Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Adam Laboucan, Sicko!

Re: Adam Laboucan, Sicko!

[quote author=kris link=topic=2824.msg101477#msg101477 date=1162997875]
    The justice system is not supposed to be based on vengeance, that's why we have laws and courts and judges and juries otherwise we'd live in a vigilante society.
    The prison sentence is supposed to punish, protect society and where possible rehabilitate the offender back into society.

I'm not sure where having him pounded to a bloody pulp by people who kill people by drunk driving for example but somehow feel morally superior to others would fit into that plan?
    [/quote]

Oh good lord.  Kris and her bleeding heart strike again. 
    Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?   
    maybe you should take your lectures elsewhere. like to a convention of people who enjoy lectures.

Re: Adam Laboucan, Sicko!

[quote author=futureCRNA link=topic=2824.msg104206#msg104206 date=1163193862]
    You sound like one of these low life scums we speak of. Who the hell takes up for someone that hits a woman? And yes it makes you a coward for hitting a woman, how many average women do you know that could inflict the type of damage on a man that a man can on a woman? Oh and for this Kris character, stop taking up for these sick pieces of shit, I can tell by your posts on other threads that you are ALL about human rights. But when you do acts such as this, in my mind, you lose all of the rights you have ever had. With choices there are consequences, sorry.
    [/quote]

some women are pretty tough.

Thread Information