Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Adam Laboucan, Sicko!

Adam Laboucan, Sicko!

This is from my hometown..the stupid cbc news site is down right now, so I cant find much on him, but this is what I could find...Man I remember when this came out...we live in a small town so everyone was so shocked!!
    Adam Laboucan

For the first time, a Canadian court has ordered a 17-year-old convicted child molester to be “jailed indefinitely,” essentially meaning life in prison, after branding him a “dangerous offender.” The sentence, handed down on Friday by a British Columbia Supreme Court Judge, found that Adam Laboucan was incapable of controlling his deviant sexual behaviour, including paedophilic acts. During the trial, the youth admitted to drowning a three-year-old child and forcing sexual acts on a three-month baby. He committed the crimes between the ages of 11 and 15

And if I remember right, he drowned the baby in a pond behind his house by putting his foot on the kids head and holding him under till he died....How sick is that?!

Re: Adam Laboucan, Sicko!

Alright Krystal.
    I hate to say this, but you and your family need to move immediately.
    The town is cursed.  This might be your last chance to save yourself and your loved ones.

Only half kidding  :|

Haha...alot of bad things happen there, that is for sure. It always seems to happen in 3's...3 kids usually die at a time.

On a side note...I've since left that town...and (this is crazy, never, ever thought I'd say it) I wanna go back so bad!!

I'm sorry that you are feeling homesick.
    Do you get to visit much?

Judging by your posts this evening, though, its better that you spend a bit of time away from there 

I try to visit, but its a long way away(about 14-16 hour drive) but I try to get home as much as I can!!

I don't think anyone has gotten murdered there in a while....althought I can think of at least 4 other posts I can put up here...like the people who thought it would be funny to feed this drunk girl anti-freeze at a party :xwtf is wrong with some people eh?

Wonder how long he'll last long in prison. 

As a killer and rapist of a child?  Five minutes.  Tops.

[quote author=MBPearls link=topic=2824.msg100935#msg100935 date=1162933600]
    As a killer and rapist of a child?* Five minutes.* Tops.
    [/quote]

This happened a few years ago (probably should have mentioned that) but as far as I know hes still(unfortunatly) alive

In prison, dont they tend to put all the paedophiles and child killers together in the one area?
    I mean, i dont think they stick them out in the general population, coz they wouldnt last 5 seconds....
    I saw this documentary about Rikers Island Prison and they had those type of offenders together.
    Why they try and protect them that way is beyond me, i reakon if they commit such an act, knowing full well
    that they may get caught, go to prison, and be tortured by people who will not put up with such a thing, and they
    still do it, then stupid them, let em go in with the general population and let em suffer the consequences....

also, while he has been in prison....he has bitten pieces of his flesh off and eaten it

[quote author=LivingDeadDoll link=topic=2824.msg101131#msg101131 date=1162952413]
    In prison, dont they tend to put all the paedophiles and child killers together in the one area?
    I mean, i dont think they stick them out in the general population, coz they wouldnt last 5 seconds....
    I saw this documentary about Rikers Island Prison and they had those type of offenders together.
    Why they try and protect them that way is beyond me, i reakon if they commit such an act, knowing full well
    that they may get caught, go to prison, and be tortured by people who will not put up with such a thing, and they
    still do it, then stupid them, let em go in with the general population and let em suffer the consequences....
    [/quote]

From what I understand here (Oregon), the jail has pods. They separate the prisoners based on their crimes and where in the sentence they are. So the ones with crimes against children are in 1 pod. But when you are getting close to getting out they put you in a different pod. I suppose there is less threat since they are soon to be released. I think there are 9 pods at the county jail here.

My friend was in the pod for crimes against children and no one ever bothered him because of his charges, but over trades and stuff there were some problems. Some of them shared their stories with other inmates since they were there for similar charges and seemed to think the other wasn't guilty. He stayed away from the ones he felt were probably guilty, or the ones who were convicted and serving their time for the awful things they did. My friend was found not guilty. The guards were more like friends than guards. They were encouraging him and sharing their opinion that he wasn't guilty. They weren't like that with all of the inmates though. They would kinda turn their backs if someone was jumping or humping one of the "bad guys". They are still a target even with the segregation.

[quote author=LivingDeadDoll link=topic=2824.msg101131#msg101131 date=1162952413]

[/quote]

The justice system is not supposed to be based on vengeance, that's why we have laws and courts and judges and juries otherwise we'd live in a vigilante society.
    The prison sentence is supposed to punish, protect society and where possible rehabilitate the offender back into society.

I'm not sure where having him pounded to a bloody pulp by people who kill people by drunk driving for example but somehow feel morally superior to others would fit into that plan?

[quote author=kris link=topic=2824.msg101477#msg101477 date=1162997875]
    The justice system is not supposed to be based on vengeance, that's why we have laws and courts and judges and juries otherwise we'd live in a vigilante society.
    The prison sentence is supposed to punish, protect society and where possible rehabilitate the offender back into society.

I'm not sure where having him pounded to a bloody pulp by people who kill people by drunk driving for example but somehow feel morally superior to others would fit into that plan?
    [/quote]

I see exactly how it fits into the plan.....first rapists and child molesters are the lowest life form on earth along with any man that beats a woman I say if you commit any one of these three crimes you should get the same punishment Sodom Husane is going to get......DEATH
    when things go wrong and you know they will, <br />and your daily rode seems all up hill.<br />and when your sad and blue and want to quit<br />remember one thing I DON&#039;T GIVE A SHIT

[quote author=kris link=topic=2824.msg101477#msg101477 date=1162997875]

[/quote]

No offense Kris, but i wonder if you would still be saying that if you had a child that was raped, tortured and murdered.
    Its common knowledge that people who do those things, would be in serious jeopardy going into the prison system, where other criminals would not hesitate to take their aggression out on someone whos done those horrible things, given half the chance. So if its common knowledge, and a person still commits those crimes, and ends up there, whos fault is that? Yeah prison is supposed to be to punish, and protect society, and i cant think of a better punishment for those scum then to get fucked up by the average normal prisoner. They all know the risks. Its their own fault if thats how they end up.

I would have to agree that a child rapist/murderer is on a totally different level than a person who drives drunk and kills someone while impaired.&nbsp;

Here in Australia, a &quot;person&quot; who did such a thing like that and was jailed would be incarcerated in protective custody, I'd imagine. Protective custody is blocked off the the general inmate population and they usually have their own little tiny court yard for exercises. And they are usually made spend a lot of their time locked in their cells.

[quote author=NJMIKE link=topic=2824.msg101510#msg101510 date=1162999814]
    I see exactly how it fits into the plan.....first rapists and child molesters are the lowest life form on earth along with any man that beats a woman I say if you commit any one of these three crimes you should get the same punishment Sodom Husane is going to get......DEATH

[/quote]
    how can you put rapists and child molesters in the same category as a man who beats a woman? let's not forget that women tend to be lying, cheating whores who don't listen, while kids are god's little treasures.

[quote author=LivingDeadDoll link=topic=2824.msg102206#msg102206 date=1163026224]

No offense Kris, but i wonder if you would still be saying that if you had a child that was raped, tortured and murdered.
    Its common knowledge that people who do those things, would be in serious jeopardy going into the prison system, where other criminals would not hesitate to take their aggression out on someone whos done those horrible things, given half the chance. So if its common knowledge, and a person still commits those crimes, and ends up there, whos fault is that? Yeah prison is supposed to be to punish, and protect society, and i cant think of a better punishment for those scum then to get fucked up by the average normal prisoner. They all know the risks. Its their own fault if thats how they end up.

[/quote]

I have no idea what my instinctive reaction would be which is exactly why the law and sentencing is supposed to be objective, the justice system accepts that some crimes are more emotive than others, some cause the public to recoil in horror, others don't, some would inspire a great need in some people to fight pain with pain, others don't. It's often random/political what causes some crimes/criminals to be thought of in this way Some offenders can become notorious because of their gender/looks/slow news day and are therefore known, the crimes are talked about and would be a target for hate crimes whereas other equally dangerous or messed up offenders could slip through un-noticed, that's hardly fair and it's not justice, at least not in a civilised country.

[quote author=dirt link=topic=2824.msg102529#msg102529 date=1163066836]
    how can you put rapists and child molesters in the same category as a man who beats a woman? let's not forget that women tend to be lying, cheating whores who don't listen, while kids are god's little treasures.
    [/quote]

because if you are a man who beats a woman then you are a coward……and need to be put to death……sounds like you have had a bad experience with a woman……I on the other hand have not.
    when things go wrong and you know they will, <br />and your daily rode seems all up hill.<br />and when your sad and blue and want to quit<br />remember one thing I DON&#039;T GIVE A SHIT

what if you beat men AND women? are you still a coward? i don't see how punching someone in the face makes you a coward. it might make you a jerk, or &quot;ballsy&quot; but i wouldn't describe it as cowardly.

what a sick fuck...rip little baby
    <br /><br />

[quote author=dirt link=topic=2824.msg103272#msg103272 date=1163123476]
    what if you beat men AND women? are you still a coward? i don't see how punching someone in the face makes you a coward. it might make you a jerk, or &quot;ballsy&quot; but i wouldn't describe it as cowardly.

[/quote]

You sound like one of these low life scums we speak of. Who the hell takes up for someone that hits a woman? And yes it makes you a coward for hitting a woman, how many average women do you know that could inflict the type of damage on a man that a man can on a woman? Oh and for this Kris character, stop taking up for these sick pieces of shit, I can tell by your posts on other threads that you are ALL about human rights. But when you do acts such as this, in my mind, you lose all of the rights you have ever had. With choices there are consequences, sorry.

[quote author=futureCRNA link=topic=2824.msg104206#msg104206 date=1163193862]
    With choices there are consequences, sorry.
    [/quote]

Why yes there are and thank you for acknowledging that&nbsp; :-) This all I was saying too. If you choose to go down a path of vigilante hatred and violence and remove the justice system as we know it then yes there are serious consequences.

Thread Information