Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Lina Morgana (19) committed suicide and her mother is claiming Lady Gaga stole Lina's style and soul

Re: Lina Morgana (19) committed suicide and her mother is claiming Lady Gaga stole Lina's style and soul

Hi.  I uploaded this video to youtube:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvIwBCF7vUc
    It's of her and her mother Yana Morgana.  It was from a pilot that was filmed, but never aired.
    Her mom has an accent.  It sounds like a Russian or Yugoslavian accent?

You can find her mother's address and number listed on the whitepages.com. She's in Staten Island, NY. She's the only Yana Morgana listed on there. Maybe someone who has the balls can call her and ask, if the number isn't disconnected.

While doing a google search for Yana Morgana. I found these two interesting tidbits:
    http://wink.com/p/Yana-Morgana  it says on there "SHE IS A REALLY BITCH, UGLY AND STUPID"
    and a facebook page for Yana Morgana DaWicked.  Seems like someone didn't like her much?
    Maybe one of her children, perhaps? She was the manager mom of Lina's career. Maybe Lina
    wasn't happy about that perhaps?

What about Lina's father, or siblings? Can't find any information about that.

One of her best friends on youtube contacted me after I uploaded the above video to youtube (found it on Myspace), and asked if I was one of her friends. I said no, and then he told me how he was really close with her, and was having a hard time moving on since her death. When I asked him about how she died, he said, she called him right before it happened, and that's all he would say. Something tells me it was a suicide perhaps, but I'm not so sure.

Re: Lina Morgana (19) committed suicide and her mother is claiming Lady Gaga stole Lina's style and soul

Also found this:  http://myspace.com/linamorgana411

it says country:  Former Yugoslavia

a fan could of made it, or perhaps not (considering her mom's accent)..

and in the video of her & her mom.  It shows the sign of the school that she went too.  It was Tottenville High School in Staten Island, NY. 

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

:-o
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Here's more links with information:
    http://preview.ussearch.com/preview/ala/newsearch?&searchLName=MOGANA&searchState= CA&searchCity=Los%20Angeles&searchFName=YO LANDA&adID=619100D752&adsource=9&TID=5 &searchtab=home

http://whitepages.addresses.com/results.php?ReportType=34&qc=&qf=yana& qn=morgana&qs=&qk=100

http://www.whitepages.com/search/ReversePhone?full_phone=718-698-6940&localtime=survey

http://www.intelius.com/search-summary-out.php?ReportType=1&

Aliases of Yana Morgana:
    Yana Korogluye (btw..Koroglu is turkish)
    Yana A Korogluyer
    Yana Korogluyev
    Yana K Korogluyev
    Yana Korogluyeva
    Yana A Korogluyeva
    Yana Mogana
    Yana Morgana

Lived In:
    Staten Island , NY
    Brooklyn , NY
    Lexington , KY

Relatives:
    Mikhail Korogluyev
    Mike Korogluyev

So maybe Lina's death records would be under the last name of Korogluyev??? or???

Lina Morgana
    Born 1989
    Died October 4,2008 (Age 19)
    I found her MySpace (Myspace.com/LinaMorgana)
    and her YouTube.
    She moved from Kentucky to New York, and I have a hunch she was Yugoslavian.
    There's another thread on here, but it has died out.
    She was a singer/songwriter who allegedly (the more I dig, the more skeptical I become) had a publishing deal with Sony.
    I've sunk my teeth into this, and I'm not ending it till I get information.
    I've emailed Sony, but who knows where that will get me?

Any leads?
    Seeking information on singer/songwriter Lina Morgana, died 10/4/08.  PM me if you have any leads at all..

[quote author=iamnowhere1023 link=topic=20650.msg1315827#msg1315827 date=1245996119]
    Lina Morgana
    Born 1989
    Died October 4,2008 (Age 19)
    I found her MySpace (Myspace.com/LinaMorgana)
    and her YouTube.
    She moved from Kentucky to New York, and I have a hunch she was Yugoslavian.
    There's another thread on here, but it has died out.
    She was a singer/songwriter who allegedly (the more I dig, the more skeptical I become) had a publishing deal with Sony.
    I've sunk my teeth into this, and I'm not ending it till I get information.
    I've emailed Sony, but who knows where that will get me?

[size=11pt]Any leads?[/size]
    [/quote]

First, welcome to MDS.

Believe me, folks on here would bump the old thread if we had any leads!!  We like to solve things, too!

It most likely isn't a great idea to make a new topic just to ask about leads though.  :|

I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

i dont think this chick really exists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=20650.msg1315833#msg1315833 date=1245996629]
    i dont think this chick really exists.
    [/quote]

I'm starting to believe this the more I search.
    I've put a good eight hours into this, and it's driving me mad 
    No obituaries, no death records, nothing...just the word "tragic" over and over again.
    I haven't heard from Sony and I don't really count on it, either.
    But why would a TV show that she guest starred in dedicate the episode to her if she didn't actually die?
    Seeking information on singer/songwriter Lina Morgana, died 10/4/08.  PM me if you have any leads at all..

[quote author=RIPLinaMorgana link=topic=17798.msg1303411#msg1303411 date=1244801941]
    and in the video of her & her mom.  It shows the sign of the school that she went too.  It was Tottenville High School in Staten Island, NY. 

[/quote]

I don't know much about motorcycles.  Can anyone get a tag or license plate or any kind of identification off that pic?

Who's the chickadee in her music videos? 

Here's a blog written about her.  It doesn't say how she died though.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=218375 355&blogId=443774393

[quote author=sue_vicious link=topic=20650.msg1316348#msg1316348 date=1246052277]
    Did you see this?
    http://www.ladygaga.com/forum/defaul...67&cid=454
    [/quote]

I saw it..I knew before I started this endeavor that Lady Gaga has written songs for many musicians, including Lina Morgana.

[quote author=iamnowhere1023 link=topic=20650.msg1316351#msg1316351 date=1246052557]
    I saw it..I knew before I started this endeavor that Lady Gaga has written songs for many musicians, including Lina Morgana.
    [/quote]
    OK. I figured it was something everyone else knew. I didn't know.

[quote author=sue_vicious link=topic=20650.msg1316356#msg1316356 date=1246052982]
    OK. I figured it was something everyone else knew. I didn't know.
    [/quote]

But thank you. Every bit of information helps.  :2smiley:
    I've read somewhere about her Mom's name being Yana Morgana..
    I won't give up till I get answers!

So I found one "Yana Morgana" on WhitePages, and although the phone number is unlisted, and I got an address.
    I did a quick Google search and found out that it's a condo in Staten Island and it's for sale...But there's a "Street View" function on the real estate ad..  I haven't scrutinized it yet, but I'm about to.  Figured I should post my find here first.
    http://www.trulia.com/property/762801-62-Jennifer-Pl-Staten-Island-NY-10314

[quote author=iamnowhere1023 link=topic=17798.msg1317226#msg1317226 date=1246159377]
    So I found one "Yana Morgana" on WhitePages, and although the phone number is unlisted, and I got an address.
    I did a quick Google search and found out that it's a condo in Staten Island and it's for sale...But there's a "Street View" function on the real estate ad..  I haven't scrutinized it yet, but I'm about to.  Figured I should post my find here first.
    http://www.trulia.com/property/762801-62-Jennifer-Pl-Staten-Island-NY-10314
    [/quote]

Oh, and I forgot to mention..
    Perhaps we could find a license plate number, a shot of Yana or Lina, or something from this...

Tonight on the Bio channel they're playing the episode of "Celebrity Ghost Stories" that Lina was in..I'll be recording and watching in case anyone wants to do the same. 

Youtube actually has Lina's part in that show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCMtRJ7ZfXs&feature=related

I'll tell u, that's right, she died. Suicide. people talks about she was on drugs, so she wasn't so strong. :2thescream: Sorry. thats why her mother keeps it in secret, even father of the girl still doesn't know that she is gone. sad

[quote author=Sveta link=topic=17798.msg1333141#msg1333141 date=1247528529]
    I'll tell u, that's right, she died. Suicide. people talks about she was on drugs, so she wasn't so strong. :2thescream: Sorry. thats why her mother keeps it in secret, even father of the girl still doesn't know that she is gone. sad
    [/quote]
    I really need to talk to you. Pm me?

Olivia

[quote author=Sveta link=topic=17798.msg1333141#msg1333141 date=1247528529]
    [/quote]

How do you know then

[quote author=iamnowhere1023 link=topic=17798.msg1333145#msg1333145 date=1247528783]
    I really need to talk to you. Pm me?
    [/quote]

I don't think you can get pm's until you have ten posts? Or is it you just can't send them?

[quote author=Lozz*in*Wonderland link=topic=17798.msg1333181#msg1333181 date=1247530934]
    I don't think you can get pm's until you have ten posts? Or is it you just can't send them?
    [/quote]

Haha I suppose that explains my difficult time figuring out how to PM..

Thread Information