Thread: Father Arrested For Chaining Toddlers to Fence in Backyard.

Father Arrested For Chaining Toddlers to Fence in Backyard.

http://www.wtov9.com/news/18388863/detail.html

[size=10pt]Children Found Chained Outside In Bellaire[/size]
    updated: 1:09 pm EST December 31, 2008

BELLAIRE, Ohio -- A Bellaire man is accused of leaving his two young children chained to a tire on a porch.

Dimitrios Kriaris, age 35, of 4154 Trumbull Street, was arrested Tuesday on charges of child endangerment and permitting drug abuse.

Neighbors called police around 4 p.m. and reported that the children, ages 3 years and 22 months, were being left unattended for a long period of time in the back yard of the home.

Further, they reported the children had become entangled in a dog chain that was attached to at least of the children. The chain was anchored by a car tire in a shopping cart next to a porch.

Investigators said they also confiscated several bottles of narcotics they believe were packaged for re-sale.

Police said Kriaris had previous drug offense convictions in Illinois and was recently arrested on domestic violence charges in Bellaire.

Kriaris was taken to the Belmont County Jail. The children were left in the custody of their mother, per the recommendation of Belmont County Children’s Services.

The case remains under investigation.

Re: Father Arrested For Chaining Toddlers to Fence in Backyard.

WTF? Poor kids, I hope he get some serious jail time and maybe they should chain him to the wall in jail.  stupid man!
    ask me questions damnit<br />http://www.formspring.me/bama

[quote author=ashleyhope link=topic=17940.msg1135997#msg1135997 date=1230844622]
    http://www.wtov9.com/news/18388863/detail.html

[/quote]

You see, that's why i don't have kids. When you get tired of them, you CAN'T tie them up outside like you can dogs. apparently that stuff gets you in trouble.

This has to be the most white trash sentence ever constructed:

&quot;Further, they reported the children had become entangled in a dog chain that was attached to at least one of the children. The chain was anchored by a car tire in a shopping cart next to a porch.&quot;
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

:-o
    you mean to tell me it's illegal to tie up yer kids in the yard...shit, I better get out there and let em off their chians...I give em fresh water and food ever other day or so... :lol:.

*fucking ingnorant addicts*
    how the hell do u leave your BABIES in the yard alone ....poor kids

Shit... any 2 of my kids would have destroyed that set up....&nbsp; the cops would have found mine wheeling down a road in the shopping cart...&nbsp; most likely with the smaller child hooked up with a makeshift chain harness while the older child forced them to pull him around.

[quote author=Mortis link=topic=17940.msg1136649#msg1136649 date=1230913617]
    Shit... any 2 of my kids would have destroyed that set up....&nbsp; the cops would have found mine wheeling down a road in the shopping cart...&nbsp; most likely with the smaller child hooked up with a makeshift chain harness while the older child forced them to pull him around.
    [/quote]

thats awesome :lol:&nbsp; i &lt;3 your kids

Cold.&nbsp;

Ahahaha. At least they were trying to make sure they didn't get away, or werent' in the house with all the needles. I'm not defending them or anything, but I think thier idiot genes were conflicting with thier &quot; I care but--HOW?!&quot; genes.&nbsp; :lol: :lol:

Thread Information