Page 553 of 655 FirstFirst ... 53 453 503 543 551 552 553 554 555 563 603 653 ... LastLast
Results 13,801 to 13,825 of 16368

Thread: MDS pets

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    My other little terrier mostly avoids him. If the big dogs are outside, then he will run around the little pup and try to get him to play tug with him. It's kind of cute because the little pup will start barking and chasing him. Once the big dogs come in- it's all over. It's like my oldest male tells them "fuck no. There will be no playing in this house"
    My female GSD seems to really like him. He cuddled up to her yesterday and they both went to sleep.

I forgot how much work puppies are.

He probably sees her as a mother figure and vise versa.

He is so stinkin cute!

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Well Yorkshire Terriers used to be kick ass dogs. Taking on much larger vermin and all.
    I remember having a 1 year old Yorkie wearing a bubble jacket vest that I had to give shots too. I couldn't do it, he tried to take my arm off. I brought him to the back and had another tech hold for me. We couldn't do it. I apologized to her, and she said "I will go back there and he will behave" (usually the opposite happens). He went full Cujo and she wasn't fazed at all. I guess she knew he was the devil. Anyway, we finally got the shots done with 4 techs.

I saw a lot of yorkies dressed up, but this was the cutest outfit I saw:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Angiebla; 10-22-2014 at 10:49 AM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Aww, bermstalker, that little one is ADORABLE!

My kitty cat BFF duo:

...has become a happy TRIO:

YAY for all them getting along with hardly any fuss. After a bit of a rocky start with my littermate brothers - who tried to be little bully shitheads to the new guy at first - they now eat together and play together... they even sleep together. I'm so happy!

So my "friend" who gets free kittens from CL and resells them bought a (known to be stolen) dog around March or so. She says he's a "Bully" whatever the fuck that is. He was the most adorable pup when she got him, fat and snorty. She stopped by with him a couple of months ago and the poor guy looks like shit. He's got some kind of a rash all over him, is losing hair, and his ribs are showing. She was complaining that he eats too much (he's probably starving, maybe that's why?) and is allergic to the food but she "can't afford" to buy better food. Can't afford to buy food that her dog isn't allergic to. But she smokes blunt after blunt daily. This is why I hate people and would rather be alone for the most part. I make horrible people choices IRL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by ShellJett View Post

I have had German Shepherds all of my adult life. None of them had hip dysplasia, but I got them from breeders who had the parents' certified with hips ok. Jett, who I got at 16 months was a rescue, and he already has mild hip dysplasia on one side at age 6. It doesn't show yet, but he has problems with all of his legs (knees, ankle) already. My other rescue passed away in 2011 without ever having any joint or hip problems.
    Thanks for the explanation Shell.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

So adorable. I love how puppies smell like fritos.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Quote Originally Posted by Feetprints View Post
    So my "friend" who gets free kittens from CL and resells them bought a (known to be stolen) dog around March or so. She says he's a "Bully" whatever the fuck that is. He was the most adorable pup when she got him, fat and snorty. She stopped by with him a couple of months ago and the poor guy looks like shit. He's got some kind of a rash all over him, is losing hair, and his ribs are showing. She was complaining that he eats too much (he's probably starving, maybe that's why?) and is allergic to the food but she "can't afford" to buy better food. Can't afford to buy food that her dog isn't allergic to. But she smokes blunt after blunt daily. This is why I hate people and would rather be alone for the most part. I make horrible people choices IRL.
    I fuckin loathe your "friend".

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    I fuckin loathe your "friend".
    Seconded
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thirded.

And I'd be calling the Humane Society on her ass. I'd basically go through the phone book on her.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Probably a bulldog. I've never seen a bulldog with visible ribs.

He could have fleas and have flea allergies. Not a lot of people may know this so I'm going to bold it. fleas can transmit tapeworms to dogs and cats. that would explain him eating a lot, but not gaining any weight. Cestex is expensive though, even if it is only 2 pills for treatment.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Yeah when she said he had a rash and was losing his hair, mange came to mind. But it could totally be fleas.

Regardless of what it is that bitch needs to have animals kept away from her.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Unless it's a rabid tiger. That I'd allow.

Oh but a neighbor had called animal welfare on her because her dogs were in her tiny back yard and barking all day/night, and they think the dogs are fine, just were pissed she didn't have them registered. And she had to take some kind of classes because of it, and pay a ticket.
    I sent her the link for people in financial crisis to get free food for up to 3 animals from the humane society. I know she's greedy as hell so she'll get that and hopefully it'll be something Butchy isn't allergic to.

Shortly after she got him, all up on me as usual when I was around. He was taken from a breeder who was charging 2500/ea for Butch's litter mates.

A month or two later, see how much thinner he was already? :( And I didn't even notice the beginning of the rash on the top of his leg there. That's spread so most of his haunch is covered, and some spots on his torso.
    Last edited by Feetprints; 10-23-2014 at 01:07 PM.

He/she looks scared in that pic.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 10-23-2014 at 06:36 PM.

Weird, I thought he was something else because she has a Pit and first off she just calls him a Pit but this guy she calls a "Bully", and second, this guy is built much more like a bulldog without as much of a smooshy face as a bulldog has. He's much more compact than most pits I've ever seen. I miss the dog more than I miss my "friend". :'(

Weird, I thought he was something else because she has a Pit and first off she just calls him a Pit but this guy she calls a "Bully", and second, this guy is built much more like a bulldog without as much of a smooshy face as a bulldog has. He's much more compact than most pits I've ever seen. I miss the dog more than I miss my "friend". :'(
    He could be an American Bulldog, but his ears are cropped, so he looks like a pit.

You should kill your friend and steal her dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    He could be an American Bulldog, but his ears are cropped, so he looks like a pit.

You should kill your friend and steal her dog.
    Can't have pets here. Hopefully she'll decide to sell him, too. Her house is like a revolving door for pets, I'm kind of surprised she's kept him this long, tbh (maybe only because with him being a stolen dog she's afraid someone might find her?). And, yeah, I think hes an american bull dog with a shitty ear crop job. His were done when she first got him so at least she didn't do *that* to the poor guy.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    You should track down the people he was stolen from and tip them off.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Ugh. that poor dog. He is skinny.

We named the pup Gizmo. I know, original right?

Ugh. that poor dog. He is skinny.

We named the pup Gizmo. I know, original right?

Holy shit Berm - I thought that was Jett for a second. He has similar markings. That is so adorable. I would love to get a small breed puppy, but I can't because of Jett's problems with his legs. He is much better thanks to the supplements. I've been sleeping in a different bedroom because my bed is really high, and Jett wouldn't jump onto it. This morning when I was in there getting dressed, I patted the bed and told him to "come up". He jumped right up onto it, so I can start sleeping in my bedroom again.

this little mini pin we got is awesome because when he gets excited, he leaps over sexy judy like that tiny goat, buttercup.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

The American Bully is a recently developed breed of dog which was bred to be a companion dog and show version of the American Pit Bull Terrier and the American Staffordshire Terrier. First appearing in the 1990’s, the American Bully is rapidly increasing in popularity, more so than almost any other rare bred both in the United States and abroad. The American Bully is best known for its tough and intimidating appearance and its friendly but protective nature. American Bullies are not currently recognized by any major canine organization but a few smaller registries have recognized them and there are several breed specific clubs dedicated specifically to them. The American Bully is usually considered to be a type of Pit Bull, referring to the general type collectively known as Bully Breeds, not the specific breed.
    http://www.easypetmd.com/doginfo/american-bully

You can find all kinds of online breeders for these dogs. They have a lot of clout in the breed, considering these fine fellows charge upwards of $1800 for one dog. Yay, America.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    The American Bully is a recently developed breed of dog which was bred to be a companion dog and show version of the American Pit Bull Terrier and the American Staffordshire Terrier. First appearing in the 1990’s, the American Bully is rapidly increasing in popularity, more so than almost any other rare bred both in the United States and abroad. The American Bully is best known for its tough and intimidating appearance and its friendly but protective nature. American Bullies are not currently recognized by any major canine organization but a few smaller registries have recognized them and there are several breed specific clubs dedicated specifically to them. The American Bully is usually considered to be a type of Pit Bull, referring to the general type collectively known as Bully Breeds, not the specific breed.

You can find all kinds of online breeders for these dogs. They have a lot of clout in the breed, considering these fine fellows charge upwards of $1800 for one dog. Yay, America.
    YAY Breeders

That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post

I'm not familiar with this type of dog at all, but it sounds like they are basically a breed that was made to hide the fact that you have a pit bull.

Thread Information