Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "OMG Kaitlyn: Insert Object here" is THE funniest thing ever posted on MDS

"OMG Kaitlyn: Insert Object here" is THE funniest thing ever posted on MDS

I know i am going to hell about this one but i cant stay silent no longer.
    I forget who first said it but it is so TRUE!
    OMG kaitlyn tree cracks me up so much that i say it with my friends when they are doing something MDS worthy lol
    I am usually silent on commenting..but when i see it..i have to comment.
    i know a couple of kaitlyns so it just proves that you DO know a kaitlyn lol
    but i wonder..for the black folks or the wanna be myspace gangbangers (oxymoron!)..could there be a "oh snap dawg you got shot!"?
    Im Ru btw..i dont do all the online flame wars so please dont start any crap here. thanks

Re: "OMG Kaitlyn: Insert Object here" is THE funniest thing ever posted on MDS

OMG KAITLYN suicide.
    I&#039;d love to ruin your life.<br />

Actually..I think making a topic about it will take the fun out of Kaitlyn :(

No matter how many times it's said, I don't think it ever gets old. It's very funny to me!&nbsp; :-D

link?

[quote author=[Pandora] link=topic=419.msg13019#msg13019 date=1154065815]
    No matter how many times it's said, I don't think it ever gets old. It's very funny to me!&nbsp; :-D
    [/quote]

ita! im glad i am not the only one

Fucking KICK ASS...my home &quot;dawg&quot; SND started the Katlyn thing....hahahha began with the texting-while driving death: LOL KATLYN OMG CAR

hehe....LOVE IT!!

I too use it in everyday speech. LOL KATLYN OMG ______ is something my bf and I toss around every now and then

bmw

Yes, I have used it. I am ashamed.&nbsp; :roll:

I did too but no one else got it.&nbsp; :roll:

After I explained it they said, &quot;OMG TERISA NOT LOL YOU STAY OFF DEATHSPACE YOU MEANIE!&quot;

LMAO! I haven't told anyone about the site really, so I just said.. &quot;You wouldn't get it.. Internet joke..&quot; and just went back to whatever.

what the hell are you guys talking about

your mom.

no seriosuly. i dont get the whole kaitlin thing. can i have a link or somthing?

ok i know what it is now. i remember reading that death. not really that funny. but w/e

I can't believe no one will explain the joke! Barbara, dahling... have you explained it too many times or what? Come on... once more. I'm not very good at it.

I've explained it in at least two other threads now.&nbsp; :roll:

yeah

One day the OMG Kaitlyn thing is going to get so big there will be t-shirts.
    And I will buy one first.

[quote author=Jezebel link=topic=419.msg14818#msg14818 date=1154328222]
    One day the OMG Kaitlyn thing is going to get so big there will be t-shirts.
    And I will buy one first.
    [/quote]

I say screw one day...make them now and sell them to people on MDS...
    The afro smiley is the coolest.&nbsp; :mrgreen:<br /><br /><br /><br />Can someone tell me why Holly&#039;s forehead is so big, yet her brain is so small?

OMG Katlyn....JACKASS AHEAD! U are guys are complete idiots for that joke, and YES it actually does get old and stupid very quickly...
    Come check me out....<br /><br />www.myspace.com/antionettetorr

Hmmm.. no I disagree.&nbsp; I have been reading all the posts on this site for over a month now and &quot;LOL Katlyn&quot; is still hilarious.&nbsp; Good work BMW.&nbsp; Or maybe I'm just immature...&nbsp; :-D

I think most people find it pretty amusing!

I find it funny and used it once...OMG KATLYN MY HEART! Yea never gets old...
    <br />The Angel within

That is the one thing I miss about the comments section. I think it's hilarious! I find it going through my head whenever I see living dumb people in action doing something completely stupid.

Thread Information