Page 646 of 655 FirstFirst ... 146 546 596 636 644 645 646 647 648 ... LastLast
Results 16,126 to 16,150 of 16368

Thread: MDS pets

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Congrats on the new cat. Is it a she? She looks talkative
    I have no clue. Hubby just sent me the picture saying that we had a cat now
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I have no clue. Hubby just sent me the picture saying that we had a cat now
    nice

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Update from Ireland. We have been chosen. Apparently we now have a cat that has decided it wants to live with us. We'll see about that once Angel arrives. Lohan would be over the moon though. He LOVES cats and grew up with one that he cuddled with all of the time. The cat tolerated him lol.

Anyway, here is one of the paintings I'm packing today to ship there and it was while I was doing that, that the hubby sent the picture. Maybe the horse will also walk in to the house? That would be nice.

I this.

I posted this the other day in the jukebox thread and no one said a thing about it, so I'm showing it to you over here. I know this group will appreciate it. Even if you don't like the song.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    I posted this the other day in the jukebox thread and no one said a thing about it, so I'm showing it to you over here. I know this group will appreciate it. Even if you don't like the song.
    LOVE this

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Adorable!

My girl Sky is having another bout of pancreatitis. She ended up in the ER hospital at the end of June with her first bout. She is going to the vet tomorrow, but I'm worried that her outlook isn't good based on all that I'm reading. She's only 6. Please send positive thoughts her way. She is a very emotional and odd dog with how she reacts to things (if she were a person I would say she is on the spectrum) and I hate that she is having to deal with any of this. I have medication and she is dosed up and I finally get her settled and she is sleeping, but it was rough for awhile this afternoon.

I didn't take her to my regular vet after the ER vet, because that's when I got covid and then she recovered and did great, but now here we are again and I am kicking myself for not going before now. I thought it was a one and done thing. She actually went to the vet last week (different vet, not my usual one but one that gave her the yearly vaccines because it's where I board them and was planning on boarding them next week) and that vet didn't think anything about it, but I should have gone to my good vet. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    My girl Sky is having another bout of pancreatitis. She ended up in the ER hospital at the end of June with her first bout. She is going to the vet tomorrow, but I'm worried that her outlook isn't good based on all that I'm reading. She's only 6. Please send positive thoughts her way. She is a very emotional and odd dog with how she reacts to things (if she were a person I would say she is on the spectrum) and I hate that she is having to deal with any of this. I have medication and she is dosed up and I finally get her settled and she is sleeping, but it was rough for awhile this afternoon.

I didn't take her to my regular vet after the ER vet, because that's when I got covid and then she recovered and did great, but now here we are again and I am kicking myself for not going before now. I thought it was a one and done thing. She actually went to the vet last week (different vet, not my usual one but one that gave her the yearly vaccines because it's where I board them and was planning on boarding them next week) and that vet didn't think anything about it, but I should have gone to my good vet. Ugh.

I hope she didnt get it again. Dont read internet medical stuff! It will only stress you out. Shes young and I think she will bee fine. Positive vibes sent.
    Let us know how the appointment goes.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I hope she didnt get it again. Dont read internet medical stuff! It will only stress you out. Shes young and I think she will bee fine. Positive vibes sent.
    Let us know how the appointment goes.

Fingers crossed for Sky. Pancreatitis sucks.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

Positive vibes sent your way

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Sending love and positivity your way.

My appointment is this afternoon, I called to see if they had an earlier appt. I don't want to go to the ER hospital because after looking at her records yesterday I realized they never gave her pain meds when she had the pancreatitis in June.

Something is also wrong with her back end. She is having trouble walking. I don't have a good feeling about this.

My appointment is this afternoon, I called to see if they had an earlier appt. I don't want to go to the ER hospital because after looking at her records yesterday I realized they never gave her pain meds when she had the pancreatitis in June.

Something is also wrong with her back end. She is having trouble walking. I don't have a good feeling about this.

I hope you get some answers. Update us on her condition.

PLEASE keep us updated! I remember when it happened in June. You went through so much just trying to get her taken care of. I'm sending out all of the good, healing energy!

Thank you everyone for the positive thoughts! The doc doesn't think it's pancreatitis. She thinks Sky might have some irritable bowel issues, and she has a case of cellulitis on her mouth, which is making her lick and smell like death. She said her wrinkles get wet and stay wet and collect bacteria and caused the infection. The big issue though is that she thinks we may have a partially torn cruciate. She said the disks are ok, hips are ok, and the back end was just going down because she won't bear weight on that leg, but it's not the whole back end. As of right now Sky is keeping her back end up but refusing to bear any weight on her right back paw. So we are going for conservative treatment (pain meds and rest) for 10 days and then if it isn't better (she warned me it will probably tear completely at some point) then she will be doing surgery. This is my 3rd cruciate repair in 30 years, so while it's not great, at least I know what I am looking at, and it's not a horrible dire diagnosis.

Thank you everyone for the positive thoughts! The doc doesn't think it's pancreatitis. She thinks Sky might have some irritable bowel issues, and she has a case of cellulitis on her mouth, which is making her lick and smell like death. She said her wrinkles get wet and stay wet and collect bacteria and caused the infection. The big issue though is that she thinks we may have a partially torn cruciate. She said the disks are ok, hips are ok, and the back end was just going down because she won't bear weight on that leg, but it's not the whole back end. As of right now Sky is keeping her back end up but refusing to bear any weight on her right back paw. So we are going for conservative treatment (pain meds and rest) for 10 days and then if it isn't better (she warned me it will probably tear completely at some point) then she will be doing surgery. This is my 3rd cruciate repair in 30 years, so while it's not great, at least I know what I am looking at, and it's not a horrible dire diagnosis.
    So scary when our pets are sick. I wish they could tell us what's wrong. Very glad for this news and not worst case scenario. Give some pets and belly rubs from me!

That other vet is dumb. Im glad she will be okay!

They have a pancreatic enzyme test-did they do it?
    Last edited by Angiebla; 08-10-2022 at 04:47 PM.

Although the best thing would be that nothing is wrong at all, but I'm happy that at least this is all stuff that can be treated and it's the better case scenario. Give Sky some huge hugs from us!

Poor Sky!! I am so happy it isn't something horrible. Get that girl back to feeling better, momma!!

Good news. Give sky some scritches from us...

Thanks everyone for the well wishes and positive thoughts for Sky. She is better today than yesterday. She is limping and still in pain, but I'm making sure to stay on top of it with plenty of pain meds.

Her stomach is till hurting her I think, even though they now think it wasn't pancreatitis but something else. She's not really wanting to eat, but for now I'm not going to worry and just give her the stomach meds and give her another day or so to rest before I start worrying.

I'm either going to take her to U of FL or a specialist to have the cruciate repair done.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 09-05-2022 at 04:41 AM.

I brought a stranger home from the groomer the other day...

After the haircut.
    IMG_20220808_183426923.jpg

My friend!
    IMG_20220605_103045082.jpg

My pretty fur before the storm.
    IMG_20170630_080103998.jpg

After the rain storm
    IMG_20220619_213933280.jpg

Awww, what a cutie! I'm sure with all the heat he enjoys his haircut!

Thread Information