Page 644 of 656 FirstFirst ... 144 544 594 634 642 643 644 645 646 654 ... LastLast
Results 16,076 to 16,100 of 16377

Thread: MDS pets

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

KT knows my type, lol. He's beautiful! He reminds me of my Teddie. (the one on the left)

Once you have a chow you will always want a chow!

Quote Originally Posted by DevilzAdvocate View Post
    Screw this...... Cut and paste to see the dog--------> https://imgur.com/a/0m64XpG
    He is so handsome!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Does anyone else follow "Doggy Daycare Farm Trips?" One of my favorite YouTube channels, always puts a smile on my face and joy in my heart.

Anyway, someone broke into Luke and Sam's house and stole one of the rescue puppies they were fostering. It broke my heart to watch the video. They think someone may have studied their YT channel to plan the theft and they feel so betrayed. They are so hurt and deflated, the pain in their eyes is palpable. Ugh, sad.

Public appeal after theft of "perfect" seven-week-old puppy from doggy daycare on NSW Central Coast leaves its carers heartbroken
    Hayley Taylor
    7NEWS
    Published: 14/02/2022
    Updated: Monday, 14 February 2022 5:52 PM AEDT

A Special Forces veteran has been left devastated following the theft of an Australian shepherd-husky cross puppy from his Central Coast farm over the weekend.

The theft from Luke and Sam Evans' Doggy Daycare Farm Trips in Wyong is believed to have occurred in the early hours of Sunday morning.

The pair launched the farm - which offers day care and farm trips for pets but also trains, boards and rehabilitates rescue dogs to find them new homes - when Mr Evans left the army after 11 years of service as a way to help him combat PTSD.

He says the beloved pooches are now like his platoon.

Although Mr and Mrs Evans were alerted to something going on at the time of the incident when they heard barking, they couldn't see anything amiss and it wasn't until the next morning they noticed one of the puppies from an Australian shepherd-husky cross litter was missing.

The seven-week-old male with striking blue eyes and "perfect blue merle and white markings", was stolen from a rear room, where the litter were being kept - separate from the other dogs.

"Because they're puppies, they do need to be isolated for their own safety, otherwise they're going to get into trouble. So they are kept in a separate room when they sleep," Mr Evans told 7NEWS.com.au.

As they post daily videos to YouTube, sharing footage of the dogs, their living conditions, routines, and updates, the Evans say their videos may have been analysed by the thief, who could have used them to scope out the property, security measures, and sleeping routine.

"We're so devastated that someone's gone to that level to target them. We're taking this very personally," Mr Evans said.

"An unknown number of persons forced entry ... and stole a puppy from a rear room," NSW Police told 7NEWS.com.au.

The Doggy Daycare Farm Trips not only provides boarding, they train an rehabilitate rescue dogs, finding them new homes.

The missing dog and its litter were being minded for the rescue organisation Central Coast Animal Care Facility, who have said that the coveted breed had already garnered a lot of attention.

The missing puppy was born on Christmas day and came from a pregnant dog who was rescued "from a hoarding scenario where there were 175 dogs on the property," Mr Evans told 7NEWS.com.au.

The theft highlights a larger issue - the widespread demand for fluffy, cute dogs, leaving other breeds to be forgotten about.

"The sad thing about this whole scenario is there are already 12 dogs up for adoption - a staffy litter and a cattle dog litter - but since the Australian shepherd-husky cross litter came in, there's been no applications for these other dogs," Mr Evans told 7NEWS.com.au.

"It's really sad," said Mr Evans, who has been giving the good-looking breed less screen time, in the hope of giving the other dogs a better chance of adoption.

"We're working with adult dogs and highly aggressive rescue dogs that sit in pounds for 18 months to two years, and nobody wants them," Mr Evans said.

"So this has never really been something we've had to consider ... that someone would come in and steal a dog."

"It's hard for us because we take full responsibility for their safety," Mr Evans said.

"We're feeling really low about it," Mrs Evans said.

"We were a bit naive with our faith in humanity. When something like this happens you realise there's some bad people out there, which is a bit of a downer in itself," Mr Evans said.

"We realise this is real minute percentage of people out there who are like this," Mr Evans said, in response to the flooding of public support which came through overnight, including donations to contribute to a new security system.

They have already purchased new security cameras, with a full-scale professional security system installation on the way.

"It's gonna be harder to get in here than a special forces military base soon," Mrs Evans said,

Having even questioned whether or not to continue on their journey of canine care, they say they owe it to the many dogs that depend on their services to keep going.

Anyone with information should contact Crime Stoppers.

https://7news.com.au/news/crime-sydn...oken-c-5691614
    Last edited by KimTisha; 02-14-2022 at 09:56 PM. Reason: fixing copy pasta errors
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

I've never heard of them, but what an awful thing to do! I hope they find the poor puppy.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I wonder if it was an inside job? I hope not.

I didnt realize that HuskeyAS mixes were a thing. Talk about high energy!
    Last edited by Angiebla; 02-15-2022 at 10:57 AM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I wonder if it was an inside job? I hope not.

I didnt realize that HuskeyAS mixes were a thing. Talk about high energy!
    I know, right?

I hope it wasn't an inside job, I thought of that, but I can't think of anyone there who hasn't already adopted some of their rescues. They would have no reason to steal one. The dogs alerted them twice in the night, but they didn't see anyone.

I hope they don't shut down the channel. I watch every episode, it takes me to my happy place.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.

Orbit3.jpgorbit1.jpg

So, I'll have to find Princess fotos. We got her back in 1982 and don't have digitals of her, but, this is Orbit and one of his very few male friends...
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

IMG_20220221_224151092_PORTRAIT.jpg
    OK I did find a picture of Princess.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

They are adorable !!!!

Princess doesn't look anything like I expected. And OMG, what was Orbit? And make sure you give him a good Designer Dog name I don't want to hear schnauzer-x.

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    They are adorable !!!!

Princess doesn't look anything like I expected. And OMG, what was Orbit? And make sure you give him a good Designer Dog name I don't want to hear schnauzer-x.
    This was a picture when she was quite young. When she got older she was quite the barrel with legs. She had cocker spaniel legs with a long shepherd's body. No cone of shame could keep her from chewing on the stitches she had on her back hip after an injury... She had all the hair that both breeds in her makeup could provide..

Orbit? We have no idea really. Wolfihuahua? Wolfhound/chihuahuaX maybe? Rocketship and ax murderer? He loved me, my roomie, and my mom. Was willing to give females the benefit of the doubt. Really liked other dogs. But Men? No thanks. Our friend there had to really work to earn his trust. We had to put rolls of wire around the top of the fence to keep him in as he was quite the jumper, we called the yard "camp orbit" during those years. Got the bright idea of biking with him to burn off some energy. All it did was increase his stamina. Best head of security ever!

Adorable!!!!

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Aw ~ so sweet!!!

Cute pics Puzzld! I also had trouble guessing the breed.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    This was a picture when she was quite young. When she got older she was quite the barrel with legs. She had cocker spaniel legs with a long shepherd's body. No cone of shame could keep her from chewing on the stitches she had on her back hip after an injury... She had all the hair that both breeds in her makeup could provide..

Orbit? We have no idea really. Wolfihuahua? Wolfhound/chihuahuaX maybe? Rocketship and ax murderer? He loved me, my roomie, and my mom. Was willing to give females the benefit of the doubt. Really liked other dogs. But Men? No thanks. Our friend there had to really work to earn his trust. We had to put rolls of wire around the top of the fence to keep him in as he was quite the jumper, we called the yard "camp orbit" during those years. Got the bright idea of biking with him to burn off some energy. All it did was increase his stamina. Best head of security ever!
    I think I'm in love with Orbit. Where can I get a woofiwawa? He was one of the 'unadoptables?'

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    I think I'm in love with Orbit. Where can I get a woofiwawa? He was one of the 'unadoptables?'
    Well, he was a pound puppy that came in as a stray that was later surrendered by the owners. They got tired (or couldn't afford to) keep bailing him out. He was 18 months old and on his 3rd trip through the system. My vet friend fixed him and called me and said he was just the nicest dog and right up my alley. I met him, fell in love. Snapped the leash on him and he walked with me to the car. Hopped in. Perfect gentleman. Then after napping for a couple of days, Dr. Jeckle introduced me to doggie Hyde. I asked my friend if she'd ever met him "awake" We had our trials and tribulations, but he grew up to be a very nice dog.

What should I do about my neighbors who don't scoop up the poop? It's almost warm and the yard is filled with shite. Between the shite, and the dozen of stray cats, I'm not sure how my kid will be able to play outside this spring. Pet owners, please help! It's one particular family that brings their dog across the street to our yard. Should we scoop it up and dump it on their yard or should we try talking to them for the 5th time?

Quote Originally Posted by Queenatoo View Post
    What should I do about my neighbors who don't scoop up the poop? It's almost warm and the yard is filled with shite. Between the shite, and the dozen of stray cats, I'm not sure how my kid will be able to play outside this spring. Pet owners, please help! It's one particular family that brings their dog across the street to our yard. Should we scoop it up and dump it on their yard or should we try talking to them for the 5th time?
    This is a difficult one. I don't know where you are, but it's illegal to not pick up after your dog where I am. If you catch them on video doing it over and over again, you can file a police report. You can also talk to your other neighbors and ask if they do it to them too. There's strength in numbers. If there are enough complaints about the same person, they'll start getting fined. That's if it's illegal where you are.

We had that happen on occasion. I always handed them a poop bag and said, 'thank you for picking up after your dog' or something like that. Nothing worse than bad pet owners.

Here's the law.
    Any person, with the exception of a sightless person, responsible for any dog, shall be in possession of tools for the removal of, and shall remove, excrement deposited by the dog:

A. In any public area not designed to receive those wastes, including but not limited to streets, sidewalks, parking strips, the Plaza islands, city parks and trails or roads paralleling ditches, swales, culverts, canals and similar facilities owned or operated by the Talent Irrigation District or the City of Ashland, or

B. On any private property. It is an affirmative defense to a prosecution on any charge under this subsection that the property owner or person in charge of the property consented to such use of the property.

Violation of this section is a Class IV violation. (Ord. 3112, amended, 2015; Ord. 3025, amended, 08/03/2010)

I'm going to print it out and put it in every mailbox of every dog owner. There are 3 of us with small children who play together in the backyard and each of us have complained about them not being able to play because of the yard full of feces.

I forgot that we can curse on here. LOL. It's so frustrating because I had to wash my boys shit covered shoes from him and his dad walking to the garbage can. Personally, I think that some of my neighbors abuse their animals. One lady uses a riding lawnmower to walk her dog. The poor dog hates it. I'll let you know how it goes. It's going to be warm by April.

I forgot that we can curse on here. LOL. It's so frustrating because I had to wash my boys shit covered shoes from him and his dad walking to the garbage can. Personally, I think that some of my neighbors abuse their animals. One lady uses a riding lawnmower to walk her dog. The poor dog hates it. I'll let you know how it goes. It's going to be warm by April.
    Arrrrgh, I HATE this!!! Happened to me last week, and I was wearing shoes with really deep grooves on the sole. Disgusting.

I hate the outdoor cats that come into my backyard and poop...then my dog eats it. It's like, WTF can I do? I think cats should be indoor only.

One lady uses a riding lawnmower to walk her dog.
    What in the world?

I hate the outdoor cats that come into my backyard and poop...then my dog eats it. It's like, WTF can I do? I think cats should be indoor only.
    I think that cats should be indoor only too. When I signed my adoption papers for my cats I agreed I would keep them inside and not declaw.

Those cats are probably not fixed and going to make a colony.

Ive never heard of walking a dog with a lawn mower. Thats just not safe!

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I think that cats should be indoor only too. When I signed my adoption papers for my cats I agreed I would keep them inside and not declaw.

Those cats are probably not fixed and going to make a colony.

Ive never heard of walking a dog with a lawn mower. Thats just not safe!
    I don't think it's a great idea, for sure. Some mowers you can turn the blade off, which would help, but still too east to have some sort of accident...

Thread Information