you get home.  :oops:
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

[quote author=yellowCake1 link=topic=432.msg1080147#msg1080147 date=1226837773]
    My pets in Iraq. Sonic

[/quote]

I love hedgehogs.  Mine is named Brillo.  :-)

[quote author=yellowCake1 link=topic=432.msg1080158#msg1080158 date=1226841354]

I miss that dog
    [/quote]

Is it custom to kill dogs over there because they won't survive?
    I am only asking because it reminds me of the controversy when we saw the video of the marine throwing the puppy over a cliff.
    I would hate to know that dogs are killed all the time, but I guess it might be better than them starving to their death.
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Yellowcake, that is one of the saddest things I've heard lately. But like Nestle said, you guys gave her a life she wouldn't have had otherwise and you showed her love. She clearly loved you guys too. I'm sure the time she spent with you was the best time of her life.
    Try to realize it&#39;s all within yourself. No one else can make you change. And to see you&#39;re really only very small. And life flows on within you and without you.<br /><br />--George Harrison--

I stopped by PetSmart yesterday to pick up more bedding for my rats. I looked at the small mammals because it's fun, and I saw this beautiful blue girl rattie. I was naughty and got her. I named her Lucie. I think she's 4-5 months old.

http://s350.photobucket.com/albums/q431/mboquet4408/New%20Blue%20Girl/

I now have eight rats. I'm a rat lady alright. Lucie gave me some kisses this evening&nbsp; :-D

Lucie is a really pretty rat.
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Lucie is super cute! I like the blue coloring. Do you still have babies?
    Try to realize it&#39;s all within yourself. No one else can make you change. And to see you&#39;re really only very small. And life flows on within you and without you.<br /><br />--George Harrison--

[quote author=brie star link=topic=432.msg1082499#msg1082499 date=1226968925]
    Lucie is a really pretty rat.
    [/quote]

She really is. I don't think I've ever looked at a rat and thought it was cute, but she is!

[quote author=Soul of Nature link=topic=432.msg1082503#msg1082503 date=1226969079]
    Lucie is super cute! I like the blue coloring. Do you still have babies?
    [/quote]
    Henriette's babies are now almost 3 months old. I have the five daughters. The five sons were adopted out to nice humans. Hen, Remy (dad, now neutered) and the daughters all snuggle up in the hammock and create a warm giant loves pile.
    Lucie, I'm told, is a mismarked berkshire who may be a pearl &quot;a light to medium silver color with cream intermixed, hairs are often tipped with grey.&quot;
    She was classified as a blue at PetSmart. Whatver she is, she is gorgeous.
    I got my first licky kiss from her this evening.&nbsp; :-)
    I heart the smudge on her face.

[quote author=mboquet link=topic=432.msg1082973#msg1082973 date=1226982547]
    Henriette's babies are now almost 3 months old. I have the five daughters. The five sons were adopted out to nice humans. Hen, Remy (dad, now neutered) and the daughters all snuggle up in the hammock and create a warm giant loves pile.
    Lucie, I'm told, is a mismarked berkshire who may be a pearl &quot;a light to medium silver color with cream intermixed, hairs are often tipped with grey.&quot;
    She was classified as a blue at PetSmart. Whatver she is, she is gorgeous.
    I got my first licky kiss from her this evening.&nbsp; :-)
    I heart the smudge on her face.
    [/quote]

I'm trying to love your rats. This may take a moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=432.msg1082981#msg1082981 date=1226982681]
    I'm trying to love your rats. This may take a moment.
    [/quote]

&nbsp; i'm not a fan of rats either. that one is kinda cute, though.

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=432.msg1082993#msg1082993 date=1226982980]
    &nbsp; i'm not a fan of rats either. that one is kinda cute, though.
    [/quote]

It is cute. I'm just trying to get past the rat thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Thread Information