Page 556 of 655 FirstFirst ... 56 456 506 546 554 555 556 557 558 566 606 ... LastLast
Results 13,876 to 13,900 of 16368

Thread: MDS pets

Do you think our pets can the detect the aroma of turkeys cooking all over the neighborhood?

Quote Originally Posted by The Crone View Post
    Do you think our pets can the detect the aroma of turkeys cooking all over the neighborhood?
    They can smell a storm coming from a mile away, so I'm sure it's probable.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    Sorry it took me so long to respond, u2. I figured he was born that way ... although I wasn't sure. But the vet said he's a natural-born Bob.

He's so wild. And so photogenic ...

Bob in the box elder tree (aka ash-leaved maple or three-leaved maple, depending on where you're from):

This is absolutely a stunning photo! Very cool!

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    Let me see if I can find some pics of Corny on the girl's accounts.

As to the name -- we adopted him. He came with the first name. We added Mow-Mow as that's what we tend to call him.

Found one! Can't embed my daughter's Instagram pics here, but here he is!

http://instagram.com/p/t_osOyuIW_/?modal=true
    Peace, Mow-Mow is adorable and looks just like my baby. Twins, were in trouble now because trouble is her middle name.

I had an identical pic of Hemi but of course I cannot find it. I do have some similar......

Tupelo, great pics of Bob. Thanks for posting.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    This is absolutely a stunning photo! Very cool!
    Thanks! That tree makes for some great photos (it's the same tree that's behind Bob in the bird bath pics). I have a nice pic of my son playing in the shadow of it. It's a really cool image.

I wish I had a really good camera ... the pictures of Bob were taken with my phone, and we have a decent little point-and-shoot, but I would love to have something that takes great photos of all the interesting little bugs and spiders I see. That's hard to do with what I got. :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

We put some of our Christmas decorations up. Much to the dog's dismay. That's their bay window that's full of decorations...
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post

We put some of our Christmas decorations up. Much to the dog's dismay. That's their bay window that's full of decorations...
    They don't seem too bothered.

I can tell the one is a mini schnauzer, but can't make out the other two. It's cute how they lay in a line like that.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    They don't seem too bothered.

I can tell the one is a mini schnauzer, but can't make out the other two. It's cute how they lay in a line like that.
    The one on the right is Browser (and yes, he's a Mini Schnauzer. A rescue that my Uncle was supposed to take to the shelter for a neighbor, but he brought here instead) The one in the center is a Havanese -- Mocha. The blur on the left is Trooper, a Standard Schnauzer.

They are resigned as long as nothing is happening outside, but let someone bark or something bang? They are most unhappy not to be able to be "on the wall"
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

This is my baby boy Oscar. I adopted him last April.

Quote Originally Posted by The Crone View Post
    Ha! I live down the street from a place that sells fried chicken, and if my window is open, my kitty stops whatever he's doing and takes a deep breath every time there's a breeze.

He knows what's going on!

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    The one on the right is Browser (and yes, he's a Mini Schnauzer. A rescue that my Uncle was supposed to take to the shelter for a neighbor, but he brought here instead) The one in the center is a Havanese -- Mocha. The blur on the left is Trooper, a Standard Schnauzer.

They are resigned as long as nothing is happening outside, but let someone bark or something bang? They are most unhappy not to be able to be "on the wall"
    They're adorable :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

wow, the christmas is strong with you, puzz.

i got a poinsettia the other day. probably the only christmas our house is going to get since there are no more kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    wow, the christmas is strong with you, puzz.

i got a poinsettia the other day. probably the only christmas our house is going to get since there are no more kids.
    Well actually no. I'm usually somewhere between Scrooge and the Grinch. But Mom feels enough better that she's been sending her caregivers down to her craft stash (she used to have a business where she made and decorative woodwork) to find the "snowman with the pipe" or the "reindeer - about the same size as Browser"

You may notice that one tree is naked and the other has only lights? Well yesterday we went and bought a bunch of makings for ornaments and garlands, because Mom wants to do something crafty. First time since she got really sick two years ago.

So we are rolling with it.

At this rate we may have to have people over so she can show stuff off.

god for her. when the craft bug strikes...

i spent yesterday evening hot gluing twine to mason jars and pages of books together. when i was done, i found myself looking for other things to glue together.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    haha. very cute, peace. my other dog, sexy judy, is a chubbers and it's all our fault... we give them lots of love and food. they know to leave us alone while we eat and we give them a bite at the end but with three people doing that each meal makes for very fat dogs. wally's ribs were showing when we got him and dad went on a personal mission to fatten him up he gave him both breakfast and dinner with hot dogs and bologna in between. me and mom put a stop to that seeing as how he barely has a waist anymore

dogs are great for depression! when i first inherited sexy judy, i was trying not to love on her because i didn't want to keep a dog, living in apartments and with roommates in LA, a dog makes it that much harder to find places to live. one day i was extremely upset and on my bed crying about how everything in my life had changed basically overnight and she hopped up and started cuddling me and whimpering too. i couldn't help but grab her and give her so much love and we've been bffs ever since.
    This is why I need a dog! Sometimes I just want something to hug when I feel down and really don't want to hug a person, because people suck. My kids' grandparents have a big chocolate lab and spending time with him helps my son a lot with his emotional issues. I'd love to one day be in a position to have dog for the kids and I.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Cats are good huggabunches too. There's no feeling down when a featherlight kitty is asleep on your chest softly purring.

We put some of our Christmas decorations up
    . Much to the dog's dismay. That's their bay window that's full of decorations...
    BBM:
    Puzzld, your tree is beautiful. I have one question....You have put up SOME of your decorations, there's more?

Your dogs are mighty handsome. Smart of you to utilize the Christmas fence.

Cryptocrat, Oscar is beautiful and quite unusual. What is his breed?

Rescue animals are the best.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

Quote Originally Posted by u2addict View Post
    BBM:
    Puzzld, your tree is beautiful. I have one question....You have put up SOME of your decorations, there's more?

Your dogs are mighty handsome. Smart of you to utilize the Christmas fence.

Cryptocrat, Oscar is beautiful and quite unusual. What is his breed?

Rescue animals are the best.
    OH yes. There's more. None of the ornaments are on the tree. None of the outside stuff is going up. Mom still has several boxes of stuff that she'll be making someone dig thru.

This is my kitty

Been a while since I posted

OMG! Her eyes are absolutely stunning, Snor!!

Wow!

Beautiful, Snor.
    I love kitty's eyes. Is the two colors a family trait?

What is kitty's name?

Eyes, whiskers, paws, mouth and peeping kitty tongue are always a favourite of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by u2addict View Post
    Beautiful, Snor.
    I love kitty's eyes. Is the two colors a family trait?

What is kitty's name?

Eyes, whiskers, paws, mouth and peeping kitty tongue are always a favourite of mine.
    As far as I know, the whole litter of kitties had normal eyes(and kinked tails), the kitty I got was the only one odd-eyed(and didnt have a kinked tail) She's pretty special.
    Her name is Emmy!
    She also loves having her tongue out

Emmy is down right adorable. What a sweetie. I'm looking forward to seeing more pics of Emmy.

I have a special puddum too. My baby, Hemi Krikit McMittens is a polydactyl, aka Hemingway.
    She has 12 fingers, and the normal 8 toes.
    My hubby adopted her from rescue shelter when she was 16 weeks for my birthday 2008. I saw her in a cage and knew she was mine. I'm glad she chose me.

VertigoKitten aka Bastard Cat, we rescued him at 9 weeks in 2005. He is a MacTabby with huge paws because of some Maine Coon.
    I have tons of pics with his tongue out. lol. I have never seen Hemi with her tongue out.

If you go back a few pages you will see that I have many a furbaby pics posted in this thread.

Whoa! Neat paws
    Your furbabies are adorableeee!

I'm forever wanting all the kitties.

Quote Originally Posted by snorlax View Post
    Whoa! Neat paws
    Your furbabies are adorableeee!

I'm forever wanting all the kitties.
    Snorlax, you have come to the right place. The more the merrier.

BTW, a late welcome to MDS pets!

Thread Information