Page 69 of 135 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 3352

Thread: Vent Here , about anything

the color nine

Re: Vent Here , about anything

My step kid's mom got released from the big house 15 minutes ago.  She has already had a friend call on her behalf to ask if she could see the kids this weekend.  :2angry:

Thus ignoring the only phone calls until reports of your treatment program are reviewed.  The shit is starting already, 15 minutes...goddamn

Senior Member skindeep_curiosity's Avatar

My work printer is not working correctly, so I can't finish the job I began...

I really, really want to hit something right now.  :x

[quote author=skindeep_curiosity link=topic=17550.msg1234210#msg1234210 date=1238624270]
    My work printer is not working correctly, so I can't finish the job I began...

I really, really want to hit something right now.  :x
    [/quote]

I feel you, my comp was down for a week or so now, I had to deal with non English speaking "customer service" reps for 3 days in a row,they sent a new monitor...which wasn't the problem....had to call AGAIN and finally lost my shit and screamed for an American born English speaking supervisor { I only felt slightly racist or lingually racist but I was effing mad as hell} They finally sent a tech out here, and VOILA, I was right, it was my vid card ...bastards...

[quote author=ApRyL link=topic=17550.msg1234220#msg1234220 date=1238624747]
    I feel you, my comp was down for a week or so now, I had to deal with non English speaking "customer service" reps for 3 days in a row,they sent a new monitor...which wasn't the problem....had to call AGAIN and finally lost my shit and screamed for an American born English speaking supervisor { I only felt slightly racist or lingually racist but I was effing mad as hell} They finally sent a tech out here, and VOILA, I was right, it was my vid card ...bastards...

[/quote]

Don't you love it when tech types don't believe that you know what the problem with your computer is?

[quote author=skindeep_curiosity link=topic=17550.msg1234223#msg1234223 date=1238624894]
    Don't you love it when tech types don't believe that you know what the problem with your computer is?

[/quote]

yea...luckily I am right at the point where my warranty is up so it was all covered under it! I got a brand new monitor and a new vid card, the guy did some other shit, which I have no clue what { probably planting a device to bomb my unit the day the warranty is void} and its all running nice and the screen is so sparkly..no scratches or kids slime marks!!! Thats some dumb shit that makes me happy though!

[quote author=ApRyL link=topic=17550.msg1234233#msg1234233 date=1238625177]
    yea...luckily I am right at the point where my warranty is up so it was all covered under it! I got a brand new monitor and a new vid card, the guy did some other shit, which I have no clue what { probably planting a device to bomb my unit the day the warranty is void} and its all running nice and the screen is so sparkly..no scratches or kids slime marks!!! Thats some dumb shit that makes me happy though!
    [/quote]

I'm glad you got the problem resolved, and got the nice sparkly screen outta it, too! 

Now, I will pray for someone to bring me a nice sparkly new printer.  :-D

Dear God of Crappy Computers,
    please bring Skin a new printer.....

I don't think that will help, he hates me

[quote author=ApRyL link=topic=17550.msg1234242#msg1234242 date=1238625585]

Dear God of Crappy Computers,
    please bring Skin a new printer.....
    [/quote]

Amen!

I don't think that will help, he hates me
    But the computer gods love you.  :kiss3:

no, just the imaginary people IN the computer love me...and the bitches at Dell... I KNOW they don't love me, lol

[quote author=ApRyL link=topic=17550.msg1234245#msg1234245 date=1238625769]
    no, just the imaginary people IN the computer love me...and the bitches at Dell... I KNOW they don't love me, lol
    [/quote]

:lol: Oh great... this printer is a Dell, too. I am not calling to get them to help me out. 

I was sitting on the edge of the tub while the 4 year old was pooping and he started squirting pee everywhere. I almost fell in the tub and I hurt my arm. 
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

[quote author=Mooncalf link=topic=17550.msg1234267#msg1234267 date=1238626813]
    I was sitting on the edge of the tub while the 4 year old was pooping and he started squirting pee everywhere. I almost fell in the tub and I hurt my arm. 
    [/quote]

Did ya get any on ya?

Southern Undertaker Key West Digger's Avatar

[quote author=Mooncalf link=topic=17550.msg1234267#msg1234267 date=1238626813]
    [/quote]Trying to copy your avatar?

[quote author=Key West Digger link=topic=17550.msg1234347#msg1234347 date=1238631393]

[/quote]

Where have you been?
    <br />The best thing happened. A guy was butchering Conway Twitty at Karaoke and the power went off in the bar. Someone shouted you pissed Jesus off when you messed with Conway!

[quote author=wickedgirl link=topic=17550.msg1234362#msg1234362 date=1238631891]
    Where have you been?
    [/quote]Trying to keep up with you! How's it going?

[quote author=Key West Digger link=topic=17550.msg1234373#msg1234373 date=1238632349]
    Trying to keep up with you! How's it going?
    [/quote]

I will address this as a vent, to stay on topic so Ron will shut the fuck up about it.

Well I had problems with my truck for the last week or so. The front drivers side wheel bearing was shot. It was slowing up and making the wheel make popping noises and get all shuddery. I had to wait til last week to get it fixed. All the helpful and reasonably priced mechanics who were willing to help me suddenly realized they had plans in Guam to try out date rape drugs on unsuspecting turtles and were incommunicado. By this point it's Saturday and my wheel bearing is getting progressively worse and starts to make that lovely whining sound that the bearing makes when it gets nice and steamy hot and is arc welding itself to all it touches.

On Monday dude says he will fix it. I then hear nothing from him. I attempt to get in touch with him only to find that he went home sick. Bummer, but we are social, so he could have text me or something.

Finally on Tuesday he shows up announces he had to go home because he had &quot;crippling diarrhea&quot;. I can only believe this story, because honestly, who would cop to crippling diarrhea falsely? He asks me to have my friend follow me and him to his garage (his house) which he says is &quot;down the road&quot;. He takes off with our little caravan and proceeds to drive like George Costanza. He is doing about 60 in a 45 mph zone. We don't know where we are going, we are following him, we can only try to keep up. I am babying my car because *danger* wheel seizing is imminent. My friend calls me and asks me to call this idiot and ask him to slow down because he is losing us.

I call him and say- &quot;Hey George Costanza, do you think you could slow it down a little bit? Seeing how I HAVE SOMETHING SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH MY WHEEL AND CANNOT DO ANY MORE THAN 35, LEST THE WHEEL SEIZES AND PHYSICS KICK MY ASS?&quot; He apologized and slowed down. As the ride went on, the bearing got worse. I made it in time. It did not seize, but when he took it off, it rained down to the ground in small pieces. When I asked him how much longer I had with that bearing and he just shook his head.

And how are things with you?
    <br />The best thing happened. A guy was butchering Conway Twitty at Karaoke and the power went off in the bar. Someone shouted you pissed Jesus off when you messed with Conway!

[quote author=wickedgirl link=topic=17550.msg1234414#msg1234414 date=1238633275]
    I will address this as a vent, to stay on topic so Ron will shut the fuck up about it.

Well I had problems with my truck for the last week or so. The front drivers side wheel bearing was shot. It was slowing up and making the wheel make popping noises and get all shuddery. I had to wait til last week to get it fixed. All the helpful and reasonably priced mechanics who were willing to help me suddenly realized they had plans in Guam to try out date rape drugs on unsuspecting turtles and were incommunicado. By this point it's Saturday and my wheel bearing is getting progressively worse and starts to make that lovely whining sound that the bearing makes when it gets nice and steamy hot and is arc welding itself to all it touches.

On Monday dude says he will fix it. I then hear nothing from him. I attempt to get in touch with him only to find that he went home sick. Bummer, but we are social, so he could have text me or something.

Finally on Tuesday he shows up announces he had to go home because he had &quot;crippling diarrhea&quot;. I can only believe this story, because honestly, who would cop to crippling diarrhea falsely? He asks me to have my friend follow me and him to his garage (his house) which he says is &quot;down the road&quot;. He takes off with our little caravan and proceeds to drive like George Costanza. He is doing about 60 in a 45 mph zone. We don't know where we are going, we are following him, we can only try to keep up. I am babying my car because *danger* wheel seizing is imminent. My friend calls me and asks me to call this idiot and ask him to slow down because he is losing us.

I call him and say- &quot;Hey George Costanza, do you think you could slow it down a little bit? Seeing how I HAVE SOMETHING SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH MY WHEEL AND CANNOT DO ANY MORE THAN 35, LEST THE WHEEL SEIZES AND PHYSICS KICK MY ASS?&quot; He apologized and slowed down. As the ride went on, the bearing got worse. I made it in time. It did not seize, but when he took it off, it rained down to the ground in small pieces. When I asked him how much longer I had with that bearing and he just shook his head.

And how are things with you?

[/quote]It's good your timing was perfect.

[quote author=Key West Digger link=topic=17550.msg1234426#msg1234426 date=1238633606]
    It's good your timing was perfect.
    [/quote]

Some yokel was like, naw you're wrong. The bearing seizing won't cause an accident, the wheel will just stop.

I was like uuuhhhhh, I'm pretty sure there would be a little more to it than that. In my head I kept thinking PUNCH YOURSELF IN THE BALLS! DO IT NOOOOOOOWWWWW!

I'm going to vent about myself.
    why why whyyyyyyyyy
    I am my own worst enemy.
    I dunno-my friends invited me for FUNNNNNNN in Austin and anyone that knows me, knows this is one of my favorite places to go.
    I of course say hells yes and get super excited about going.
    THEN when it comes time to go (tomorrow) I'm getting big time anxiety about it and normally I would become a huge flake.
    I NEED to get out of Corpus for a few days, but knowing me I will call it off and stay home.
    I want to go though and I'm going to do everything today to prepare to go, so maybe I will get a burst of spontaneity tomorrow and just hit the road with them.
    there is also a boy there.&nbsp; :oops:
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Is it just general anxiety, brie, or about traveling, meeting new people, the boy, or is it just overwhelming to do things?
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=17550.msg1237698#msg1237698 date=1238860762]
    Is it just general anxiety, brie, or about traveling, meeting new people, the boy, or is it just overwhelming to do things?
    [/quote]

I'm not nervous about what would happen there.
    But it's like when it comes time to do it, I'm freaking out.
    I dunno if this makes sense. I don't know how to explain it.
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

[quote author=brie star link=topic=17550.msg1237700#msg1237700 date=1238860834]
    [/quote]

&nbsp; I know with me thinking about all involved in getting ready and actually doing something like that seems overwhelming so it's easier to just stay home. I hope you get to go. It sounds like you would have a great time.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

It's 2.44 am here (it would have been 3.44 am, except the clock got set back for the end of daylight saving 44 minutes ago) and I can hear this really annoyingly loud party a few houses down the street. I hope they shut the hell up soon. :x

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

[quote author=brie star link=topic=17550.msg1237700#msg1237700 date=1238860834]
    [/quote]

i do the exact same thing.&nbsp; :2huh:
    and theres no real reason for it, i just freak out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=17550.msg1237852#msg1237852 date=1238866967]
    i do the exact same thing.&nbsp; :2huh:
    and theres no real reason for it, i just freak out.
    [/quote]

yeah I just went and ahead and told my friend that I would be going.
    and I'm also going to make this boy talk me into it.
    but yeah I'm freaking out. for no reason.

Thread Information