Page 102 of 655 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 602 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 16368

Thread: MDS pets

Re: MDS pets

[quote author=Delicious_Surprise link=topic=432.msg928249#msg928249 date=1215936739]
    lol, i actually just graduated in May with my RVT license. I'm a Registered Vet Technician for a BUSY animal hospital in st.louis
    [/quote]

My daughter is a Vet Tech in Auburn, AL  :-D

Cute doggies.  Rescues are wonderful.  The dog in my avvie was a rescue.  Now she is queen of the household. LOL

Feel better, Soul!!
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

[quote author=nestlequikie link=topic=432.msg928256#msg928256 date=1215936985]
    My daughter is a Vet Tech in Auburn, AL   :-D

Cute doggies.  Rescues are wonderful.  The dog in my avvie was a rescue.  Now she is queen of the household. LOL
    [/quote]

AUBURN!   im originally from Hoover, Alabama. and have and always will love my Roll Tide! lol

[quote author=chavonv link=topic=432.msg761906#msg761906 date=1205199893]

heres my puppy>  His name is cohen
    [/quote]

i still think my cohen is the most cute

[quote author=Delicious_Surprise link=topic=432.msg928257#msg928257 date=1215937063]
    AUBURN!   im originally from Hoover, Alabama. and have and always will love my Roll Tide! lol
    [/quote]

STFU!!!  I grew up in Hoover.  My parents still live there.

War Eagle 
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

[quote author=chavonv link=topic=432.msg928258#msg928258 date=1215937112]
    [/quote]

He is very cute!!!

[quote author=nestlequikie link=topic=432.msg928259#msg928259 date=1215937192]
    STFU!!!  I grew up in Hoover.  My parents still live there.

War Eagle 
    [/quote]

seriously!!! i lived up on shades crest mountain! my favorite memories of back then is the McWayne center (sp) and Sneaky Pete's chili dogs! my aunt lives in our old house on Craig ln. we visit every year still for thanksgiving!

[quote author=chavonv link=topic=432.msg928258#msg928258 date=1215937112]
    [/quote]

if i had a dog that cute, i would put its hair in little pony tails!

[quote author=Delicious_Surprise link=topic=432.msg928262#msg928262 date=1215937424]
    seriously!!! i lived up on shades crest mountain! my favorite memories of back then is the McWayne center (sp) and Sneaky Pete's chili dogs! my aunt lives in our old house on Craig ln. we visit every year still for thanksgiving!
    [/quote]

My parents live off of Patton Chapel Road.  Sneaky Pete's FTW!!  Did you go to Hoover HS?  I graduated from Berry (LOL I am ancient!!) And oh golly - Chick Fil A and sweet tea!!  yummmmm

[quote author=nestlequikie link=topic=432.msg928264#msg928264 date=1215937585]
    My parents live off of Patton Chapel Road.   Sneaky Pete's FTW!!   Did you go to Hoover HS?   I graduated from Berry (LOL I am ancient!!) And oh golly - Chick Fil A and sweet tea!!  yummmmm
    [/quote]

no, i moved to St. Louis when i was like 10. Sneaky pete's owns! and everyone thought i was craaaazy wanting to know where the nearest drive thru chik-fil-a was! no i usually went bowling in Vestavia hills, riverchase galleria and to the Big carmike cine next to walmart which i think its gone now..

[quote author=Soul of Nature link=topic=432.msg926857#msg926857 date=1215823918]
    Haha Tiger is fine, but if you think it's unoriginal, you could spice it up a bit and call her Tigress or Tiger Lily.

Pit, I won't be offended at all if you don't like these, but I like unusual names like Winston, Watson, Sherlock, or Wilfred haha. I think they're cool since they're old school. And I also like Pharaoh, Isis and Charisma. And I think the name Nemo is cute, ever since the movie haha.   
    [/quote]

OK, I'm seriously thinking of going with Pharoah, Isis and Charisma for three of them but I need one more. Charisma seems more feminine so that would have to be the calico's name. Sorry Ash, but ummmm..Tiger is really unoriginal and I had a Tigerlily last season UNLESS you really want to adopt her! I am taking a road trip out to the east coast in the next month or so, maybe I can deliver her to you. Or you can fly out here and visit me and come get her! She is small enough to where you can carry her on the plane with you. Cmon!

Soul..check my original post and see if you agree on which names I decided went with which kitten and then please come up with one more that fits!!

[quote author=pitluvr4ever link=topic=432.msg928450#msg928450 date=1215965008]
    OK, I'm seriously thinking of going with Pharoah, Isis and Charisma for three of them but I need one more. Charisma seems more feminine so that would have to be the calico's name. Sorry Ash, but ummmm..Tiger is really unoriginal and I had a Tigerlily last season UNLESS you really want to adopt her! I am taking a road trip out to the east coast in the next month or so, maybe I can deliver her to you. Or you can fly out here and visit me and come get her! She is small enough to where you can carry her on the plane with you. Cmon!

Soul..check my original post and see if you agree on which names I decided went with which kitten and then please come up with one more that fits!!
    [/quote]
    I changed her name to Norm.  It works.  And I really really do want her.  But I have no moneyz to fly out there.  Let me see how much the cat deposit is for my apartment and if there's a monthly charge.  She is so gorgeous!
    Hotsauce McGilacuty - You can't kill ghosts. They're already dead.

[quote author=Delicious_Surprise link=topic=432.msg928249#msg928249 date=1215936739]
    lol, i actually just graduated in May with my RVT license. I'm a Registered Vet Technician for a BUSY animal hospital in st.louis
    [/quote]

My sister works at a vet's office in St. Louis. Well, St. Charles, technically, I think....

[quote author=Ash_Lee link=topic=432.msg928453#msg928453 date=1215965202]
    I changed her name to Norm.  It works.  And I really really do want her.  But I have no moneyz to fly out there.  Let me see how much the cat deposit is for my apartment and if there's a monthly charge.  She is so gorgeous!
    [/quote]

I will soooo deliver her to you! I was just talking to another member about visiting them when I'm out that way! I have relatives in DC and Virginia so it would work out perfect! I would rent a car and then fly home! And she isn't in the system yet so I will just keep her out so that you don't have to pay the adoption fee. She is officially on hold for you!!

But Norm? :2abused:

[quote author=pitluvr4ever link=topic=432.msg928460#msg928460 date=1215965872]
    I will soooo deliver her to you! I was just talking to another member about visiting them when I'm out that way! I have relatives in DC and Virginia so it would work out perfect! I would rent a car and then fly home! And she isn't in the system yet so I will just keep her out so that you don't have to pay the adoption fee. She is officially on hold for you!!

But Norm? :2abused:
    [/quote]

I can't afford a cat    $300 non refundable deposit and $40 a month charge per cat. Gah I wish I could be sneaky.

[quote author=shansen1984 link=topic=432.msg928507#msg928507 date=1215968191]
    I have ALWAYS gotten away with hiding my cats! hahaha

Hard part was keeping them out of the windows! :P

[/quote]
    I'm in an apartment on the 8th floor, and because half the place is Section 8 (would have been nice to know that before I signed a lease paying way too much  ), they randomly inspect people's apartments.  Whether they pay 17 dollars a month or 1600.  I'm kind of pissed about that.

Also if the landlord allows cats but charge you, and they catch you, they can retroactively dunn you for the money, which would blow chunks.  :|
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

[quote author=Ash_Lee link=topic=432.msg928463#msg928463 date=1215966105]
    I can't afford a cat    $300 non refundable deposit and $40 a month charge per cat. Gah I wish I could be sneaky.
    [/quote]

How can you deny this kitten your love?

Seriously though, who really pays those deposits? I think people mainly pay them once they get caught, especially with cats. Cats are quiet and mind their own business. We would sneak my Pitbull into my boyfriend's apartment for over a year and only got caught twice and all they did was warn us. :-) But it's up to you. She is yours if you decide you want her.

We also just got two three week old calico's that look just like her. Someone found them in the bushes yesterday. I hate that shit. The mom was obviously somewhere nearby looking for food but they just figured they were abandoned kittens so they took them. The poor mommy was probably heartbroken. I told the stupid bitch foster that took them that she should have found out where they were found so we could at least attempt to get the mother as well since she will probably just end up pregnant again. Some of these fosters give us all a bad name. :roll:

I just fell in love with this dog on Petfinder. I seriously want to adopt him. Poor doggy.

Sparky is a typical Kiss Bull. He thinks that he belongs in your lap licking your face (and why wouldn't he??) Sparky is blind, but if you come to meet him, you may not believe it. Once he learns his way around your house and yard, he has NO problem navigating his way around. (Especially if there is a lap or a treat nearby!) Perhaps it is this special need that makes him so darn lovable, but he is certainly one of the biggest babies here at PCDR. He loves all the other dogs and especially loves it when people come to visit him and play tug of war with his favorite toy. If you have room in your heart and home for this very special boy, send us an email, and we'd be happy to introduce you! One day in October of this year, our blind wonder dog found he could not get up or walk. He was in pain and immediate medical attention was needed. Sparky had a congenital condition resulting in deterioration of his discs. His delicate surgery was performed at Animal Surgical Emergency Center. The fighting spirit is alive and well in Sparky as he is forcefully rallying back. He is now up and walking again. His affable personality, love of people and ability to make the best of daily challenges, make Sparky an incredible example of resilience. Hopefully, 2008 will be the year Sparky finds a family who appreciates all that he has to offer. If you would like to donate something to offset Sparky’s costly medical bills, we will gratefully accept!

[quote author=pitluvr4ever link=topic=432.msg928518#msg928518 date=1215968784]
    How can you deny this kitten your love?

Seriously though, who really pays those deposits? I think people mainly pay them once they get caught, especially with cats. Cats are quiet and mind their own business. We would sneak my Pitbull into my boyfriend's apartment for over a year and only got caught twice and all they did was warn us. :-) But it's up to you. She is yours if you decide you want her.
    [/quote]

Is she a lover?  Like a little purr kitty who has to sleep on top of you? Can I name her Callie?

[quote author=shansen1984 link=topic=432.msg928524#msg928524 date=1215969134]
    You can have a pretend kitty named Callie!
    [/quote]

pretend kitties are no fun. 

[quote author=Ash_Lee link=topic=432.msg928520#msg928520 date=1215968952]
    Is she a lover?  Like a little purr kitty who has to sleep on top of you? Can I name her Callie?
    [/quote]

She is soooooo sweet and has definitely got a motor! And I do like Callie. Finally a name I can agree with you on. Callie it is! Their little personalities are still developing but everyone that has met her has fallen in love with her!

[quote author=pitluvr4ever link=topic=432.msg928578#msg928578 date=1215973366]
    She is soooooo sweet and has definitely got a motor! And I do like Callie. Finally a name I can agree with you on. Callie it is! Their little personalities are still developing but everyone that has met her has fallen in love with her!
    [/quote]

Anyone who says onions make you cry has clearly never been hit in the face with a turnip.

My sweet Rene passed away suddenly on Saturday, July 12th. He was almost 2.5 years old. The crematory wasn't open this weekend, so I'm taking him there tomorrow. 

I'm going to the Fairfax County Animal Services on Tuesday to adopt two of these hairless boys:

Rene is survived by his biological brother Olivier. I wasn't sure if I should stop with Olivier, but I enjoy having rat children. It hurts like hell when they die, but it's worth it and so rewarding.

[quote author=pitluvr4ever link=topic=432.msg928578#msg928578 date=1215973366]
    [/quote]

Oh... I want her so bad!

[quote author=mboquet link=topic=432.msg928591#msg928591 date=1215973882]
    My sweet Rene passed away suddenly on Saturday, July 12th. He was almost 2.5 years old. The crematory wasn't open this weekend, so I'm taking him there tomorrow. 

I'm going to the Fairfax County Animal Services on Tuesday to adopt two of these hairless boys:

Rene is survived by his biological brother Olivier. I wasn't sure if I should stop with Olivier, but I enjoy having rat children. It hurts like hell when they die, but it's worth it and so rewarding.

[/quote]

i'm very sorry for your loss

[quote author=Fleta link=topic=432.msg928454#msg928454 date=1215965312]
    My sister works at a vet's office in St. Louis. Well, St. Charles, technically, I think....
    [/quote]

st.charles is very near me. its about 15 mins

Thread Information