Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Lina Morgana (19) committed suicide and her mother is claiming Lady Gaga stole Lina's style and soul

Olivia

Lina Morgana (19) committed suicide and her mother is claiming Lady Gaga stole Lina's style and soul

TWENTY ONE MONTHS LATER...

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2010/09/09/Lina_Morgana_(19)_committed_suicide_and_her_mother _is_claiming_Lady_Gaga_stole_Lina_s_style_and_soul

I cant find any proper articles about this

Full Name: Lina Morgana
    Cause of Death: died tragically October 4, 2008
    MySpace URL: http://www.myspace.com/linamorgana
    News Article:
    Additional Information: 19 year old singer

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081025202113AAYij3W

Re: Lina Morgana (19) committed suicide and her mother is claiming Lady Gaga stole Lina's style and soul

I didnt read it all but I think she has died.

http://www.whosdatedwho.com/celebrities/people/dating/lina-morgana.htm

IN LOVING MEMORY
    Lina Morgana
    1989-2008

Lina Morgana was a beautiful bright rising star.
    She had one of the most unique and beautiful voices in the world. All of those who heard her sing, were overwhelmed by the beauty and power of her voice.

Lina was stunning. Her bright eyes and smile were extraordinary. Whenever she walked into a room, her brightness and light were obvious and her smile and laugh infectious.

Lina died tragically at the age of 19 on October 4, 2008. Her family and friends will continue to share her music and beauty with the world and we will never let her be forgotten.

Please listen to her songs and share in the gift she left behind. Share her page with your friends and help keep Lina`s dream alive by sharing her music with others.

Re: Lina Morgana (19) committed suicide and her mother is claiming Lady Gaga stole Lina's style and soul

I googled her, and came up with this:
    Headline: "rip Lina Morgana....we truely all miss u, u may thought no1 cared but we all did....=/" Orientation: Straight Here For: Friends Gender: Male ...
    It's from someone's MySpace, but when I click the link, it doesn't work.  :|
    Maybe I read too much into it, but seemed like it could have been suicide.

Olivia

I still say fake.  Even if she was a z-list 'celeb' there would be a proper article out there somewhere

[quote author=sue_vicious link=topic=17798.msg1124392#msg1124392 date=1229912796]
    I googled her, and came up with this:It's from someone's MySpace, but when I click the link, it doesn't work.  :|
    Maybe I read too much into it, but seemed like it could have been suicide.
    [/quote]

I seriously think this woman has died but why wouldnt there be anything on it? I think i read that she recently signed on to sony records? I dont know weird though. I wonder if Lina is her real name?

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=218375 355&blogID=443770875

Maybe this doesnt mean that she really is dead but...

When I googled it, there were several forums that came up where people said they watched "Celebrity Ghost Stories" or something and it said "In Memory of Lina Morgana" and they were wondering what the deal was. Allegedly she played a college-aged Gina Gershon in it.
    I have no idea, though. It does seem very odd that there are no articles anywhere. I wouldn't be surprised if it were fake.

Here's another blog about Lina http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=193584 38&blogID=443702551

October 25, 2008 - Saturday  

PLEASE TUNE IN TONIGHT
    Current mood: sad
    Category: Music

Hi to all,

I have some very sad news to share. The very talented and beautiful Lina Morgana passed away suddenly a couple of weeks ago. I worked with Lina quite a bit over the last few years. Lina was 19 and had the most unique and incredible voice. I first heard her on a Rob Fusari track called American Girl (when she was about 16) and fell in love with her performance. Everyone who heard her had the same reaction. You can hear some of her music here - www.myspace.com/linamorgana I'll upload a couple of the songs I did with her in the next few days...

Lina's latest was an acting project. She played the young Gina Gershon as a college student in the new TV show, Celebrity Ghost Stories. The show debuts tonight on the Bio Channel.

Here's the scoop. Hope you'll tune in.

Bio Channel presents four compelling, surprising and spooky true story accounts from celebrities who share - for the first time on television - their real-life personal encounters with the paranormal in the one-hour special "Celebrity Ghost Stories," premiering on Saturday, October 25 at 10 PM ET/9 PM CT/11 PM PT.

Deb
    A nap is only nice when it's a luxury, not a necessity.

[quote author=sue_vicious link=topic=17798.msg1124425#msg1124425 date=1229914238]
    When I googled it, there were several forums that came up where people said they watched "Celebrity Ghost Stories" or something and it said "In Memory of Lina Morgana" and they were wondering what the deal was. Allegedly she played a college-aged Gina Gershon in it.
    I have no idea, though. It does seem very odd that there are no articles anywhere. I wouldn't be surprised if it were fake.
    [/quote]

Nobody mentions her death on her myspace either? But why would a tv show say in memory of...and it not be true? Ughhh... I dont think Lina is her real name. Maybe Paulina or something. I was looking through her top myspace friends and nothing much there anyways. I give up.

Here's a video of a pilot that someone was trying to make of a show that featured her and her mom.

Excerpt from docu-soap pitch presentation focused on the relationship between rising pop star, Lina Morgana, and her manager mom, Yana. Born in Russia, and now living in Staten Island, NY, Lina is only 17 and already signed to Sony Music Publishing for her brilliant vocal and songwriting skills, working with the former producer of Destiny's Child, and has licensed several songs to top TV series. Yana, a single parent- Lina's manager, confidante, best friend and overbearing stage mom- will stop at nothing to make sure her daughter is a superstar. Lina is known around the music business as an artist on the verge of stardom. Well, that's if her and her Mom don't kill each other first.
    vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2 4762596
    A nap is only nice when it's a luxury, not a necessity.

http://askville.amazon.com/Lina-Morgana-19-yo-singer-actress-Kentucky-moved-York-died-tragically/DiscussionPost.do?requestId=26486603&commentId =26502658&commentNumber=2&pageNumber=1

Lina Morgana was a 19 yo singer and actress from Kentucky who had moved to New York and who died "tragically" in October. No one seems to be saying what happened. Apparently at one point recently she was excited that some of her concert money was going to lymphoma/leukemia research but there is no indication that she suffered from either of these.
    I am "me" and if you dont like it....FUCK OFF!!!

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TuCFwS_n7To&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TuCFwS_n7To&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

This is supposedly her... I did a google news search and not one damn thing. Lots of posts in different forums, but nothing source-worthy. Very weird.
    "God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die.” - Calvin & Hobbes (God's favorite comic strip)

I couldn't find a darn thing regarding COD.  It's very odd....like they've been told to use codeword "tragic."  Almost like a cover-up.

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=17798.msg1124397#msg1124397 date=1229913076]
    I still say fake.  Even if she was a z-list 'celeb' there would be a proper article out there somewhere
    [/quote]

I've got to agree with Liv on this one.  If she was even a Z-list celeb. H'wood would have been all over it.  If you add in the whole "up and coming star" twist it's even more newsworthy.

Here's a copy of some answers on the yahoo board regarding her death.

I too checked out her myspace page. Perhaps someone should email the person who runs her myspace and ask them. If you do please post here.

EDIT- I just emailed them and am waiting for a response.

* 1 month ago

I liked the comment about waiting for a month for an answer from whoever runs her MS page.

I saw the same show and could not find anything on her death. After the show, I looked her up and found her Myspace page with her music on it. Her songs are so powerful and really touch you. Its sad when someone so young with so much to give is taken so soon.

Sounds like some marketing in action there.

i too, saw a show this afternoon (oct 26th. 2008) that said in remembrance of lina morgana. i looked on the net also to see who she was and found all this beautiful music...what a waste...lovely voice, and probably a promising career to come if it is indeed true that something has happened to her.
    wish i could remember the end of the show i was watching but it was on a cable dv recorder box...i erased the show, but i think it was one of those psychic investigation shows
    i didnt find anything of her passing, but seems funny they would put in remembrance of her at the end of the show.

Perhaps a little more spin?  Here's the link to the message board:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081025202113AAYij3W

"I caught sight of my reflection, I caught it in the window.  I saw the darkness in my heart.  I saw the signs of my undoing."

IMDb search shows only 1 Lina Morgana appearing in film:

http://www.imdb.com/find?s=all&q=lina+morgana&x=25&y=3

1. Lina Morgan (Actress, Tonta del bote, La (1970))
    2. Morgana King (Actress, The Godfather (1972))
    birth name "Maria Grazia Morgana Messina de Berardinis"
    3. Noelia Morgana (Editor, Hohoho (2002))
    4. Lina Morgado (Actress, Querido Lilás, O (1987))

Lisa Valerie Morgan (Actress, The Food Chain: A Hollywood Scarytale (2005))
    6. Mariana Lina (Miscellaneous Crew, An American Haunting (2005))
    aka "Miriana Lina"
    7. Linda Morgan (II) (Art Department, "Eleventh Hour: Resurrection (#1.1)" (2006))
    8. Lisa Diane Morgan (Actress, House at the End of the Drive (2006))
    9. Lisa Morgan (I) (Actress, Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood (1996))
    10. Lisa Morgan-Schulze (Make-Up Department, Yes: 9012 Live (1985) (V))
    11. Lana Morgan (Miscellaneous Crew, Grumpy Old Men (1993))
    aka "Lana Opp Morgan"
    12. Linda Morgan (III) (Actress, Aurum (2008))
    13. Lisa Morgan (II) (Make-Up Department, Zilch (2002))
    14. Lisa Morgan (III) (Editorial Department, "VH1 Storytellers: Classics" (????))
    15. Lisa Morgan (VII) (Sound Department, Dr. Jekyll & Mistress Hyde (2003) (V))
    16. Fata Morgana (I) (Actress, Snakewoman (2005))
    aka "Fata Morgana King"
    17. Linda Morgan (I) (Actress, "Crossroads" (1964))
    18. Lisa Morgan (IV) (Miscellaneous Crew, CeCe Winans Straight Up (2006) (TV))

Titles (Approx Matches) (Displaying 2 Results)
    1. Fin de año con Lina Morgan (1992) (TV)

I also found a clip of the show on You Tube, but couldn't really see the face that well.

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/t1mTghIw55U

I still can't find anything at all on Google.
    "I caught sight of my reflection, I caught it in the window.  I saw the darkness in my heart.  I saw the signs of my undoing."

I'm not finding anything either. I was surprised that IMDB didn't have her listed as the young gina gershon in Celebrity Ghost Stories, but she wasn't listed. I am thinking that this was her stage name. Unless someone can find her real name, its going to be very hard. I'm still looking though.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=218375 355&blogID=443774393

Saturday, October 25, 2008 

IN LOVING MEMORY * LiNA MORGANA *

I had the honor to work with Lina. It is truly a producers dream to have an artist come into the studio that has such a beautiful & unique quality not only vocally but as a person. She was one of the talented ones that was taken from us all too soon.
    At only 19 , she accomplished so much and was well on her way to becoming one of those superstars with grace & humility. I was truly blessed to have known her not only as an artist but as a friend. -RF

Lina Morgana was a beautiful bright rising star.
    Lina died tragically at the age of 19 on October 4, 2008. Her family and friends will continue to share her music and beauty with the world and we will never let her be forgotten.

Please listen to her songs and share in the gift she left behind

She has 5 songs on YouTube...

She had a gorgeous voice!

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4T1FFcPDBKw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4T1FFcPDBKw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I searched the SSDI for anyone born in 1988 or 1989 that died on October 4, 2008.  Only 4 females - none with the name Lina or anything even close.  I found info and pictures on all of the 4 - not her.  :|  Frustrating.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

She has a page on MTV, but it doesn't look like there's been any activity on it since June 2008.  This is kind of interesting though:

My music can be heard on realty shows on MTV & VH1; even the Oxygen station; if you know that network… it’s a chick channel…. Also, you might hear me in-store at Urban Outfitters and some other shoppes in Soho, East Village…Even out in England & Sweden in some of their designer boutiques and shoppes.

I'm 99.9% sure "Lina Morgana" isn't her real name and I honestly wouldn't be surprised to learn she's had her age reduced a few years to make her more appealing to the teens, so tracking this down might be next to impossible.

I'm leaning toward fake...Just seems if her music was everywhere like the above indicates, there would be more mention of her sudden demise.  Particularly on the Oxygen channel...I would think those programmers would be ALLLLLLLLL over the sudden death of a rising star.

MTV page:

http://soundtrack.mtv.com/profile/LinaMorgana

I went to one of her YOUTUBE videos and this is what they had in the information on one of the videos...

LinaNYC
    Style: Pop
    Last Sign In: 1 week ago
    Videos Watched: 30
    Subscribers: 37
    Channel Views: 2,547Hello friends and fans of Lina Morgana. I am a close family friend of Lina's and I apologize that it took so long to post information since her tragic, and overwhelming, passing. Even now, four months later, the details of Lina's death have not been fully resolved. But what we do know is that Lina Morgana was a bright light in the world who's well-deserved stardom was about to arrive only months, even weeks, later. At only 19 she was recently signed to Sony and working with some of the top producers in the country. She had recorded over 50 original tracks, many of them deeply personal and brilliantly telling of the trials and tribulations faced by her young generation. Could she have become a musical voice of her generation? We believe so in our hearts.

Beginning this week I will start posting never before seen videos and songs of Lina. Please watch, enjoy, and pass them around as much as you can. Nothing would make Lina happier than knowing people were enjoying her songs.
    Record Label: None
    Label Type: Unsigned

This one really bugs me, i'm googling away again and found a thread on Lady Gaga site about Lina writing/performing on one of her songs. (there is loads more threads about this being Linas song) This makes it even more confusing, why is there no article??-

http://www.ladygaga.com/forum/default.aspx?cid=594&tid=315032&cmid=18505 97

and a thread from findadeath with a comment asking if they have checked here lol

http://www.findadeath.com/forum/showthread.php?p=508661

but i still can't find cod apart from "tragic"

Has to be a fake last name

googled it for Kentucky and found no families living in the state with that last name.  Doesn't look like there are more than ~70 in the contiguous US
    http://names.whitepages.com/last/Morgana

Why do people make up fake deaths? I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by angelicajustice View Post
    I wouldn't fuck her with Ron's dick.

[quote author=Its Me De link=topic=17798.msg1292790#msg1292790 date=1243829812]
    Why do people make up fake deaths? I don't get it.
    [/quote]

I personally dont think its a fake death. She was just a music artist and you know how they change their names to sound better. Her name was probably Christina Morgan or something...

This is a new one to add to the list that puzzle me. It is so easy to find "her" music videos and MTV stuff about "her" that it should easy 

Family/Agents could be with holding information if she died in a way that would of reflected badly on her earning potential/image.

Thread Information