Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Family angry that supermarket won't personalize cake for their son, Adolf Hitler

Re: family angry that supermarket won't personalize cake for their son, Adolf Hitler

Chauncy Bozeman would be the most offensive, I'd think.

Re: family angry that supermarket won't personalize cake for their son, Adolf Hi

I have a friend who is dead-set that she is going to name her three children Easel Bobo, Martian Flagg, and Luge Bjork.

I think shes dead-set on having kids who are constantly made fun of.

Re: family angry that supermarket won't personalize cake for their son, Adolf Hi

[quote author=oohsofaabulous link=topic=17721.msg1120646#msg1120646 date=1229596335]
    I have a friend who is dead-set that she is going to name her three children Easel Bobo, Martian Flagg, and Luge Bjork.

I think shes dead-set on having kids who are constantly made fun of.
    [/quote]

I just made a sound I cannot properly describe to you, upon reading that.

Re: family angry that supermarket won't personalize cake for their son, Adolf Hitler

Yeah I know a family of freaks that lives about an hour from this area. Stevens PA. Trust me, everyone within like a 300 mile radius is pretty much all about Hitler. It's kind of strange though because there are a lot of Amish around. 
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

[quote author=Chauncy link=topic=17721.msg1120650#msg1120650 date=1229597047]
    Yeah I know a family of freaks that lives about an hour from this area. Stevens PA. Trust me, everyone within like a 300 mile radius is pretty much all about Hitler. It's kind of strange though because there are a lot of Amish around. 
    [/quote]

:|

I already mentioned that my family lives near there, ass :lol: . And they are the least likely to associate with these morons. My mom and step-dad accept any good-hearted people into their lives, and would never be friends with people who hate, or who believe in any of that crap.

And not everyone there hearts Hitler!!!

Yeah dude. You should see this family though and the town they live in. Some straight up farm hick shit. Nothing to do but watch paint dry and develop racist ideas. Scary. I actually feel bad for their children.  :|
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

[quote author=Chauncy link=topic=17721.msg1120653#msg1120653 date=1229597603]
    Yeah dude. You should see this family though and the town they live in. Some straight up farm hick shit. Nothing to do but watch paint dry and develop racist ideas. Scary. I actually feel bad for their children.   :|
    [/quote]

Oh, man. I just read that and my first thought was "Ugh, I don't want their DNA in my species, why can't we just shoot them all for the good of the human genepool?" - until the irony of such a reaction dawned on me. :lol:

I don't understand how beating a child is illegal, but raising one to hold hateful and intolerant beliefs is not. This goes beyond having a racist parent this is abuse. Can you imagine what kid of hell this child will be living in elementary school and beyond? I saw a video of him and a small baby and it just broke my heart to imagine his their poor little brains being filled with poison every day.

Fan of the Underdog kateisgr3at's Avatar

[quote author=aprilcarter29 link=topic=17721.msg1122490#msg1122490 date=1229718245]
    I don't understand how beating a child is illegal, but raising one to hold hateful and intolerant beliefs is not. This goes beyond having a racist parent this is abuse. Can you imagine what kid of hell this child will be living in elementary school and beyond? I saw a video of him and a small baby and it just broke my heart to imagine his their poor little brains being filled with poison every day.
    [/quote]

What I find sad is that, when they first start going to school, it won't be their classmates that will give them hell - it will be their teachers and other kids parents. I am not saying their teachers are going to torment them, but I can definitely see how some would automatically jump to conclusions about them personally just because of their name.
    However, as a future educator, I wouldn't hold a name like that against the child, but I would definitely have a ton of questions for the parents.

I know you are free to name your kids whatever you want - but there is a point where you need to draw the line. I hate that they weren't thinking of their kid's best interests at all - only themselves. How selfish.
    Balls.

[quote author=misanthrope link=topic=17721.msg1122189#msg1122189 date=1229701045]
    Oh, man. I just read that and my first thought was "Ugh, I don't want their DNA in my species, why can't we just shoot them all for the good of the human genepool?" - until the irony of such a reaction dawned on me. :lol:
    [/quote]

An A-bomb may work? Or how about poisoning their water supply?

[quote author=Chauncy link=topic=17721.msg1122556#msg1122556 date=1229722649]

An A-bomb may work? Or how about poisoning their water supply?
    [/quote]

Still eugenics, therefore still ironic. :P

It's ok to practise eugenics on people who belive in it themselves, right...? Except for me, of course.

lol, notice how they throw in mega hick names to sort of "normalize" these names? Next up: little baby Lurlene Eva Braun Campbell or Billy Bob "Doc" Mengele Campbell.

Hyuk!  :2grin:
    <br /><br />Funk all night.

Okay, what's BULLSHIT is that these people use this as an argument for 'freedom of belief and speech' for themselves, when they're advocating something that is the exact opposite.&nbsp; Nothing makes me more annoyed than people who whine because they want the right to express their intolerance towards people having freedom. Fuck you.

Taken from the home:

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/warren-county/index.ssf/2009/01/boy_named_adolf_hitler_his_sis.html

Boy named Adolf Hitler, his sisters removed from parents' home by New Jersey authorities
    by Douglas B. Brill
    Tuesday January 13, 2009, 7:05 PM
    AP PhotoThree-year-old Adolf Hitler Campbell, center, is held by his father, Heath Campbell, and mother, Deborah Campbell.
    Express-Times Photo | BRUCE WINTERHeath Campbell holds his 1-year-old, JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell.
    State authorities have removed Adolf Hilter Campbell and his two sisters from their parents' home in Holland Township, township police Chief David Van Gilson said today.

New Jersey's Division of Youth and Family Services took the 3-year-old, as well as JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell, 1, and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell, who turns 1 in April, the chief said.

The parents, Heath and Deborah Campbell, were to appear for a hearing today at the Hunterdon County Justice Center, the chief said, but the hearing was postponed.

The chief didn't know why the children were taken but said his department received no reports of abuse or negligence.

Campbell, reached at home this evening, declined comment. Do you have a comment? Be sure to post it below.

Past readers have been critical of Heath and Deborah Campbell's name choices for their children.

This reminds me that the other day, when I went to have a birthday cake personalized for my son, Go Fuck Yourself Safeway Bowie, (his father is asian), I was turned down. God, they're so intolerant.

I'd enjoy tossing an Adolf cake in the oven.

The state or city took the kids away. I heard a little bit on cnn today before work. I can't recall everything. But they took them for unknown reasons......

Maybe their names. CNN said they will report more when they find out.

Just wanted to give you guys an update.

****EDIT

I looked it up and found this.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Adolf-Hitler-Sisters-Taken-from-Parents-Home.html

Remember 3-year-old Adolf Hitler Campbell?

Watch VideoA simple request for a name on a three year old's birthday cake has caused a controversy because of the person who he is named after.

3-Year-Old &quot;Adolf Hitler&quot; Causes Cake Mess

Watch VideoSome people aren't so sweet on Penn. Wal-Mart bakery for putting the name Adolf Hitler on a birthday cake.

Wal-Mart Taking Heat for &quot;Adolf Hitler&quot; Cake

He’s the little boy whose name was the center of an international firestorm last December after a Greenwich, N.J., supermarket refused to write his name on a birthday cake. The store said it was inappropriate and refused to give an apology after the parents demanded one.

Adolf and his two sisters -- one-year-old JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell and 8-month-old Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell -- were removed from their parents’ home Tuesday night by the New Jersey Division of Youth and Family Services, Holland Township police chief David Van Gilson told LehighValleyLive.com.

It is unclear why the children were removed from their parent’s home. Gilson said his department did not receive any reports of abuse or negligence.

Heath and Deborah Campbell, the children's parents, were scheduled to appear for an undisclosed hearing Tuesday, but it was postponed, according to the website.

Due to confidentiality laws, Kate Bernyk with the N.J. Division of Youth and Family Services would not comment or even acknowledge any involvement with the Campbells when NBC10’s Doug Shimell contacted them.

DYFS isn’t talking much about the Campbell’s situation, but the kids being taken away has nothing to do with the names and birthday cake issue in December, according to Sgt. John Harris, Holland Twp. Police in Milford, N.J.

Calls to the children’s parents were met with a message that the line had been temporarily disconnected.

<br />[quote author=skindeep_curiosity]<br />I&#39;m so glad I love the meat. <br />[/quote]

Well as retarded as the parents are, and as atrocious as the kids names are.... I really hope that's not the reason they took the kids.&nbsp;

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/us_world/Adolf-Hitler-Sisters-Taken-from-Parents-Home.html
    In the end, the agency chose to remove the children from their parents’ care, but they assured Harris it was not because of the children’s names.

“They assured me that removing the children had nothing to do with their names or the birthday cake incident. There were other factors that we were not privy to,” Harris told NBC10’s Doug Shimell Wednesday.
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Yeah&nbsp; I read it after I posted&nbsp; &nbsp;and chose to remain looking like I was retarded and don't read threads rather than change it.

The sad thing is I read it about a week ago too.

Sigh ...&nbsp; weed + years&nbsp; &nbsp; time to start on&nbsp; ginkgo biloba&nbsp;

[quote author=Mortis link=topic=17721.msg1151596#msg1151596 date=1232028450]
    Well as retarded as the parents are, and as atrocious as the kids names are.... I really hope that's not the reason they took the kids.&nbsp;
    [/quote]

*coughmethlabcough*

If they wanted to name their kid Stupid Fucker Campbell, would that be allowed too?&nbsp; Is there anything you CAN'T name a kid?&nbsp; Child Raper Campbell?&nbsp; Nigger Hater Campbell?&nbsp; Or is it all good?
    If evolution is outlawed, only outlaws will evolve. - Jello Biafra

not for nothing, but if they took the kids for their names, then so be it...
    IMO, and its just my opinion, children should not be forced to hate.&nbsp; Their names are a blatant effort by their parents to spread hate and intolerance and that should be concidered child abuse.
    I hate to see children raised under the shadow of ignorance and knowing stereotypes, however, there is not much you can do about that because a child is going to be a product of their environment.
    But this case, is ridiculous and sad.&nbsp; Those kids are being set up to either be abused, because of their names or to abuse others themselves.

There is a difference between making up a strange name for a child, and purposely naming a child something that is linked to injustice, intolerance, murder and extreme ignorant hate.&nbsp;

Its all good....&nbsp; &nbsp; I suppose at some point maybe there would be people trying to intervene, maybe even refuse to register the name, but we can't give up our simple rights over offending some peoples' sensibilities.&nbsp; Some of the same laws that make this a pretty decent place to live also allow the idiots to exercise them to the limits of good taste.

While not in the same league as your examples... here are some actual names

Shi'Thead Johnson
    Phil McCrevice
    Willie B. Hardigan
    Maiden China
    Phuc Dat Bich
    Dick Sweat
    Ima Hogg

And the guy who works at our local paper......

Dick Head.

[quote author=Mortis link=topic=17721.msg1151596#msg1151596 date=1232028450]
    [/quote]

I actually agree with you. I don't think naming your kids something shitty should be a crime alone. However, naming them something like this family did indicates a much more serious problem. No one not filled with hate and intolerance would name their children such awful names and I think raising children to be hateful and intolerant poses a risk to their personal safety and well, that is a crime.

[quote author=ZoMyGoddess! link=topic=17721.msg1151703#msg1151703 date=1232038517]
    not for nothing, but if they took the kids for their names, then so be it...
    IMO, and its just my opinion, children should not be forced to hate.&nbsp; Their names are a blatant effort by their parents to spread hate and intolerance and that should be concidered child abuse.
    I hate to see children raised under the shadow of ignorance and knowing stereotypes, however, there is not much you can do about that because a child is going to be a product of their environment.
    But this case, is ridiculous and sad.&nbsp; Those kids are being set up to either be abused, because of their names or to abuse others themselves.

There is a difference between making up a strange name for a child, and purposely naming a child something that is linked to injustice, intolerance, murder and extreme ignorant hate.&nbsp;
    [/quote]

True, but I feel just as strongly about religion, I think it spreads as much hate as racism, and a lot of churches advocate it behind closed doors, but we don't take kids for that. The christian faith canonized some of the worst butchers of the crusades, and hold them up as heros. The christians in general also treated Jews like shit until pretty recently in history.

Richard the Lion Heart, Pope Urban II.... Hell Joshua and the Israelites&nbsp; single-handedley&nbsp; wiped at least 8 RACES of people from the face of the planet.

It's okay to teach kids intolerance in the name of religion.

Reason Number 2 is,&nbsp; they have the right to name their kids what they want.

I wouldn't ever name my kid that, but I also hate it when people tell me how to raise and deal with mine.

Thread Information