Page 72 of 135 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 3352

Thread: Vent Here , about anything

Re: Vent Here , about anything

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O

In a ONE week span, i managed to break my laptop AND cell phone! :2angry: :2angry: :2angry:

Luckily, i had insurance on the laptop...so 48hrs with best buy and it should be fixed.

As for the cell phone, I had to pay $182 to have a used one overnight shipped off of EBAY.  Now i have to wait until July first to have a phone again. :2angry:

In  the meantime... My cell phone is teasing me, Because the only thing broken is the screen (it lights up, but is just solid white.)....So, now it keeps lighting up whenever i get a text, just so i know i am missing out on something. :x

[quote author=boogieman link=topic=17550.msg1317807#msg1317807 date=1246232340]
    So, now it keeps lighting up whenever i get a text, just so i know i am missing out on something. :x
    [/quote]
    You aren't missing a thing. Take advantage of your new found freedom.  Go out to dinner and tell your date,  no, not even going to look at that.  Tonight you are the most important thing...  Live it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

[quote author=puzzld link=topic=17550.msg1317815#msg1317815 date=1246232952]
    You aren't missing a thing. Take advantage of your new found freedom.  Go out to dinner and tell your date,  no, not even going to look at that.  Tonight you are the most important thing...  Live it up.
    [/quote]

Yeahhhh... My social life isn't going much better.. My best friend (whom i have been in love with for quite some time), told me to fuck off and never speak to her again.... And within the last week she went from single to Engaged to a Soldier stationed in Georgia that she has barely spoken  to for more then a month. :lol:

Seriously... This week has been the worst week ever.  I won't be surprised if my car bursts into flames tomorrow or something. :lol:

[quote author=boogieman link=topic=17550.msg1317834#msg1317834 date=1246234547]
    Yeahhhh... My social life isn't going much better.. My best friend (whom i have been in love with for quite some time), told me to fuck off and never speak to her again.... And within the last week she went from single to Engaged to a Soldier stationed in Georgia that she has barely spoken  to for more then a month. :lol:

Seriously... This week has been the worst week ever.  I won't be surprised if my car bursts into flames tomorrow or something. :lol:
    [/quote]
    I'm sorry to hear you've had such a suck fest.  I'll stand by with the fire extinguisher.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

So my neighbor and good friends 8 year old daughter decided to take off without telling anyone where she was going. After an hour and a half, 6 people and 2 police officers searching for her, her sister found her. She was a block away, jumping off some kids garage onto a trampoline. I thought her dad was going to fucking beat her (thank God the cops were there when she was found). It was a long, bad fucking day.

[quote author=IvannaTrailer link=topic=17550.msg1318588#msg1318588 date=1246314006]
    So my neighbor and good friends 8 year old daughter decided to take off without telling anyone where she was going. After an hour and a half, 6 people and 2 police officers searching for her, her sister found her. She was a block away, jumping off some kids garage onto a trampoline. I thought her dad was going to fucking beat her (thank God the cops were there when she was found). It was a long, bad fucking day.
    [/quote]
    Oh god. Once, my best friend's brother, who was like seven, disappeared. The whole neighborhood was freaking out. The cops were combing the area, the mom was hysterical, everyone thought he was abducted by a molester. Then my friend's sister looks up in a tree and sees him hiding up there.
    He's lucky no one killed him after that. Kids are so dumb.

My husbands best friend from high school is stationed at Fort Lewis near here while doing some training before shipping off to Iraq again.  He got a 4 day pass and asked to stay with us. Of course we are going to say yes.  He later told us that he had a 'friend' flying into town to see him on his pass too and asked if she could also stay.  I was kind of unsure about that because since my brother in law is living with us now we didn't have a bed for two more people.  I thought if it was just him he could sleep on the couch.  But I asked if they were ok with an air mattress and they said sure. 

So, he gets here Thursday night.  No issues and everything is fine.  Then the next day he buys 300 dollars worth of sex toys and furniture and says they want my brother in laws room because they air mattress won't work for them.  I started getting pretty frustrated because I felt if they wanted a room to have wild monkey sex in for four days then they should have just got a fucking hotel room.  My brother in law is too fucking nice and let them have his room but I found it really damn rude to even ask. 

Also, they decided they were going to make Mead, bread and a bunch of other shit this weekend.  They didn't clean up a fucking thing.  I spent over an hour last night after they left picking up dirty dishes, changing sheets and cleaning up the disaster area kitchen. 

Is it wrong of me to get upset about this?  I found their whole behavior just so fucking rude and disrespectful.  To top it off, he hardly even visited or hung out with my husband.  It just feels like he used us pretty much. 

[quote author=decorusnex link=topic=17550.msg1319143#msg1319143 date=1246375096]
    My husbands best friend from high school is stationed at Fort Lewis near here while doing some training before shipping off to Iraq again.  He got a 4 day pass and asked to stay with us. Of course we are going to say yes.  He later told us that he had a 'friend' flying into town to see him on his pass too and asked if she could also stay.  I was kind of unsure about that because since my brother in law is living with us now we didn't have a bed for two more people.  I thought if it was just him he could sleep on the couch.  But I asked if they were ok with an air mattress and they said sure. 

So, he gets here Thursday night.  No issues and everything is fine.  Then the next day he buys 300 dollars worth of sex toys and furniture and says they want my brother in laws room because they air mattress won't work for them.  I started getting pretty frustrated because I felt if they wanted a room to have wild monkey sex in for four days then they should have just got a fucking hotel room.  My brother in law is too fucking nice and let them have his room but I found it really damn rude to even ask. 

Also, they decided they were going to make Mead, bread and a bunch of other shit this weekend.  They didn't clean up a fucking thing.  I spent over an hour last night after they left picking up dirty dishes, changing sheets and cleaning up the disaster area kitchen. 

Is it wrong of me to get upset about this?  I found their whole behavior just so fucking rude and disrespectful.  To top it off, he hardly even visited or hung out with my husband.  It just feels like he used us pretty much. 
    [/quote]I wouldn't have been as nice as your brother in law.  I don't want some random people shooting their love juice all over a place I sleep.

[quote author=Cap-n Meow link=topic=17550.msg1319159#msg1319159 date=1246375627]
    I wouldn't have been as nice as your brother in law.  I don't want some random people shooting their love juice all over a place I sleep.
    [/quote]
    Oh I know.  He is a bit of a pushover though.  :-(

[quote author=decorusnex link=topic=17550.msg1319183#msg1319183 date=1246376575]
    Oh I know.  He is a bit of a pushover though.  :-(
    [/quote]How does your husband feel about it?

[quote author=decorusnex link=topic=17550.msg1319143#msg1319143 date=1246375096]

[/quote]

yeah, really, get a hotel room for shit like that.  I'd find that disresepctful, too. 

Also, guests who don't clean up their messes suck.  I've had people like that stay with me, and I'd never pull shit like that. 
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

[/quote]

holy shit.  their behavior was way rude, and quite honestly, pretty fucking disgusting. gross gross gross.  i would have asked them to leave.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

[quote author=Cap-n Meow link=topic=17550.msg1319187#msg1319187 date=1246376693]
    How does your husband feel about it?
    [/quote]
    He thought I was rude for getting upset about it.  :roll:  I think sometimes people have blinders on when it comes to friends and family. 

[quote author=decorusnex link=topic=17550.msg1319227#msg1319227 date=1246379016]
    He thought I was rude for getting upset about it.  :roll:  I think sometimes people have blinders on when it comes to friends and family. 
    [/quote]I think you have every right to get upset about it.  After one day I might be tolerant, but 3 days and I'd turn the hose on them and kick them out.

[quote author=decorusnex link=topic=17550.msg1319227#msg1319227 date=1246379016]
    He thought I was rude for getting upset about it.   :roll:  I think sometimes people have blinders on when it comes to friends and family. 
    [/quote]

I'm not so sure it's blinders.  More like unconditional love.  When it comes to family.  We just love them, ya know?
    Quote from: sogs on Today at 08:24:52 pm<br />I got Carolina&#39;s back....&nbsp; She hit femme for me!

So sick of computer jobs, I wish my hospital gig was a paying gig.

I am security admin at a cable company, and a freelance penetration tester for a few independent computer stores around here. I am so burnt out, fortunately I have a vacation coming up.

I also have 3 tests I am studying for, CCIE security, MCAT and CCIE Voice.

Two of which my company is paying for, which is nice I guess considering the CCIE tests costs around 1500 a piece. But this shit is not for the timid.

I feel stuck and overwhelmed. I'd love to go out and have a break, but who the fuck parties at 9 am? Or on Sunday night or Monday night? Those are the only times I can. Ugh.
    http://formspring.me/atm142 - To stare into the abyss is to invite the abyss to stare into you.

[quote author=atm142 link=topic=17550.msg1319880#msg1319880 date=1246437035]

I am security admin at a cable company, and a freelance penetration tester for a few independent computer stores around here. I am so burnt out, fortunately I have a vacation coming up.

Two of which my company is paying for, which is nice I guess considering the CCIE tests costs around 1500 a piece. But this shit is not for the timid.

I feel stuck and overwhelmed. I'd love to go out and have a break, but who the fuck parties at 9 am? Or on Sunday night or Monday night? Those are the only times I can. Ugh.
    [/quote]

you need to rage at a rave my friend that lasts 36 hours.

[/quote]

Good luck on your tests!&nbsp; Just remember... good things come to those who wait.&nbsp; I always had to remember in college that it would soon pay off.. then I became a teacher, and I'm still waiting for the pay off ! =)
    Quote from: sogs on Today at 08:24:52 pm<br />I got Carolina&#39;s back....&nbsp; She hit femme for me!

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

[/quote]

dude.&nbsp; you dont need to party to relax.&nbsp; just take time to yourself, in a relaxing environment.&nbsp; do you have a lake near you? if you do, go sit by the lake, chill out, drink a beer.

oh, and...freelance penetration tester?&nbsp; :-o&nbsp; sounds like a porn job.&nbsp; :lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

[/quote]

I work weekends, too. I'll party with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

So all my fucking neighbors are now looking at me all fucked up. My eleven year old decided she was running away yesterday, which wouldn't be a big deal except the kid cannot even go outside alone because of her problems. So, anyway, I am stupid and I didn't want her going after the younger kids so her and I went to sit on the back steps. She punched me in the face and took off running down the street (no shoes, no trach cap). She is screaming and calling me a fucking bitch the entire time. I calmly follow her and tell her to please come inside. She fucking goes bat shit fucking insane. Ripping out my hair, punching me, trying to choke me. I had to walk back to the house all hunched over because I could not pry her fingers out of my goddamn hair she was ripping out. I finally get her off me and sitting in a chair on the porch and she jumps up, pushes me and gets my hair again. She then flung herself down into the chair, taking me with her and then kicked me in the face and head like 3 times. It took everything in me to remain calm. It is so hard to have someone kick the shit out of you and just do nothing other than try to keep them off you. I am not a small person, and she is, but holy fuck the kid is strong. I don't know what the fuck to do, her medicine is&nbsp; NOT working. After I finally got her in the house and reasonably calm, she threw hotwheels cars at my head for an hour and refused her tube feeding and medicine until after ten.

Then of course, she was pissed when she had to get up at 8am to get ready for summer school. Guess she should have went to bed when I told her to.

[quote author=IvannaTrailer link=topic=17550.msg1320001#msg1320001 date=1246456960]
    So all my fucking neighbors are now looking at me all fucked up. My eleven year old decided she was running away yesterday, which wouldn't be a big deal except the kid cannot even go outside alone because of her problems. So, anyway, I am stupid and I didn't want her going after the younger kids so her and I went to sit on the back steps. She punched me in the face and took off running down the street (no shoes, no trach cap). She is screaming and calling me a fucking bitch the entire time. I calmly follow her and tell her to please come inside. She fucking goes bat shit fucking insane. Ripping out my hair, punching me, trying to choke me. I had to walk back to the house all hunched over because I could not pry her fingers out of my goddamn hair she was ripping out. I finally get her off me and sitting in a chair on the porch and she jumps up, pushes me and gets my hair again. She then flung herself down into the chair, taking me with her and then kicked me in the face and head like 3 times. It took everything in me to remain calm. It is so hard to have someone kick the shit out of you and just do nothing other than try to keep them off you. I am not a small person, and she is, but holy fuck the kid is strong. I don't know what the fuck to do, her medicine is&nbsp; NOT working. After I finally got her in the house and reasonably calm, she threw hotwheels cars at my head for an hour and refused her tube feeding and medicine until after ten.

Then of course, she was pissed when she had to get up at 8am to get ready for summer school. Guess she should have went to bed when I told her to.
    [/quote]

Sorry, Ivanna.&nbsp; I give you a lot of credit for staying calm.&nbsp; This is why I couldn't do what you do.&nbsp; I'm afraid I might have snapped.&nbsp; On an 11 year old, I know, I suck, but I really am not great in the patience department.&nbsp;

That's so hard, Ivanna. She's the special needs one, right? My friend's sister was special needs and she became extremely difficult when she was a teenager, because she was going through teenage rebellion but also didn't know how to control herself, and she was getting really big.
    Do you have other help?

[quote author=Peavey link=topic=17550.msg1320063#msg1320063 date=1246464387]
    Sorry, Ivanna.&nbsp; I give you a lot of credit for staying calm.&nbsp; This is why I couldn't do what you do.&nbsp; I'm afraid I might have snapped.&nbsp; On an 11 year old, I know, I suck, but I really am not great in the patience department.&nbsp;
    [/quote]Same here.&nbsp; I'll yell.&nbsp; I guess I can be quite scary when I'm mad.

One time me and my friends took a 3 hour road trip in one car.&nbsp; 6 of us cramped into a Durango with bags and other stuff.&nbsp; My buddy thinks it's a good idea to bring his guitar because we're not already jammed in as it is.&nbsp; I was cranky because it was early and once we got to our destination no one could decide on what to do and everyone was bickering.&nbsp; So once they asked me what we should do I stated, &quot;Everyone needs to just shut the fuck up.&quot;

And everyone went silent and remained that way for a good while.

[quote author=Peavey link=topic=17550.msg1320063#msg1320063 date=1246464387]
    Sorry, Ivanna.&nbsp; I give you a lot of credit for staying calm.&nbsp; This is why I couldn't do what you do.&nbsp; I'm afraid I might have snapped.&nbsp; On an 11 year old, I know, I suck, but I really am not great in the patience department.&nbsp;&nbsp;
    [/quote]

I don't have nearly as much patience as I used to and I feel so bad for it. Sometimes I just get the hell away from her and sit in the bathroom and cry. I hate summer. She cannot entertain herself at all and the neighborhood kids can only handle her in small doses and I usually have to bribe them to play with her. She tries so hard to fit in, she just doesn't quite get it right:(

Thread Information