Page 641 of 655 FirstFirst ... 141 541 591 631 639 640 641 642 643 651 ... LastLast
Results 16,001 to 16,025 of 16368

Thread: MDS pets

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    I don't know if it would work with cats, but when I bring home a new puppy, I take a bath, then bathe the puppy in my bathwater. Seems to help the resident dogs accept the newby.

Good luck with the bonding!
    Omg Im going to need all the help I can get. Thanks. Ive never bathed any of my cats.

So I put Jasmine in "her" room and took Romeo and let him roam the house. He went from snuggly to bitey and scratchy I know hes just playing, but if he pulls that shit with Jasmine hes going to get schooled.

Now I cant find Jasmine anywhere

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Bought a shit ton of feliway. Romeo, true to his name, is suicidal. He forgets hes a little bitty 2 lb kitten and chases after Jasmine. She just bops him in the head, no real aggression. She still hisses at him and stalks him though. Shes just being an asshole and cornering him places so he cant get out. But shes mostly just observing him. And Romeo gives 0 fucks.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Bought a shit ton of feliway. Romeo, true to his name, is suicidal. He forgets hes a little bitty 2 lb kitten and chases after Jasmine. She just bops him in the head, no real aggression. She still hisses at him and stalks him though. Shes just being an asshole and cornering him places so he cant get out. But shes mostly just observing him. And Romeo gives 0 fucks.
    I think that's progress from where they were the other day. I predict that a month from now it will be like you've always had both of them and they will be friends. And as far as the bopping, my older girl and my baby girl love to play fight. It sounds horrible and they get rough, but they love every second of it. Sometimes pet friendship doesn't look the way we think friendship should, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I think that's progress from where they were the other day. I predict that a month from now it will be like you've always had both of them and they will be friends. And as far as the bopping, my older girl and my baby girl love to play fight. It sounds horrible and they get rough, but they love every second of it. Sometimes pet friendship doesn't look the way we think friendship should, lol.
    Thanks that makes me feel better.

Romeo tries to "bop" Jasmine back but he cant reach her with his baby trex arms. So he just runs into the room sideways all puffy to scare her. It doesnt work. He is so funny to watch. Not so much fun to sleep with.

Romeo tries to "bop" Jasmine back but he cant reach her with his baby trex arms. So he just runs into the room sideways all puffy to scare her. It doesnt work. He is so funny to watch. Not so much fun to sleep with.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/legalcatadv...in_the_art_of/
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar

It sounds like they're working out their rhythm though
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    It sounds like they're working out their rhythm though
    I cant tell if my cats are playing, fighting, or play-fighting. The kitten is definitely the instigator.

I cant tell if my cats are playing, fighting, or play-fighting. The kitten is definitely the instigator.
    Because it's a kitten lol.

I'm sure they're play fighting. Otherwise the kitten would be learning the hard way to stop.

Ok I will try it again.

I usually go to "go advanced" and "manage attachments" and upload from my photo album.

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 12-04-2021 at 09:49 AM. Reason: to add link for pic

Thats my crazy kitty at 6 months! Hes getting so big! Hes insane so I havent bothered to put up my tree yet, because the other one climbs it and knocks it over, I cant imagine what he would do to it.

Thats my crazy kitty at 6 months! Hes getting so big! Hes insane so I havent bothered to put up my tree yet, because the other one climbs it and knocks it over, I cant imagine what he would do to it.
    He's grown a ton! He's adorable!

He's the cat with the golden eyes! He's GORGEOUS!

I'm a little late on this but here's a picture of my puppy...and an added one of how she sleeps because that's basically all my camera roll is because she makes me laugh even when she's sleeping lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Words, she is so adorable! When my dog was a puppy she would sleep like that sometimes too lol. I think I have a pic somewhere..

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

This is Bailey when she was a puppy and her funny sleep positions.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Here's my entries into the crazy dog sleeping poses.

My foster:

My Sky:

So cute

RBW: so cute!

She has to have at least one part of her body on me so I won't leave.

Another one, she was sinking into the crook of the couch

My in-laws dog when we were dogsitting:

Her and Bailey became great friends:

lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

Love all these pics, so cute!!

Cleo loves to sleep with her tail up on the wall, or on the couch or on whatever. She hates to put it down.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Cleo loves to sleep with her tail up on the wall, or on the couch or on whatever. She hates to put it down.

Aw that squishy face!

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    20150331_215901.jpg
    Some of our sleeping beauties...
    Mocha loves shoes. They are his favorite pillows, his treasure chests, etc., and in all of his life he's only damaged one shoe by chewing, so, yeah, he's a good boy.

All the pups are so cute!

Thread Information