Page 99 of 135 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 3352

Thread: Vent Here , about anything

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    I stand in my original place. Boogie, you can and will find a better relationship. Let this one go.
    Why, he treated her like shit and then she found another piece of shit that treats her slightly less shitty and she's also kind of a piece of shit. It sounds like he got exactly what he deserves.

Of course you do, greens. Maybe y'all can start one. That would be fun to watch. Hahahaha i kid.

There is better but many people don't find it.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Why, he treated her like shit and then she found another piece of shit that treats her slightly less shitty and she's also kind of a piece of shit. It sounds like he got exactly what he deserves.
    Lol

Shit, we all make mistakes. He doesn't need to live a lonely life forever because he was partly at fault for the demise of this relationship. By those standards everyone would be alone.

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    Of course you do, greens. Maybe y'all can start one. That would be fun to watch. Hahahaha i kid.

There is better but many people don't find it.
    Jerk!!

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

No, he doesn't need to be lonely, he needs to learn to correct what he did wrong.

Kid has a toy, stops giving a fuck about it. Mom says, you never cared about this toy, I'm giving it to the kid next door who wants it. All of a sudden, kid can't LIVE without the toy. It's SO UNFAIR his mom gave it to that kid. He HAS to get it back. So he can not play with it again because he doesn't give a shit about it, it's just that it belongs to him and therefore no one else should have it.

Standard child psychology. You train kids out of this.

Shit, we all make mistakes. He doesn't need to live a lonely life forever because he was partly at fault for the demise of this relationship. By those standards everyone would be alone.

Jerk!!

Agreed

You guys are rough today
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

No one said he should be lonely.
    I like what Bowie said (the toy thing) and will leave it at that.

There's way more WTF going on here than I originally assumed.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Jerk!!

I fucked up the rep.

I was trying to say "you know I'm a jerk already,asshole" lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    There's way more WTF going on here than I originally assumed.
    Juggalo accomplished that.

I wouldn't touch anyone who touched a juggalo. Gross.

So your abusive girlfriend (You admitted she hit you with her phone, more than once.) left you for a supposedly EX meth head Juggalo and you want her back?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    Juggalo accomplished that.

I wouldn't touch anyone who touched a juggalo. Gross.
    Couldn't pay me.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Couldn't pay me.
    Ron should hook up with a juggalette. He wants crazy....a girl that won't expect to be taken to a fancy restaurant....

bowie says: not safe for work, bro.
    Last edited by bowieluva; 06-13-2013 at 10:57 AM. Reason: NSFW

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    i just gotta say, you are never 'basically married' to someone. marriage is a commitment that you make to someone, just because you're playing house doesn't mean you're 'basically married.'
    I just feel the need to disagree with this. It's true that playing house doesn't necessarily mean you're basically married, but it doesn't necessarily NOT mean it, either. You can be committed forever without a piece of paper. That said, obviously Boogie was not basically married...

Quote Originally Posted by Feetprints View Post
    So your abusive girlfriend (You admitted she hit you with her phone, more than once.) left you for a supposedly EX meth head Juggalo and you want her back?
    Yeah, maybe counseling is an option?
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PCP777 View Post
    Ron should hook up with a juggalette. He wants crazy....a girl that won't expect to be taken to a fancy restaurant....

I don't think they're allowed within the city limits.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by PCP777 View Post

Sorry, thought the paint was considered some kind of covering.

They're still bare boobs with paint on them.

They're still bare boobs with paint on them.
    Got it, my apology was sincere.

Oh, I know, I'm just saying why it was not. Just think of anything that your boss might be like 'what the fuck' if they come behind you when you open something, such as mine did when I flipped to this page, and then don't post it.

Went to the pain management doc today (have had back pain since my early twenties, nothing helps, it sucks, etc.) Im getting injections on Tuesday for it and I know Im being negative but in my mind Im just thinking "another attempt thats just going to fail" and Im just SICK of being in pain. Im (relatively) young and (try to be) active and I just dont want to deal with this crap anymore. I dont want to mask the pain with pills, I dont want to take ten minutes getting out of bed in the am because I cant move, I just dont want to deal with this anymore. Ugh and I dont want to whine about being in pain anymore either. Gross, this whole post just made me want to slap myself for being such a friggin whiner. But yeah, had to vent.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by meowzerz View Post
    Went to the pain management doc today (have had back pain since my early twenties, nothing helps, it sucks, etc.) Im getting injections on Tuesday for it and I know Im being negative but in my mind Im just thinking "another attempt thats just going to fail" and Im just SICK of being in pain. Im (relatively) young and (try to be) active and I just dont want to deal with this crap anymore. I dont want to mask the pain with pills, I dont want to take ten minutes getting out of bed in the am because I cant move, I just dont want to deal with this anymore. Ugh and I dont want to whine about being in pain anymore either. Gross, this whole post just made me want to slap myself for being such a friggin whiner. But yeah, had to vent.
    Pain is your body's way of saying something is wrong. You mask pain when you're going through the healing process. It's not a permanent fix.
    It fucking sucks that you can't fix the source of the pain in the first place.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Pain is your body's way of saying something is wrong. You mask pain when you're going through the healing process. It's not a permanent fix.
    This is true unless you have something like arthritis.

Are you getting cortisone injections? What are they? Also ask your doctor about seeing a dietician and what exercises are good for you. Those two things can make a huge difference when it comes to chronic discomfort.

This is true unless you have something like arthritis.

Are you getting cortisone injections? What are they? Also ask your doctor about seeing a dietician and what exercises are good for you. Those two things can make a huge difference when it comes to chronic discomfort.
    He mentioned he did see some evidence of arthritis, as well as two herniated discs. He said one was pretty bad, looked as if I had some trauma such as an accident but honestly, I can not think of anything I have ever done to my back. No car accidents, nothing that sticks out. Hmm.

I'll be getting cortisone injections and I believe a nerve block as well (if I have my info correct, I did write it all down but I don't have it in front of me) I did ask about exercises and I actually have been getting into yoga which is surprising as I've never been into "relaxing, breathing" type exercise, was always way too hyper. It definitely has been great for me, though. There are a few poses that I know to stay away from and I just go slow, do what I can.

I didn't even think to ask about seeing a dietician. I'm going to put it on my list of things to ask him though!

I have a back issue too, but opposite.
    I had scoliosis surgery in Nov 2008(over 4 years ago, two rods in my back), I was told after a year I could bend and lift however much weight I wanted to, but just couldn't twist for obvious reasons. After my spine fused I wouldn't need to worry about my rods at all because muscle protected it if something ever did happen. The rods aren't needed, but it's a bigger surgery to take them out.
    Anyways, ever since my surgery my parents have been super overprotected 'you can't do this, you can't do that' when my doctor clearly said I could rock climb, sky dive, zip line, dead lift, run, ride a bike, etc.
    I applied for an El Centro Rad Tech program 2 years after my surgery and when I mentioned my scoliosis surgery(how I got interested in x-ray), they told me that they once had a girl with cerebral palsy and that she couldn't lift or do anything and had to drop out, so I should probably find a new career path. I was compared to a girl with cerebral palsy, all because I have two rods in my upper back.
    Anyways, I moved on and now I'm at a different college for the same program that I am more than capable of doing.
    I bought a bike, so I could start raising my endurance and I was yelled at about how I couldn't ride a bike because I simply have two rods in my back. I've been riding for 2 years now PERFECTLY CAPABLE, even with falling off at high speeds. I've bruised my legs way more than even putting a scratch on my back.
    I was told I'd fall off while rock climbing and become paralyzed, I absolutely won't be able to lift more than ten pounds, and I wouldn't be able to reach up and stop the zip lining cable because I have two rods.
    Well you know what, I've done all of that, many times. Perfectly fine. I can even deadlift over 100 pounds with absolutely no pain to my back.

And now I am moved out and live by myself, I feel as though I can do anything I want to, BECAUSE I'M CAPABLE NOT DISABLED.
    I signed up to go skydiving for this weekend and unfortunately they had to reschedule me and I was near my mom, so she heard the conversation.
    I pretty much got ganged up on by my mom, my dad, my grandma, my grandpa and other family members telling me how I am not capable of doing it. I asked why my brother, cousin and aunt could do it and are encouraged to do it, but I'm not. My grandma simply said, "Because you have two rods in your back, you're disabled. They are perfectly normal".

I'm so sick of my family not supporting me, I'm not disabled, I'm capable of doing everything except twisting. I especially hate the people that ask "Do you park in handicap" when I talk about the rods. No, I don't. It's been over 4 years, my god. My back is okay.

I live by myself, I'm moved out. I should be able to do what I want.
    More people die/get injured driving than they do skydiving. Holy shit, am I not allowed to drive?

I understand there are risks, but why is everyone else allowed to take those risk, but me? I'm just expected to lay in bed all day like a vegetable because of the rods? ugh.

katerss, i have a teammate who's got the rods in her back. she's shy about her scars but she's not shy on the rink. and we play full-contact roller derby. her family was opposed at first but five years later with no injuries to her back, they've nothing bad to say to her about it.

Also, I just noticed my girlbox is full.

Thread Information