Page 625 of 655 FirstFirst ... 125 525 575 615 623 624 625 626 627 635 ... LastLast
Results 15,601 to 15,625 of 16368

Thread: MDS pets

I had a cat go in for a dental, and come back with an upper respiratory infection. It sounded like a rattle when she breathed. She didn’t want to do anything but lay in bed. She eventually got better. I think she picked it up from the vets office.

I’m glad Moe is eating and seeking affection from you. The URI will affect his appetite.

Is he still on pain meds? Because if animals are in pain, they don’t eat. They act loopy with pain meds on board. My cat batted at the air for like an hour after taking them.

Mary-do you know how to palpate a bladder? You may want to feel around in his pelvic area and feel for his bladder to see if it’s full or not. He’s probably not blocked because is he was he would be sitting in the litter box and trying to go with nothing coming out.

Keep us updated! I was just about to ask you how he was doing.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I hope Moe is doing ok.

I got a tiny kitten today! Her name is Jasmine.

Damn sorry the pics are so big.
    Attached Images Attached Images

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Jasmine is beautiful! So glad you got her! She looks like she is posing in that last picture-so pretty and regal looking!

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Jasmine is beautiful! So glad you got her! She looks like she is posing in that last picture-so pretty and regal looking!
    Aww thank you!

First time posting, here's my fur babies.
    I'll start being nicer when you start being smarter!

So cute, everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Look at this angel

She's absolutely adorable Ang! I am so glad you decided to adopt her!

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Angiebla, what a darling fur baby!

Moe is over his problems and back to his old self, except maybe a little spoiled from it. I had one jar of babyfood left over, so I poured it over their canned food like gravy. What a treat! He's been super hungry since his appetite came back. He lost his meow for a couple days, so I think maybe he had some kitty laryngitis with that cold. He sure was dramatic over it. His little buddy Faux got it too, but Faux handled it better.

My daughter brought over a box of temptations cat treats hoping Moe might want to eat it. He showed no interest, but the other cats did. Since he is over his cold he is begging for them and opening cabinets to get to them. I put them in the fridge to keep cats out of the cabinets and he tries to open the fridge now. It's like kitty crack.
    Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    Angiebla, what a darling fur baby!

Moe is over his problems and back to his old self, except maybe a little spoiled from it. I had one jar of babyfood left over, so I poured it over their canned food like gravy. What a treat! He's been super hungry since his appetite came back. He lost his meow for a couple days, so I think maybe he had some kitty laryngitis with that cold. He sure was dramatic over it. His little buddy Faux got it too, but Faux handled it better.

My daughter brought over a box of temptations cat treats hoping Moe might want to eat it. He showed no interest, but the other cats did. Since he is over his cold he is begging for them and opening cabinets to get to them. I put them in the fridge to keep cats out of the cabinets and he tries to open the fridge now. It's like kitty crack.
    Are they the treats with cat nip in them? My cats love those.

My girl at the vet

My girl at the vet
    she looks so fluffy and soft. Is she okay?

My kitten is straight up crazy and possibly a ninja. She also tries to nurse on me all of the time. You would think she would realize nothing is coming out of my shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    she looks so fluffy and soft. Is she okay?

My kitten is straight up crazy and possibly a ninja. She also tries to nurse on me all of the time. You would think she would realize nothing is coming out of my shirt.
    Ninja kitty! Post more pics!

My girl is fine, she just has some allergies and re-occurring hot spots and she pulls out her hair because she itches so much. She started a new medicine and it's really helping her. Now that my foster dog is gone and her itchiness has calmed down she is doing really well.

She likes to play in the blocks bag:

She has already grown a bunch since the last pic you posted!

I might be getting a 6 month old puppy next month. I am back and forth about it. I haven't had a puppy (other than brief periods of fostering) since 1993. I'm kind of scared. I'm too old for this shit! (but I am excited about it too)

She has already grown a bunch since the last pic you posted!

I might be getting a 6 month old puppy next month. I am back and forth about it. I haven't had a puppy (other than brief periods of fostering) since 1993. I'm kind of scared. I'm too old for this shit! (but I am excited about it too)
    Yeah it had been about 12 years since I had a kitten and I forgot about the manic episodes when they attack your feet and bounce off walls. They also chew on everything so I have to be careful with my sons toys. She somehow chewed on my blinds

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Yeah it had been about 12 years since I had a kitten and I forgot about the manic episodes when they attack your feet and bounce off walls. They also chew on everything so I have to be careful with my sons toys. She somehow chewed on my blinds
    See, all of this is what I am afraid of. They are super adorable, but super bad too!

this is my kitty Bean Dip that we adopted a few weeks ago.

anyone have any tips to get cats to stop fighting all the time?! right now i just separate them when it starts, but i'm getting tired of it. i think they're trying to play, but my older cat is just too rough and aggressive.

Ooh. I forgot about this thread.

We have a new pet. He is evil. He also thinks he's a rodeo bull.

I was going to call him Juggalo Pig because he gallops around saying WHOOP WHOOP but the kids said no, so he's generally called Leaf Ball or Leaf Boi or, most commonly "OH MY FUCKING GOD STOP ATTACKING EVERYTHING YOU AGGRESSIVE LITTLE BASTARD"

Smug look after destroying something :
    Last edited by blighted star; 07-25-2019 at 04:03 AM.

Regular angry eyebrow look

OMG Blighted, WTF is that thing?!?!? lol. He does look terrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post

anyone have any tips to get cats to stop fighting all the time?! right now i just separate them when it starts, but i'm getting tired of it. i think they're trying to play, but my older cat is just too rough and aggressive.
    Too Cute! I just went through the same thing with my dog and a foster dog (that I wanted to keep) and never could get them to stop fighting. Ugh. Angie is our resident expert on all things animal. Hopefully she will chime in and know some tricks.

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post

I know more medical than behavior, but I have some idea what’s going on.

Was your older cat the only cat for awhile? They could feel like their space is being invaded. Does the older one attack the younger one in a certain place?

It’s important that the older cat have an area that the other cat doesn’t enter.

I had the same issue with my old cats, and my older cat mostly hung out in my room. I kept the youngest one out of there, and there was a lot less confrontation/fighting. They still would get in fights in other areas of the house though, and all I could do is break them up.

I?ve also heard people swear by feliway. It apparently helps stressed out cats.

Thread Information