Page 655 of 655 FirstFirst ... 155 555 605 645 653 654 655
Results 16,351 to 16,368 of 16368

Thread: MDS pets

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I will take that as a yes Does she do good with your grandson?
    She does! We have to keep her from constantly trying to lick him, that's the only problem haha.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    She does! We have to keep her from constantly trying to lick him, that's the only problem haha.
    Aww thats sweet. My sisters dog does that with my niece, but thats because she always has food all over her lol.

Labs are so good with kids and just good in dogs in general. I them, never met a mean one.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Aww thats sweet. My sisters dog does that with my niece, but thats because she always has food all over her lol.

Labs are so good with kids and just good in dogs in general. I them, never met a mean one.
    Labs are all I have ever had, so they are what I am used to. Very very sweet dogs. Hyper, though. And terrors as puppies but soooooo cute when they are little.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

She was so cute and little when I first got her...

This bitch decided to play in the mud and become a chocolate lab:

OMG the first pic I want to snuggle with her.

second pic: was she eating the mud!?!

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

OMG the first pic I want to snuggle with her.

second pic: was she eating the mud!?!
    No she was digging and putting her face in it. Though she eats everything, so I am sure she got some of it in her belly.

My hubby takes her to the school by our house every weekend, they are a group of guys who take their dogs also, and all the dogs get along and play. I call them her "homies." She always manages to find leftover food that kids drop - she ate some hot cheetos the other day.

Sad story, one of the guys who brings his yellow lab Chip, passed away. My hubby saw him on Saturday, the guy says "see you tomorrow." He is not there the next day. My hubby gets a text from his wife a few days later saying he passed away on Sunday. So now my hubby picks up Chip to go with him and Bailey to the school on the weekends since Mike isn't there to take him anymore

No she was digging and putting her face in it. Though she eats everything, so I am sure she got some of it in her belly.

My hubby takes her to the school by our house every weekend, they are a group of guys who take their dogs also, and all the dogs get along and play. I call them her "homies." She always manages to find leftover food that kids drop - she ate some hot cheetos the other day.

Sad story, one of the guys who brings his yellow lab Chip, passed away. My hubby saw him on Saturday, the guy says "see you tomorrow." He is not there the next day. My hubby gets a text from his wife a few days later saying he passed away on Sunday. So now my hubby picks up Chip to go with him and Bailey to the school on the weekends since Mike isn't there to take him anymore
    I assumed she was digging, but didnt expect her face to be dirty lol. My sisters old dog Oscar was a lab and ate everything, even her breast pump

Im so sorry to hear about Mike. Thats so sweet your husband still includes Chip. Thats sweet that she has a posse.

I assumed she was digging, but didnt expect her face to be dirty lol. My sisters old dog Oscar was a lab and ate everything, even her breast pump

Im so sorry to hear about Mike. Thats so sweet your husband still includes Chip. Thats sweet that she has a posse.
    Yeah my oldest son left his diamond earrings on the coffee table, big mistake. I told him there is a way to get them back He was like, nope! She would eat anything she could swallow.

Yeah my oldest son left his diamond earrings on the coffee table, big mistake. I told him there is a way to get them back He was like, nope! She would eat anything she could swallow.
    Diamond earrings? Shit I would sift through shit for that. But dog shit doesnt bother me. Ive been smacked in the face with a poop tail before.

Diamond earrings? Shit I would sift through shit for that. But dog shit doesnt bother me. Ive been smacked in the face with a poop tail before.
    Not me, I can't deal with poop!

Not me, I can't deal with poop!
    I kinda have to with my job. I remember once oscar ate kinetic sand, and his poop looked like works of art.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I kinda have to with my job. I remember once oscar ate kinetic sand, and his poop looked like works of art.
    OMG, that is hilarious.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I want to see Jenna's new pup!!!! So exciting!!!!
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I was scrolling through FB and saw the cutest video of a dog that would fake leg injuries to get treats. Or maybe it was Instagram. I can't seem to find it again but it was adorable.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    Obligatory updated dog photos.
    Black Dobie, Dexter (aka DexDex, CatDog).
    Tan Dobie, Doza (or Doo, Princess Doo Doo Face, Dozie-Doo)
    Smallest Dog : Zo the OG (she's 13 now!)
    Slightly bigger small dog who refuses to wear sweaters: Penny (aka PennyDreadful, or PenPen)

25734380_10159799593610375_724982538168832252_o.jpg

397262583_10168393816430375_9132834184782408044_n.jpg

109187607_10164037701230375_1250013704208543704_n.jpg

297095989_166686055891970_8987442918792397751_n.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

So adorable Punker! I love the outfits and how they sleep together. are they waiting for a treat in the last picture

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    oh yes, there's totally bribery involved in the last one.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Hey kid, nice to see you still involved!

Thread Information