Jerome Scott Dubiel age 24 of Ronan passed away on Saturday, December 13, 2008 from an accident on Highway 35. Jerome was born on January 10, 1984 in Landstuhl, Germany to Kenneth & Arlene (Ackerman) Dubiel. He grew up and attended schools in Lancaster, Calif. And Ronan, MT. He attended Ronan High School. After high school, Jerome started working as a mason. He was presently working, as a mason for K & D, Inc. in Bigfork. Jerome married Keevy Coleman on Nov. 10, 2006 in Ronan. Jerome enjoyed skateboarding, playing video games, hiking, swimming and camping. His greatest love and enjoyment was spending time with his children and family. He is preceded in death by his grandmother- Joan Hunter and his great grandmother Mary Willis. He is survived by his wife Keevy of Ronan, children Isabella and Cashel, of Ronan, his father Kenneth (Kathy) Dubiel of Lancaster, CA, his mother Arlene Ackermann of Ronan, brothers Adam Dubiel of Ronan, Brent and Kyle Dubiel both of Post Falls, Idaho, and Thomas Payne of Ronan, sister; Tiar Lively of Ronan and step-sister Christy McGuffin of Lancaster, CA. and his grandparents Ruth and Hank Dubiel of Dallas TX, Al and Kathy Ackermann of Ronan, and Kurt Hunter of Llano, CA. Visitation will be held on Tuesday, December 16, 2008 from 9 am to 5 pm in the Grogan Funeral Home. A vigil service will be held at 7:00 pm Tuesday in the Immaculate Conception Catholic Church. Mass of Christian Burial will be held on Wednesday, December 17, 2008 at 11:00 am in the Immaculate Conception Catholic Church with Father Jim Connor officiating. Condolences may be sent to the family at www.groganfuneralhome.com

http://www.groganfuneralhome.com/obituaries/04dj.asp

http://www.kpax.com/Global/story.asp?S=9517443

Jerome and I had the same great grandmother, so I guess that made us distant cousins?  The last time I saw him was a long time ago, like 8 years or more.  I had been around him maybe about a dozen times in my life, but I remember that he was a cool kid and that I liked him.  He had the new Batman game for super nintendo and I remember playing it with him when I visited Lancaster one year.  I would have posted this sooner but I've been trying to find out if he has a Myspace and been busy lately.  I don't think he has one, but if anyone can find one, let me know.

RIP Jerome