Page 65 of 115 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 2858

Thread: Vent Here , about anything

Re: Vent Here , about anything

[quote author=boogieman link=topic=17550.msg1196432#msg1196432 date=1235521086]
    My vent:

People that risk other peopls lives by not tying shit down in the back of their truck. 

On my way to work I cross this one road that leads from a freeway exit, to a freeway entrence. It has a few turn off in between, but it's main use is for entering/exiting the freeway (its right next to 2 truckstops...so its heavily used by truckers).

As I crossed it today, I saw an older pickup sitting on the side of the road with its tailgate down, and in the middle of the road was a big ass air compressor (i think. It had a big tank.. about 3ft long, 1-2ft wide, 1-2ft tall, all metal. Looked like the kind that would usually be welded/bolted in the back of a truck.).

The thing had to weigh a good 200lbs, and their was two  hispanic guys trying to drag it back to the truck. (they obviously were trying with all their strength, but it wasn't moving.).

The scary thing is, they were either ON the freeway, or planned to get on it. and had this happened at that time, and hit a car, their would definitely be massive damage.

How hard is it to properly tie something down?!?
    [/quote]

I think it can be pretty hard for idiots like me. I lost a box spring once. No one was hurt, but yeah - I'm not so good with the tying stuff down.

My vent:

People that risk other peopls lives by not tying shit down in the back of their truck. 

On my way to work I cross this one road that leads from a freeway exit, to a freeway entrence. It has a few turn off in between, but it's main use is for entering/exiting the freeway (its right next to 2 truckstops...so its heavily used by truckers).

As I crossed it today, I saw an older pickup sitting on the side of the road with its tailgate down, and in the middle of the road was a big ass air compressor (i think. It had a big tank.. about 3ft long, 1-2ft wide, 1-2ft tall, all metal. Looked like the kind that would usually be welded/bolted in the back of a truck.).

The thing had to weigh a good 200lbs, and their was two  hispanic guys trying to drag it back to the truck. (they obviously were trying with all their strength, but it wasn't moving.).

The scary thing is, they were either ON the freeway, or planned to get on it. and had this happened at that time, and hit a car, their would definitely be massive damage.

[/quote]

How did something that heavy fall out in the first place?

I've had stuff fly out of trucks in front of me a couple of times. Idiots. Unfortunately I was able to dodge it so didn't get to sue.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Paul had to stay late at work for a meeting.. and apparently madatory drinking was apart of it.. gotta love the army.. so now I have a drunk ass husband to deal with.
    Awesome.

Have a good one everyone- I'l get back to you guys tomorrow  :kiss3:
    .:+ Sometimes.. I wish that I had wings.. And I raise my arms up into the wind hoping that it will catch me and carry me away.. But it never does.. And the blood on my face reminds me that I have fallen.. +:.

My vent:

[/quote]
    also hate, this seems to happen a lot here...
    Was this on 84? Have you been to the Popeye's there? I had never been to one and so I went there and I was not impressed and wondered if the one in Beaverton/Hillsboro might be better... do you know?

PS boogie, we need to give you a little lesson in "their" "there" and "they're"
    I don't sell crack, I'm a prostitute.

OMG I haven't had Popeyes in forever. Want.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    No one ever gets me. Where is Lawchick? We speak the same intellectual language.
    Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    Fuckin LawChick, how does she work?

[quote author=okac link=topic=17550.msg1197525#msg1197525 date=1235581283]
    also hate, this seems to happen a lot here...
    Was this on 84? Have you been to the Popeye's there? I had never been to one and so I went there and I was not impressed and wondered if the one in Beaverton/Hillsboro might be better... do you know?

PS boogie, we need to give you a little lesson in "their" "there" and "they're"
    [/quote]
    Okac, you live in Oregon? 

[quote author=White trash bitchy blonde link=topic=17550.msg1197717#msg1197717 date=1235589976]
    Okac, you live in Oregon? 
    [/quote]
    yeah, Portland... I think we established this earlier lol (like when you joined or something)

[quote author=okac link=topic=17550.msg1197736#msg1197736 date=1235591166]
    yeah, Portland... I think we established this earlier lol (like when you joined or something)
    [/quote] :hitwitrock:  Oh, Stick it.  I forgot.  :lol:

[quote author=White trash bitchy blonde link=topic=17550.msg1197739#msg1197739 date=1235591247]
    :hitwitrock:  Oh, Stick it.  I forgot.   :lol:
    [/quote]
    its all good

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.

I can't fucking STAND Verizon.  They've got to be the biggest bunch of illiterate, do-it-wrong fuckups I've ever seen.  Customer service means nothing to them, and "getting it right" isn't in their company's Standard Operating Procedures..anywhere.  Our bill is always wrong.  They don't update your account until the next billing cycle, and then sometimes not at all.  So it ends up that you never truly know how much you owe.  They fuck you coming and going, and I can't stand it.
    Most companies, you know...you pay the bill, then you check it online in a day or two and the account is updated, righ??  That's the way it SHOULD work in the Internet Age.  With Verizon...it doesn't.  They don't update SHIT in a timely manner.  You pay  your bill and then you get another in two or three weeks...and the amount you just paid isn't credited to your account.

It makes me want to  someone.

Ahhhh...
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

verizonwireless? or like internet verizon?

I've never had a problem with verizon wireless and in fact they have always been awesome for me... which is why i ask

I like Verizon except that their service is so damn expensive.

i feel like i have a mexican parasite in my guts. 

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

[quote author=emmieslost link=topic=17550.msg1199903#msg1199903 date=1235769725]
    i feel like i have a mexican parasite in my guts. 
    [/quote]

gross. 
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=17550.msg1199905#msg1199905 date=1235769866]
    gross. 
    [/quote]

is this where I say "racist!"  :lol:
    [quote author=Olivia link=topic=7606.msg1221694#msg1221694 date=1237710360]<br /> She is in the death queue.<br />[/quote]<br />You got me all wrong.

[quote author=vaga link=topic=17550.msg1199908#msg1199908 date=1235770001]
    is this where I say &quot;racist!&quot;&nbsp; :lol:
    [/quote]

gross about the parasite part, not the mexican part&nbsp; :hitwitrock: :lol:

* wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop

Joe better get his ass home, PRONTO!
    I'm tired of being home with the baby and the dogs!
    And I want a glass of wine!!&nbsp; :2angry:

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.

[quote author=okac link=topic=17550.msg1199702#msg1199702 date=1235759609]
    verizonwireless? or like internet verizon?

I've never had a problem with verizon wireless and in fact they have always been awesome for me... which is why i ask
    [/quote]

I have Verizon's cable and FiOs internet.&nbsp; Love the FiOs internet...it's fast as hell...the cable...not so much.&nbsp; You pay for HD channels that don't work...they never bill you right...they're just fucking retarded.&nbsp; AT&amp;T for wireless, never, EVER had a problem with them.&nbsp; I'm gonna become a Verizon stockholder and completely fuck them in their annual meeting.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

the color nine

[quote author=Peavey link=topic=17550.msg1199928#msg1199928 date=1235771081]
    [/quote]

I can almost hear you stomping your feet from here.

[quote author=Peavey link=topic=17550.msg1199928#msg1199928 date=1235771081]
    [/quote]

people from oregon say oregon funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=17550.msg1199955#msg1199955 date=1235773439]

[/quote]

Doesn't make me want one any less.&nbsp; Sniff.&nbsp; :2sad:

This was a letter of &quot;depreciation&quot; that I sent to Zpizza headquarters recently about my last visit there:

&quot;Hello, I was at your 54th st. location last night. And I have to say, I witnessed some of the worst incompetence at a restaurant I ever seen...and I've worked at pizza places myself in the past, so I've seen bad.
    What happened was my girlfriend and I went in at about 8:15pm to place a to go order. We ordered a sprite and a small mexican and small mediterranean. I paid for it and the girl asked if it was to go and I said yes. She said it would be 15 minutes. Well, she never gave me my drink, so 10 minutes later I went and grabbed it out of the cooler since I was waiting. After 20+ minutes one of the delivery drivers who walked in just prior had brought over our pizzas on a pans. I was confused and said &quot;It was togo.&quot; He apologized and said it was totally his fault. It then took a significant amount of time just to get them boxed up. Once they gave us them, my girlfriend looked at them. They looked nothing like what the picture shows on the menu! The mexican was missing all the cold toppings. So I took it up there and asked them what happened to the pizza. The cook who was up there the whole time blamed it on the other guy saying &quot;You should know that by now.&quot; Then he added the avacodo and sourcream and I went back over to the table. In that time my girlfriend noticed HER pizza was missing toppings. Feeling experienced at this now, I went back up to get that one fixed. I had to explain to him what I ordered and what ingredient was missing...again. Good thing I had past experience in the pizza industry, because this was only the second time I'd been to Z pizza and I felt like I knew more about their menu than their employees!
    At this point there was a lot of awkwardness and confusion. I'm not sure what was so confusing, because I counted 5 employees and only one other customer there besides us. It wasn't busy and my order was not hard. The manager had stepped out during this time and came in right as we were FINALLY about to leave. He asked what was wrong since it was apparent that things were not right.&nbsp; He again asked me what I ordered and what was missing. A pro by now, I replied in detail. Then he just asked if it was fixed and said sorry. I have to say that it was mainly the delivery guys' fault, but the other employees could've paid attention too and prevented this, as many of them as there were. And the manager could've offered something in return for the deplorable service, not that I was looking for a freebie, but maybe as a customer service gesture?
    The worst part, is that the food...was GREAT! Unfortunately though, I won't be able to enjoy it any longer because my girlfriend and I were so flabbergasted with the service this last time out that I doubt we will be returning. At least not to that location.
    Sincerely, Necromancer&quot;

Blah.

I was so worn out this morning, from Wednesday and yesterday, that I didn't even go to school today. I woke up at 11 this morning, and called the school and said I was sick. Wednesday afternoon, I got out of school early, and ended up going into work early (I won't get paid for it either. eff them). I went in at noon on wednesday. and even though they asked for me to come in, I get paid from 6-10..and then thursday I went in at 3, because I took some medicine that makes me sleep. I didn't want to go home and go to sleep and end up being late for work. I can't see this 8am-10pm shit working out for much longer. Especially since one of the other girls and I end up busting our ass picking up the slack from the third girl who doesn't work. at. all.

The other day, my roommate and I were out getting Japanese and we found a mealworm in the edamame. Gross. So we called the waitress over and she grabbed the manager. he goes 'oh, dessert is on me'. Um. We didn't even want dessert.

Thread Information