Page 24 of 135 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: Vent Here , about anything

Re: Vent Here , about anything

[quote author=ZoMyGoddess! link=topic=17550.msg1129623#msg1129623 date=1230333801]
    its my birthday

Im 31
    Im not where I would like to be in life.

to try to be positive... I dont look or feel 31, yet.. on the negitive side, i am still 31.
    [/quote]
    Happy Birthday! 31 is like 25 should be, I can't wait to be 31! 22 sucks; you're too old to appreciate the same things you did a few years ago (partying, teenage trends, drinking, etc.) but you're still too young and inexperienced enough that every real world situation you encounter is [size=16pt] a huge fucking monster[/size]. Of course you don't feel you've accomplished anything, you've just exited the "waiting room" of life (birth being admition, childhood and adolescence being training). At 30, you can finally start living, making your life your own. You can do this for a good 30 years 'til you can just kick back and reap in the benefits (returning to that waiting room) 'til you can quit this elite program your parents forced you to do.

[quote author=Gr8Fantasies link=topic=17550.msg1129608#msg1129608 date=1230332769]
    Okay...so apparently my sister doesn't care for a friend of ours.
    She has never expressed this to Will and I....but her fucking attitude should have been the first clue.

I'm sick of walking on eggshells around her at my own house. 
    This is MY house and if she doesn't like who I invite over - maybe she should stay the fuck away.

She comes over yesterday in a piss poor mood - basically venting about her kids so we thought that was why.
    Her and the 4 year old go on a walk after they ate...I said to the 11 year old, "'Wow, your mom is in a really foul mood....why?".
    He proceeds to point at my and my guys friend and says, "Cuz he's here, my mom doesn't like Clint"
    For about a second I was speechless...then I laughed it off and said "Oh well, she can get over it"
    I felt so bad for Clint though!

I seriously think my sister in bi-polar.  She will be fine one minute, blowing up at someone the next. 
    Her kids get the worst part of it because she tends to take her moods out on them.

I'm am so sick of her hold / cold attitude, snarky comments, screaming at her kids and not knowing what kind of mood she is in one minute to the next.
    The last couple of times we have invited people over ... it has not been a pleasant experience.

Instead of sitting here today talking to Will about how much fun yesterday was and how good the food was etc....I have been bitching about my sister.
    It isn't fair to anyone!

I am going to sit down in a bit and write my sister a letter letting her know how I feel about all this.

I hope it may be the wake up call she needs..but instead, she will probably just get pissed and go bitching about me behind my back; saying I'm choosing my friends over her and the kids etc....

I'm not *choosing* anyone over the other necessarily...but I do choose to surround myself with happy go-lucky people instead of miserable assholes who take their moods out on everyone else.

I have one set of rules in my house, and I expect every child to follow those rule.  Her kids are no more "special" than any one elses.

FUCK....I'm still so stressed over all the bullshit.
    [/quote]

I'm in a similar situation: I feel in the middle of a tug-of-war between one best friend and my fiancee/THE best friend/other half. Obviously, the latter is winner always if it's a "pick a side" situation, but I don't want to pick sides! I just want to be her friend and his fiancee/THE best friend/other half, and live life and just chill. What's worse, there's no reason this wouldn't be possible other than each of their personality's natures just don't mesh well. It started out with him continuously frustrated with her out-spokeness and conservative political views, and then cat was out of the bag and she figured out he didn't like her, he felt bad, she seemed okay but it doesn't seem much better. Just today, she called, and I said I didn't feel like going out, and she asked "Really? Or is he not letting you come?" which was COMPLETELY out of left field and I answered honestly with "No, I'm just feeling lazy today" but she didn't seem convinced.

Now I really feel in a corner, I hate dealing with this kind of stupid bullshit. 
    I hate feeling like this.
    <br /><br />Funk all night.

[quote author=DaGr link=topic=17550.msg1129658#msg1129658 date=1230335772]
    Happy Birthday! 31 is like 25 should be, I can't wait to be 31! 22 sucks; you're too old to appreciate the same things you did a few years ago (partying, teenage trends, drinking, etc.) but you're still too young and inexperienced enough that every real world situation you encounter is [size=16pt] a huge fucking monster[/size]. Of course you don't feel you've accomplished anything, you've just exited the &quot;waiting room&quot; of life (birth being admition, childhood and adolescence being training). At 30, you can finally start living, making your life your own. You can do this for a good 30 years 'til you can just kick back and reap in the benefits (returning to that waiting room) 'til you can quit this elite program your parents forced you to do.

[/quote]

Stop right there!&nbsp; Don't wish away your 20's!&nbsp; I'm 33, wanna trade ages?
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

[quote author=Nomad link=topic=17550.msg1129659#msg1129659 date=1230335890]
    Stop right there!&nbsp; Don't wish away your 20's!&nbsp; I'm 33, wanna trade ages?
    [/quote]

I'm 35 and I wouldn't go back to my 20's for anything in the world.
    I love being more secure in life, having more direction, and knowing what I want.
    I met my life partner at 30, bought a house at 32 and had a baby at 34.

Sure, I had a lot of fun in my 20's, but my life started at 30 for sure.

yeah what the hell? :lol:
    I just turned 26 and it was the worst birthday age ever so far, it's so close to 30.&nbsp;
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

[quote author=Nomad link=topic=17550.msg1129659#msg1129659 date=1230335890]
    [/quote]

YES! Like, right now.

Hey 33 isnt all that bad. Im dating a 33 yr old, and hes having the time of his life. Or atleast he sure acts like he is. Enjoy it! Be worried when your 50.
    Visit my site at: www.healthy-organic-life.com for the purest way to LIVE!

[quote author=ShortestStraw link=topic=17550.msg1129710#msg1129710 date=1230342267]
    Hey 33 isnt all that bad. Im dating a 33 yr old, and hes having the time of his life. Or atleast he sure acts like he is. Enjoy it! Be worried when your 50.
    [/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=17550.msg1129712#msg1129712 date=1230342594]

[/quote]

that kid is awesome - its what im feeling

[quote author=ShortestStraw link=topic=17550.msg1129710#msg1129710 date=1230342267]
    [/quote] Pentagenarianess is godliness.

Respect.&nbsp;

[quote author=ZoMyGoddess! link=topic=17550.msg1129719#msg1129719 date=1230343605]
    that kid is awesome - its what im feeling
    [/quote]

:lol:&nbsp; I'm over 50 and according to ShortestStraw I should be worried, but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be worried about exactly.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

the color nine

I am over 50 and telling a bit about my hippy past and being married to a man thirteen years younger I am letting both my freak flag and my cougar flag fly.&nbsp; And I am also tanked for the second time this year...woohooo

Right now, no bitches or vents.&nbsp; See me tomorrow.

the color nine

Dammit, so you see me before tomorrow.&nbsp; I told that there would be no Christmas gifts this year due to a bunch of crap that happened and gaining another child in the house to raise and love.&nbsp; Soooo, I gave coupons and one said &quot;Baked good of your choice&quot;.&nbsp; This child came down now and presented his coupon and asked for spice cake with butter cream frosting.&nbsp; Dammit....did I think to put a time of day or limit on this coupon?&nbsp; Fair is fair...shit...be right back

Little Miss Independent wannabe07's Avatar

the fact that my husband takes 20 minutes to look for something, tells me he cant find it, then i go in the same room, look down and there it is, RIGHT THERE!!!!! &nbsp; FUCK

the color nine

Cake done and proceeded with the frosting and the beaters slipped and turned into a mangled mess of steel.&nbsp; Do you realize how friggin hard it is to whip frosting by hand?&nbsp; Jesus

Anyway, I say the beaters slipped because I use them daily, and that the stand mixer is 25 years old and the fact that I am one of those that make most everything from scratch..ie bread, desserts, everyday.&nbsp; The husband wants to say it because I am tanked and is teasing me about it.&nbsp;
    My mixer!!!! &nbsp; &nbsp; I was the only one upset until they realized no more fresh bake goods or pasta.

[quote author=the color nine link=topic=17550.msg1129757#msg1129757 date=1230349430]
    Dammit, so you see me before tomorrow.&nbsp; I told that there would be no Christmas gifts this year due to a bunch of crap that happened and gaining another child in the house to raise and love.&nbsp; Soooo, I gave coupons and one said &quot;Baked good of your choice&quot;.&nbsp; This child came down now and presented his coupon and asked for spice cake with butter cream frosting.&nbsp; Dammit....did I think to put a time of day or limit on this coupon?&nbsp; Fair is fair...shit...be right back
    [/quote]

I would've asked for yellow cupcakes with chocolate icing and pink and limegreen marzipan pokadots. there would have to be 11 dots on each cupcake and the cupcakes would've had to be in lightning mcqueen papers.

[size=3pt]really i'm just a fattymcfatfat and any kind of baked good would be &lt;3[/size]

[quote author=the color nine link=topic=17550.msg1129789#msg1129789 date=1230356537]
    Cake done and proceeded with the frosting and the beaters slipped and turned into a mangled mess of steel.&nbsp; Do you realize how friggin hard it is to whip frosting by hand?&nbsp; Jesus

Anyway, I say the beaters slipped because I use them daily, and that the stand mixer is 25 years old and the fact that I am one of those that make most everything from scratch..ie bread, desserts, everyday.&nbsp; The husband wants to say it because I am tanked and is teasing me about it.&nbsp;
    My mixer!!!! &nbsp; &nbsp; I was the only one upset until they realized no more fresh bake goods or pasta.
    [/quote]

Was it a hand mixer or a bowl mixer? I have a mixer for you if you PM me your address.

the color nine

[quote author=wheresthebeef link=topic=17550.msg1129792#msg1129792 date=1230356876]
    Was it a hand mixer or a bowl mixer? I have a mixer for you if you PM me your address.
    [/quote]

It is a bowl stand mixer and the only number I can get off the thing is 1-35BE. I looked up replacement beaters and so far people have been complaining that they don't fit the old model that I have so I am scared to order anything.

the color nine

[quote author=ichy_underpants link=topic=17550.msg1129790#msg1129790 date=1230356803]
    I would've asked for yellow cupcakes with chocolate icing and pink and limegreen marzipan pokadots. there would have to be 11 dots on each cupcake and the cupcakes would've had to be in lightning mcqueen papers.

[size=3pt]really i'm just a fattymcfatfat and any kind of baked good would be &lt;3[/size]
    [/quote]

I would do that, coupon only though.

My co-worker no showed and the woman who comes in at 530am called in sick. Now I have to stay until 9am and im tired&nbsp; :2angry:

[quote author=the color nine link=topic=17550.msg1129793#msg1129793 date=1230357408]
    It is a bowl stand mixer and the only number I can get off the thing is 1-35BE. I looked up replacement beaters and so far people have been complaining that they don't fit the old model that I have so I am scared to order anything.
    [/quote]

You have not PMed me your addy. I use my mixer rarely and have had it forever.

my mom had one of those hand mixers that belonged to my grandmother.
    it was old school.
    the day before christmas, she dropped it in water or something and it's ruined.
    so I bought her one of those new and improved mixers for christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

I'm annoyed, because when my boyfriend is in a shitty mood, it's like he has to bring everyone else down into a shitty mood with him. We went to Sonic during my 30 minute lunch break today, and we ordered popcorn chicken, except I wanted mine as the chicken only and he wanted his as the meal. Well, the kid running the drive through is this super nice foreign exchange student that I know from the college, and when he asked to confirm that yes, we want both orders of the chicken, my boyfriend got all huffy at him and was yelling like a fucking jerk into the speaker. &quot;YES, that's what I SAID!&quot;

I kept telling him to ask for extra bar-b-que sauce, but he wouldn't even ask for any sauce. So finally the order came to the car, and for whatever reason, there was only ranch sauce in there. I told the boyfriend, once again, ask the kid for some bar-b-que sauce, and make that extra, because I like the chicken saucy, otherwise it just doesn't taste so good. But no, he doesn't ask, and the kid walks away. When I tried to ask, he just rolled the window up!!

So I said, &quot;Look, stop being a fucking asshole, just ask for the sauce!&quot; and he starts going off about how he doesn't want to ask for the sauce, he'll just buy me some from the grocery isle when I get back to work. Why would he buy me a whole bottle when we can just get it for free, right now!? WTF!? I said no to that idea, and he just started yelling, &quot;FINE, YOU ASK FOR IT! GOD! BLAHRARGARVHDLSVDSVK!!!!&quot; Yeah ok, because I can totally reach the red button from the passenger's seat with all this shit in between me and the other side of the fucking car! Sure, I'll just ask for myself, because apparently it's SO FUCKING HARD for him to ask for the FUCKING BAR-B-QUE SAUCE!!

Well, after I started bitching him out, he did press the red button to ask for bar-b-que sauce, but he was such a fucking prick to the people working the speaker that when the poor kid came out to give us the sauce, he was offended and looked like his day had just gotten that much worse. Talk about embarrassing. I work customer service, and if any customer ever talked to me the way my boyfriend talked to the Sonic workers, I would have wanted to punch him in the fucking face. I don't care that he gets his fucking attitude problem from his mom. He says that like it makes it ok. It doesn't!!

Then he just dropped me off at work without coming in to eat with me or offering to let me sit in his car with him for the remainder of my break. All over the fact that he wouldn't just ask for the god damned bar-b-que.

THIS IS THE LAST STRAW.

p.s. - Man, that felt good! This happened over 8 hours ago and I'm still giving him the cold shoulder.

[quote author=kara! link=topic=17550.msg1129872#msg1129872 date=1230363943]
    I'm annoyed, because when my boyfriend is in a shitty mood, it's like he has to bring everyone else down into a shitty mood with him. We went to Sonic during my 30 minute lunch break today, and we ordered popcorn chicken, except I wanted mine as the chicken only and he wanted his as the meal. Well, the kid running the drive through is this super nice foreign exchange student that I know from the college, and when he asked to confirm that yes, we want both orders of the chicken, my boyfriend got all huffy at him and was yelling like a fucking jerk into the speaker. &quot;YES, that's what I SAID!&quot;

I kept telling him to ask for extra bar-b-que sauce, but he wouldn't even ask for any sauce. So finally the order came to the car, and for whatever reason, there was only ranch sauce in there. I told the boyfriend, once again, ask the kid for some bar-b-que sauce, and make that extra, because I like the chicken saucy, otherwise it just doesn't taste so good. But no, he doesn't ask, and the kid walks away. When I tried to ask, he just rolled the window up!!

So I said, &quot;Look, stop being a fucking asshole, just ask for the sauce!&quot; and he starts going off about how he doesn't want to ask for the sauce, he'll just buy me some from the grocery isle when I get back to work. Why would he buy me a whole bottle when we can just get it for free, right now!? WTF!? I said no to that idea, and he just started yelling, &quot;FINE, YOU ASK FOR IT! GOD! BLAHRARGARVHDLSVDSVK!!!!&quot; Yeah ok, because I can totally reach the red button from the passenger's seat with all this shit in between me and the other side of the fucking car! Sure, I'll just ask for myself, because apparently it's SO FUCKING HARD for him to ask for the FUCKING BAR-B-QUE SAUCE!!

Well, after I started bitching him out, he did press the red button to ask for bar-b-que sauce, but he was such a fucking prick to the people working the speaker that when the poor kid came out to give us the sauce, he was offended and looked like his day had just gotten that much worse. Talk about embarrassing. I work customer service, and if any customer ever talked to me the way my boyfriend talked to the Sonic workers, I would have wanted to punch him in the fucking face. I don't care that he gets his fucking attitude problem from his mom. He says that like it makes it ok. It doesn't!!

Then he just dropped me off at work without coming in to eat with me or offering to let me sit in his car with him for the remainder of my break. All over the fact that he wouldn't just ask for the god damned bar-b-que.

THIS IS THE LAST STRAW.

p.s. - Man, that felt good! This happened over 8 hours ago and I'm still giving him the cold shoulder.
    [/quote]

You have to be my sister in law. Sort of. :lol:

the color nine

[quote author=brie star link=topic=17550.msg1129866#msg1129866 date=1230363629]
    my mom had one of those hand mixers that belonged to my grandmother.
    it was old school.
    the day before christmas, she dropped it in water or something and it's ruined.
    so I bought her one of those new and improved mixers for christmas.

[/quote]

Those hand mixer are so handy.&nbsp; She loved it, right.&nbsp;

[quote author=kara! link=topic=17550.msg1129872#msg1129872 date=1230363943]

THIS IS THE LAST STRAW.

[/quote]

Sorry you had such a effed up day....&nbsp;

Kick that fucker to the curb.&nbsp; 8-)

Thread Information