Thread: Jordan McKendry (car accident)

Jordan McKendry (car accident)

http://www.mydeathspace.com/article/2006/11/01/Jordan_Mckendry_(19)_was_killed_in_a_two_vehicle_a ccident

Okay, I'm seriously freaked out. I don't know this girl personally, (I'm 4 years older than her) but I grew up in her town and went to the same high school as her. Anyway, it says that she died in a car accident on the Maine Turnpike in Biddeford on October 20th. Well, here's the messed up part:
    I flew into Maine on October 20th for my brother's wedding. My parents picked me up from the airport and we were approaching the exit into Biddeford when we saw the accident. There were like 3 cars there, and one of them had a guy standing in the MIDDLE OF THE ROAD trying to flag down people. (We were on the other side going in the opposite direction.)
    My mom works at the hospital, and the next day when she got out of work, she told me and my dad that a girl was killed in the accident.
    Which was apparently this girl!

Anyway, this is the first time that mydeathspace has literally hit close to home. I practically witnessed this girl's death. :(

SOAD

Re: Jordan McKendry (car accident)

[quote author=ls112 link=topic=2802.msg98975#msg98975 date=1162755013]
    http://www.mydeathspace.com/article/2006/11/01/Jordan_Mckendry_(19)_was_killed_in_a_two_vehicle_a ccident

My mom works at the hospital, and the next day when she got out of work, she told me and my dad that a girl was killed in the accident.
    Which was apparently this girl!

Anyway, this is the first time that mydeathspace has literally hit close to home. I practically witnessed this girl's death
    . :(
    [/quote]

and you didnt film it on your mobile phone and upload it to youtube?.......im very dissapointed

Jordan was my best friend. When i found out about the car accident. I thought to my self no its not ture. She was so young so brave and so smart why would god want to take such a young girl who had so many friends and family who loved her so much. She was only 19 years old with a big life a head of her. I hope she knows that i think of her everyday. I will pray for her until we meet again.Â* Â* Â* Â*[glow=red,2,300]Jordan aka JO-JO you are my shining star [/glow]
    tabitha prior
    (saco)

[quote author=tabby link=topic=2802.msg100906#msg100906 date=1162932457]
    Jordan was my best friend. When i found out about the car accident. I thought to my self no its not ture. She was so young so brave and so smart why would god want to take such a young girl who had so many friends and family who loved her so much. She was only 19 years old with a big life a head of her. I hope she knows that i think of her everyday. I will pray for her until we meet again.Â* Â* Â* Â*[glow=red,2,300]Jordan aka JO-JO you are my shining star [/glow]
    tabitha prior
    (saco)
    [/quote]

I assure you, it's not ture.

Thread Information