Page 44 of 135 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 3352

Thread: Vent Here , about anything

Re: Vent Here , about anything

[quote author=brie star link=topic=17550.msg1152927#msg1152927 date=1232107848]
    yeah it fucking sucks.  :|
    [/quote]

yes it fucking does.  I mean, I've been moved on for YEARS.  I just stumbled across an old e-mail account that I haven't used in forever and found all of these old e-mails. And I found my old livejournal account.  This was 2 hours ago.  :lol: I also now live in the town where my ex lives.  That is the one relationship that I still don't have closure with, and that is what kills me, KILLS me. ugh.  I'm seriously sick to my stomach and Millie wakes up in less than an hour, looks like I'm not sleeping. 

my mom came in here to tell me to set my alarm clock because she has to go to work. i tried to get up, and seriously, my back hurt so bad i couldn't move.. so i was like, I don't think I'm going to go to school.. and she was like, well i have more important things to deal with right now-- work. ugh. pisses me off. what the fuck?

[quote author=Natasha_XO link=topic=17550.msg1152928#msg1152928 date=1232108552]
    yes it fucking does.  I mean, I've been moved on for YEARS.  I just stumbled across an old e-mail account that I haven't used in forever and found all of these old e-mails. And I found my old livejournal account.  This was 2 hours ago.  :lol: I also now live in the town where my ex lives.  That is the one relationship that I still don't have closure with, and that is what kills me, KILLS me. ugh.  I'm seriously sick to my stomach and Millie wakes up in less than an hour, looks like I'm not sleeping.   
    [/quote]

I think your closure will come in your own time, even if it has been years already.
    I mean it took me 2.5 years to get over my first love...now I can see his picture or his new girlfriend's myspace and be perfectly okay with it.
    (I'm not talking about the recent ex, this is a different guy.)
    I didn't get closure with him and I was a complete mess, so it's pretty amazing that I am actually at the point where I am today.
    I thought I WOULD never get over it... that's how I got addicted to Lost, I watched the episodes back to back and I would cry throughout the whole thing when there was nothing to cry about. It was ridiculous. :lol: Okay yeah I'm getting off topic...

I think it's normal to get upset over exes though...what happened with me and him still bothers me, but I have accepted it and I am okay with it now...there's nothing I can do about it ya know?
    I don't know if any of this helps, but sometimes I become a huge mess when something triggers it, but by the next day I am okay.
    tomorrow you should feel better. 
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

[quote author=brie star link=topic=17550.msg1152940#msg1152940 date=1232111082]
    I think your closure will come in your own time, even if it has been years already.
    I mean it took me 2.5 years to get over my first love...now I can see his picture or his new girlfriend's myspace and be perfectly okay with it.
    (I'm not talking about the recent ex, this is a different guy.)
    I didn't get closure with him and I was a complete mess, so it's pretty amazing that I am actually at the point where I am today.
    I thought I WOULD never get over it... that's how I got addicted to Lost, I watched the episodes back to back and I would cry throughout the whole thing when there was nothing to cry about. It was ridiculous. :lol: Okay yeah I'm getting off topic...

I think it's normal to get upset over exes though...what happened with me and him still bothers me, but I have accepted it and I am okay with it now...there's nothing I can do about it ya know?
    I don't know if any of this helps, but sometimes I become a huge mess when something triggers it, but by the next day I am okay.
    tomorrow you should feel better. 
    [/quote]
    Good advice Brie!
    Hotsauce McGilacuty - You can't kill ghosts. They're already dead.

well, I can't imagine the heartbreak I would STILL feel if I lived in the same city as him though.
    I was lucky enough to move 5 hours away so that made it easier, even though it still took 2.5 years which was longer than our relationship. :lol:

With this recent ex, I stay clear of any place I know he could be at.
    It's tough moving on, I am okay with it now cause I really feel like last week I got the closure I needed...
    but the moving on part sucks. you can't erase those feelings over night, the past has a special place in my heart.
    it takes a long time to fully accept that it didn't work out and also to accept that you can't change anything that happened.
    and that person was special to me at some point in my life, it will always be bittersweet.
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

[quote author=Natasha_XO link=topic=17550.msg1152928#msg1152928 date=1232108552]
    [/quote]
    sorry, natasha,  i know how that feels.  it took 5 years for me to get closure from the breakup with my first love.  and even though i got closure, i still had so many unanswered questions.  i could never ask the things i wanted to ask, because we made up at his little brothers funeral.  :|  we decided to let the past be the past, and to be on good terms, but it wasnt the right time for questions.  :-(
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

[quote author=HippyZippy link=topic=17550.msg1152550#msg1152550 date=1232081197]
    Embrace the hippy hug my child.  Ahh fuck it, just smoke some weed.
    [/quote]

best quote ever....

yes it fucking does.  I mean, I've been moved on for YEARS.  I just stumbled across an old e-mail account that I haven't used in forever and found all of these old e-mails. And I found my old livejournal account.  This was 2 hours ago.  :lol: I also now live in the town where my ex lives.  That is the one relationship that I still don't have closure with, and that is what kills me, KILLS me. ugh.  I'm seriously sick to my stomach and Millie wakes up in less than an hour, looks like I'm not sleeping.    [/quote]

Awwwww.        Sometimes, old loves just linger in a corner of your memory.  Then you find a picture or journal or e-mail and *boom* you feel like you have been sucker punched... and then you feel odd because you felt something and you are *with* someone else now.  It is a pang of regret mixed with nostalgia, longing along with the sweet memories (we always tend to leave out any bad ones).

My first love, Ted...  smart, nice looking - we broke up and had been apart for over a year.  Then the morning of my wedding, he shows up at my parent's front door ostensibly to return a pair of earrings that I had left at his house.  My daddy answered the door because I wouldn't/couldn't.  For years after, at odd little moments, I wondered if he thought maybe he could talk me out of my wedding or into running off with him - shades of Mrs. Robinson in The Graduate perhaps?

Fast forward to about 2 years ago, when I was on my way back to Washington after a visit with my parents in Birmingham.  I had to change planes in Atlanta.  (Note: There are no true direct flights out of Birmingham.  As a matter of fact, the joke always was you'd have to go through Atlanta to get to heaven). So on this particular day, I SWORE I saw Ted in the airport walking past me.  I couldn't turn around and chase him or I risked missing my connection.  I had an uneventful flight home - got in late - emailed my folks to let them know I had arrived safely, etc.  I told hubby that I thought I had seen Ted - he laughed and said I should have chased him! 

My mom called me the next morning.  Ted had just retired from the Air Force and was working for a contractor on base as a civilian.  He was 47 years old and he dropped dead of an undiagnosed heart malformation in his office the day before.  Just after returning from lunch.  Just when I thought I "saw" him in the Atlanta airport. I guess his connection to heaven really was through Atlanta. 

Now, I never will know why he showed up on my wedding day.  I never get my reminiscing and my "rest of the story" with him - not that I want to be with him - I just wanted the closure of knowing. So yeah, it does suck and I know how you feel.  But I don't think I would change a thing of how I've lived my life.

Give Millie a hug and hug Adrien extra hard today, too.  You know that you moved on for a reason. You may or may not ever get the closure you want - but remember:  who you are today is because of who you were back then.  And that is okay - it really is.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

My current  :2angry: is with my ex. First off, he's so freakin stupid and doesn't realize that just because he's claiming our daughter this year on his taxes that he can't claim all of her daycare expenses. (We each pay two weeks a month) he's trying to claim the whole thing even though he only paid half. Second off, he's in total freaking asshole mode because he found out I have a new boyfriend. We split up in March of LAST year, did he honestly think I wasn't going to find someone else? And does he think I'm stupid enough to think he hasn't found another girl(s)?  He says he's the most upset over the fact that our daughter likes my new boyfriend. I would sure as hell hope she liked him, or else I wouldn't be with him. My new boyfriend is so much more of a father to my daughter than I ever seen my ex be (who knows how he is with her now when he has her [we do 50/50 custody]) but the entire time I was with my ex after she was born I never left her with him when I went somewhere, he never changed a diaper, hell he wouldn't even watch her when I was making dinner! And now he wants to bitch that theres another man in her life that she loves and is excited to see  :2angry: he should just be happy that my boyfriend treats her just like she was his daughter.

[quote author=Sweetness link=topic=17550.msg1153089#msg1153089 date=1232127119]
    And now he wants to bitch that theres another man in her life that she loves and is excited to see  :2angry: he should just be happy that my boyfriend treats her just like she was his daughter.
    [/quote]Men are so stupid. My  babydaddy is like that. He's never seen her IRL or paid a cent of child support and yet he has the nerve to complain that she has a father figure in her life.  :roll:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

[quote author=Sweetness link=topic=17550.msg1153089#msg1153089 date=1232127119]
    My current  :2angry: is with my ex. First off, he's so freakin stupid and doesn't realize that just because he's claiming our daughter this year on his taxes that he can't claim all of her daycare expenses. (We each pay two weeks a month) he's trying to claim the whole thing even though he only paid half. Second off, he's in total freaking asshole mode because he found out I have a new boyfriend. We split up in March of LAST year, did he honestly think I wasn't going to find someone else? And does he think I'm stupid enough to think he hasn't found another girl(s)?  He says he's the most upset over the fact that our daughter likes my new boyfriend. I would sure as hell hope she liked him, or else I wouldn't be with him. My new boyfriend is so much more of a father to my daughter than I ever seen my ex be (who knows how he is with her now when he has her [we do 50/50 custody]) but the entire time I was with my ex after she was born I never left her with him when I went somewhere, he never changed a diaper, hell he wouldn't even watch her when I was making dinner! And now he wants to bitch that theres another man in her life that she loves and is excited to see  :2angry: he should just be happy that my boyfriend treats her just like she was his daughter.
    [/quote]

NO man acts like its kewl that another is acting like he is her father, best of intentions and all...men just don't work that way....

I just ran into my ex's mom at the gas station where I came to learn he had a baby last year.  The girl he knocked up was the girl he cheated on me with.  (We broke up about 3 years ago)  So his mom goes on telling me that he begged for no one to tell me because his chance of getting me back would be ruined.  WHAT!  Are you kidding me!  :2eyesbleed:  I just want to punch him in the face for even thinking there was an ounce of hope! 

Ok I am done now, thank you  :2smiley:

[quote author=Gr8Fantasies link=topic=17550.msg1153183#msg1153183 date=1232136413]
    Shit...you think men can be that way?!
    Try marrying a man who has custody of his 3 sons and dealing with the biological (although deadbeat) mother.

Yep...she didn't like it much when the boys chose to start calling me mom!

Crazy bitch.

[/quote]

I can't wait for this moment. My bf is currently in a custody fight with his ex-wife over their kids. Chances are that he's going to end up with 75/25 with her having every other weekend or something; and I know they'll eventually be calling me mom.

I dont understand why some parents get so uptight about this kind of thing. If you aren't with the person you made the baby with, shouldnt you have the maturity to understand that there will be someone else in your kids life?

if my ex had a good woman, who treated my daughter right then I wouldn't be getting all crazy pissed off about it. I'd be glad that her dad picked someone good.

What I find a little shocking is all these BOYFRIENDS or GIRLFRIENDS even allowing their children to call someone else mom when they are not even married to them! There would be a fist fight everyday if my son started calling his fathers GIRLFRIEND mom. Ok just my vent.

Im not in the right mind set,. to post in this topic right now....I have my fair share of kids and exs and new "parents" etc....I JUST got in a fight with the ex of my soon to be ex , if he don't change his ways  , and it's always STUPID....its ALWAYS the kids that suffer because of adults inabilities to act as such....but I understand, it is hard to deal with the drama of others relationships , past or present!!!!

[quote author=Laurie_khikhi link=topic=17550.msg1153198#msg1153198 date=1232137298]
    What I find a little shocking is all these BOYFRIENDS or GIRLFRIENDS even allowing their children to call someone else mom when they are not even married to them! There would be a fist fight everyday if my son started calling his fathers GIRLFRIEND mom. Ok just my vent.
    [/quote]

A' MOTHER FUCKING MEN' !!!!!!!!!!!!

kids get 2 parents in this life...one mother, one father, no others...{JMO}

and yes I can see alllllllllll the possible tragedies that would make it necessary to call another person by a parental name, before all the devils advocates creep outta the wood work, but I think that its FUCKED up to have children callin mommys boyfreidn Dad, or vice versa....my kid has been raised by my BF since she was 2, is now 9, and even though her real father is a heroin addicted scumfuck, hes STILL her dad.

My brother is getting charged with felonious assault, an assault he did not commit.

For the life of me, I don't understand how someone can have me as an older brother, someone who is very observational, and not heed my advice.

You reap what you sow...

[quote author=Laurie_khikhi link=topic=17550.msg1153198#msg1153198 date=1232137298]
    [/quote]

I dont have my daughter call my bf dad, if she ever wants to, she can, but its not something that Im going to make her say. I have a lot of friends that make their kids call their new bf dad and it bugs me.

[quote author=Sweetness link=topic=17550.msg1153185#msg1153185 date=1232136703]
    I can't wait for this moment. My bf is currently in a custody fight with his ex-wife over their kids. Chances are that he's going to end up with 75/25 with her having every other weekend or something; and I know they'll eventually be calling me mom.

I dont understand why some parents get so uptight about this kind of thing. If you aren't with the person you made the baby with, shouldnt you have the maturity to understand that there will be someone else in your kids life?

if my ex had a good woman, who treated my daughter right then I wouldn't be getting all crazy pissed off about it. I'd be glad that her dad picked someone good.
    [/quote]

really? cause I would be busting knee caps if my kid called someone else mom. I don't give a shit if shes a good person or if shes in my kids life.

[quote author=Hotsauce McGilacuty link=topic=17550.msg1153279#msg1153279 date=1232144342]
    really? cause I would be busting knee caps if my kid called someone else mom. I don't give a shit if shes a good person or if shes in my kids life.
    [/quote]

agreed...there is only one mom.

[quote author=Hotsauce McGilacuty link=topic=17550.msg1153279#msg1153279 date=1232144342]
    [/quote]

If my daughter was forced to call someone else mom; then yes i'd have a problem. But if she decided to on her own it would be different.

I know there are only supposed to be one mom and one dad, more often now days parents remarry and the kids have step-moms and step-dads. I call my stepmom mom and my stepdad dad. When my mom was alive and my dad was dating his girlfriend, my mom would refer to her as my second mom.

i would never call my stepmom 'mom'.  that's just creepy.  she's not my mom and wtf, i wouldn't want my child calling another woman 'mom' so i'm sure as hell not going to do that to my mom.  anyone who says that they wouldnt care if their son or daughter called somone else mom or dad is straight up lying. :lol:

even my five year old little sister knows better.  she calls our stepmom Mimi and she's literally just as much of a mother to her as her real mom is.
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

[/quote]

That's my Momma Sauce &nbsp; &nbsp;
    I was fortunate my ex never dated so there was never a &quot;step mom&quot; to deal with. &nbsp;The boys never called my new husband dad. &nbsp;He was a very influential person in their life but he was Eric and dad was dad.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    I mean I spent most V days drunk, but that's because I'm a lush, not bc I was bitter haha

I love NQ's love story

My ventation is that I really hate my fucking job and I have been delaying a urging from my doctor for a 6 week medical leave and I am going to take him up on it.&nbsp; I have been very pig headed and have come to the realization that I have put my job before my health and that is so wrong.&nbsp;
    I never put myself first but it's time.&nbsp;
    Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    I mean I spent most V days drunk, but that's because I'm a lush, not bc I was bitter haha

[/quote]

oh yeah.. i said someone was my second mom, and my mom got pissed.

Thread Information