Thread: Pervert rubs chewing gum on his penis, then gives it to women (Caught on tape)

Pervert rubs chewing gum on his penis, then gives it to women (Caught on tape)

Smithfield, N.C. — A former maintenance employee at Johnston Community College was charged Tuesday with food tampering in connection with a woman's complaint that he allegedly performed sexual and lewd acts involving a pack of gum in her office.

George Harold Jones, 68, of 1209-C Abednego Road, Kenly, was expected to be arrested Tuesday afternoon on a charge based on General Statutes Section 14-101.11, which prohibits anyone from knowingly distributing any edible substance that contains any other substance that could be damaging to another person's heath.

Paula Parrish, an administrator at the college, said she installed a Web cam in her office that captured Jones masturbating in her office last December and, afterward, touching various items on her desk, including gum.

"He was known for giving out gum to me and a lot of other women at that college," she said. "I don't know if he did the same thing to that gum that he did to mine, but it makes you wonder."

Jones resigned following a complaint Parrish filed with the college immediately after she saw the Web cam video.

When the college did not pursue a criminal investigation, Parish pursued her complaint to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and then, last week, to Smithfield police.

Jones said Monday he was embarrassed by his behavior and that he does not know why he did what he did.

"You really don't know why you do things like that in your life," he said. "I'm truly sorry."

Gordon Woodruff, an attorney for the college, said officials there took immediate action upon receiving the complaint. The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission agreed.

"Any other remedies that a person may have in this case, I think, are outside the area of the college's control and certainly are within the court system, which (Parrish) is free to pursue," Woodruff said.
    http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/4107464/

Click here to watch him do it(its censored, So you don't have to see Old man penis):
    http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/4102416/

Man.. There is a lot of good stories in the news today :lol:  and a lot of pervy guys  jacking off at work into misc. things that go into co-workers mouths. Let this be a lesson, Don't take food from co-workers! Especially if they're creepy old guys.

Re: Pervert rubs chewing gum on his penis, then gives it to women (Caught on tape)

hahahaa I cracked up when the news cast lady said
    "they can't ban anyone, including Jones, from coming on campus" :lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Re: Pervert rubs chewing gum on his penis, then gives it to women (Caught on tape)

[quote author=brie star link=topic=17656.msg1114244#msg1114244 date=1229071699]
    hahahaa I cracked up when the news cast lady said
    "they can't ban anyone, including Jones, from coming on campus" :lol:
    [/quote]

:lol: :lol:

I like how the guy tries to act like he didn't do anything wrong... "What was illegal? I didn't do anything to her personally."... Yeahhhh.. Because everyone wants penis flavored gum. The dudes crazy hair suits him well though. I avoid anyone with hair like that. :lol:

his hair is amazingggggggggggg. 
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

What's the big deal? 
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

[quote author=brie star link=topic=17656.msg1114256#msg1114256 date=1229073483]
    his hair is amazingggggggggggg. 
    [/quote]

Is it going to be your next hairstyle? :-P

[quote author=Chauncy link=topic=17656.msg1114259#msg1114259 date=1229073592]
    What's the big deal?  
    [/quote]

Note to self: Don't take gum from Chauncy. :lol:

[quote author=boogieman link=topic=17656.msg1114263#msg1114263 date=1229073765]

Note to self: Don't take gum from Chauncy. :lol:
    [/quote]

Well you're a dude, obviously i'm not gonna offer you any.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

[quote author=Chauncy link=topic=17656.msg1114270#msg1114270 date=1229074107]
    Well you're a dude, obviously i'm not gonna offer you any.
    [/quote]

That's true. I love being Male over the age of 18, I'm not bothered by 95% of the perverts in the world! (Not calling you a pervert, Chauncy) :lol:

[quote author=boogieman link=topic=17656.msg1114273#msg1114273 date=1229074376]
    That's true. I love being Male over the age of 18, I'm not bothered by 95% of the perverts in the world! (Not calling you a pervert, Chauncy) :lol:
    [/quote]

It's ok to call me a perv. I've done worse than this. Just ask my ex-girlfriends. For some reason they don't like waking up with a musty sack in their mouth? That's not love IMO.

George Harold Jones, 68, of 1209-C Abednego Road, Kenly, was expected to be arrested Tuesday afternoon on a charge based on General Statutes Section 14-101.11, which prohibits anyone from knowingly distributing any edible substance that contains any other substance that could be damaging to another person's heath.
    :2huh: :2sad:

Thread Information