Thread: Harry Tinsdale - need confirmation

Olivia

Harry Tinsdale - need confirmation

Submitted by a Heather Tinsdale.  Could be fake.  I wouldn't be submitting my brother after he had only been dead for a few days?

Full Name: Harry Tinsdale
    Cause of Death: Suicide
    MySpace URL: http://www.myspace.com/harry_horror
    News Article:
    Additional Information: Harry Tinsdale was a much loved lad.
    He died on the 4th December 2008 after taking an overdose on pills.
    We love him forever and always.
    Rest in peace little brother <3 <3

Re: Harry Tinsdale - need confirmation

I think this might be an alternate MS regarding the guy.  http://www.myspace.com/harrygoodbye

It was inactive for a while, kind of sketchy?

Also, it looks like a couple of his top friends have more than MS page and both are being logged into regularly.
    "I caught sight of my reflection, I caught it in the window.  I saw the darkness in my heart.  I saw the signs of my undoing."

[s]If this is his live journal, it doesn't seem that he is dead.  :|[/s]

Nevermind, he hasn't been active since October.
    http://harry-xo.livejournal.com/profile

Argh.  When I google, I either get George Harrison or Ashley Tisdale (?).  I don't know who ashley is, but she seems popular.
    "I caught sight of my reflection, I caught it in the window.  I saw the darkness in my heart.  I saw the signs of my undoing."

[quote author=bleedingfingers link=topic=17599.msg1110781#msg1110781 date=1228860719]
    Argh.  When I google, I either get George Harrison or Ashley Tisdale (?).  I don't know who ashley is, but she seems popular.
    [/quote]

i think shes from high school musical or something.. maybe a singer

SIsters myspace....http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID =411981371

harrison james tinsdale
    the air is cold, and when i try to breathe it hurts. i miss you more than anything. it wouldnt be so bad if i knew you were coming back. but youre not. youre gone forever. its still not sunk in yet and im in tears all the time. i know when it does ill be gone. another part of me died when i saw you cold, sleeping heavily in your bed that morning. it reminded me of when mum went, and we were stood next to her, not knowing what to do. i didnt know what to do. you were all i had left of this family, and now youre gone i dont know what to do. i miss you more than anything harry. i love you. ♥

also a comment from her on his page... possibly suicide?... with the talk of him being on his bed.... and... the "letter".... also ... looks like the years span of his life.. 23/07/90-04/12/08 ♥

Dec 8 2008 2:32 PM

Not even a week has gone by and there isn't a second I haven't thought of you.
    This house smells of you, and every time I look at that photo above the fireplace of me, you, Tom and John I burst into tears.
    This house has been pretty much silent since you left, except from our tears.
    The whole house is distraught, you kept us together Harry, and now you're gone we don't know what to do.
    Your funeral is on wednesday, and the moment they lower that coffin I know I'll breakdown.
    Your funeral will be what you always wanted.
    I took it into consideration what you said on your letter, I think I know it by heart now.
    "Play happy music at my funeral, Hey Brittany by Forever The Sickest Kids is a must. Six Feet Under The Stars by All Time Low if possible. Get drunk and throw up everywhere at my wake. Have a typical Harry party, you all know how I do. Try to find Dad and give him his letter.
    "
    I have found dad baby brother, he's flying in from Spain tomorrow night. He'll be there. I know mum will be too.

I fucking love you with all my heart.
    Rest in peace. :'(
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

RIP Harry

his sister is cute as a button.. he was adorable..

if it was suicide, i hope he got the peace he was looking for..

RIP harry

From the livejournal of his friend :

i found out that harry killed himself the other night.
    its proper made me think about stuff.
    its so odd how its affected me when i only met him once.
    i feel all cold. i feel so sorry for heather :(
    http://rachiie-rawwr.livejournal.com/

That's all I got.

Thread Information