Page 23 of 135 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vent Here , about anything

Re: Vent Here , about anything

I hate to overly use this topic, but...

my boss just called me at 10:45 to tell me I had to get to work at 11 and do a 12 hour shift, thanks to a co worker driving into a snow bank and getting stuck. i'm kinda hoping I get stuck on my way in...

I told him itd take some time for me to get there, and he said to call me when I do... needless to say, i'm still in bed (but if he calls back I am "digging my car out"). ;)

errr  correction: call HIM when I do.

[quote author=boogieman link=topic=17550.msg1124095#msg1124095 date=1229886281]
    errr  correction: call HIM when I do.
    [/quote]

Chains are still required on all roads....  do you have chains on your car?
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

No chains= No work for Boogie

I hate it when my septum piercing stinks.  No matter how clean you get it...it never smells right. 
    xox
    Play em' off keyboard cat.

Olivia

I hate Monday morning conversation about the work Christmas party held the Friday before.  We do not need to remember.

I was reading the Heather D'Aoust thread and that 'heathersupporter' has gotten me so riled up, using 'bad eyes' as an excuse for typos. 

You don't see any typos here, do you??

I have chains. (put them on yesterday). I still wrecked/got stuck though. boss says I don't have to come in till later...now i'm waiting on a way to retrieve my car :(

The Boss didn't even want to let me get out of going, He was trying to get me to walk the last mile and a half  to work. Screw that, I told him that wasn't possible in this weather and caught a ride home.

EDIT: cars out and home. hopefully my boss forgets to call, because i dont want to drive, or work, right now. haha

the color nine

Goddammit, the kids being off from school and people being off for the holidays is too much of a strain on my string and tin can internet provider.  Don't they realize that I have important MDS biz to attend to?  Don't they understand I have pics to find and post?  Bastards!!

I hate Christmas. We can never ever get through a holiday without an emergency room visit it seems like. Last night, while I was tubefeeding my daughter, my two year old daughter took a tree ornament off the tree and took a big ole fucking bite. While I was trying to pull the glass out of her bleeding mouth she was laughing her ass off and crunching away. My son was supposed to come home from his Dad's house at 8. We were at the er until 830 so he didn't come home last night. My oldest daughter freaked out because Zeke wouldn't be here first thing in the morning so nobody could open presents. She drove me nuts until 3am about how she hated me. Santa is a jackass. I am a liar. ETC. ETC. ETC. I didn't get a chance to wrap presents until 5am. I went and got my son at 730; my mom came and watched my girls while I did that. I come home, the kids open presents. Zoey, the oldest (she has some issues) freaks out because I didn't sign my name to any of them. She accuses me of not getting her anything. Santa is awesome, and I apparently suck. Now I am the jackass and I am still a liar. My best friend made Christmas dinner but decided it would be at my place. I had a house full of people. My bf and I were fighting and screaming at each other. The kids did nothing but fight all day. I have a fucking headache. I hate Christmas. I hate Christmas. I HATE CHRISTMAS.

Wow Ivanna, I was just mad because people in my family yell across the table. All of them. Still, not so much drama.  :kiss3:

[quote author=ichy_underpants link=topic=17550.msg1119243#msg1119243 date=1229496025]
    I remember used to having to hide smoking from my mom. and then my cigarettes fell out of my pocket when i was stocking coolers at work. The morning manager gave them to my mom the next morning, not knowing that she didn't know that i smoked. and then one of the old ladies was like "Tell her they were mine." i went ahead and said they were mine, but now one of the women is having to sneak around behind her boyfriend, and she's 55. it's stupid.
    [/quote]

When I hid smoking from my mom, it was pretty easy, since she smoked too.  She went upstairs though, actually ventured up there, my room shoulda been condemned.  And she said so  :lol:  She was poking around and found my makeshift ashtray.  A drawer in my jewelry box  :lol:

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=IvannaTrailer link=topic=17550.msg1129140#msg1129140 date=1230258023]
    I hate Christmas. We can never ever get through a holiday without an emergency room visit it seems like. Last night, while I was tubefeeding my daughter, my two year old daughter took a tree ornament off the tree and took a big ole fucking bite. While I was trying to pull the glass out of her bleeding mouth she was laughing her ass off and crunching away. My son was supposed to come home from his Dad's house at 8. We were at the er until 830 so he didn't come home last night. My oldest daughter freaked out because Zeke wouldn't be here first thing in the morning so nobody could open presents. She drove me nuts until 3am about how she hated me. Santa is a jackass. I am a liar. ETC. ETC. ETC. I didn't get a chance to wrap presents until 5am. I went and got my son at 730; my mom came and watched my girls while I did that. I come home, the kids open presents. Zoey, the oldest (she has some issues) freaks out because I didn't sign my name to any of them. She accuses me of not getting her anything. Santa is awesome, and I apparently suck. Now I am the jackass and I am still a liar. My best friend made Christmas dinner but decided it would be at my place. I had a house full of people. My bf and I were fighting and screaming at each other. The kids did nothing but fight all day. I have a fucking headache. I hate Christmas. I hate Christmas. I HATE CHRISTMAS.
    [/quote]
    :-o

I slept until 12pm and watched the first season of The Shield until I fell asleep around 4am.
    All those episodes in a row, I didn't make it. I had to watch the last two today. I might take a nap.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=17550.msg1129477#msg1129477 date=1230321043]
    :-o

I slept until 12pm and watched the first season of The Shield until I fell asleep around 4am.
    All those episodes in a row, I didn't make it. I had to watch the last two today. I might take a nap.
    [/quote]

after you take your nap!  go jump n a lake!  prospect park Lake!!!! 

names, names....droppn names!

Lexa; Emmie; Skin_Deep; Cookie; Nomad; peavey; Ron; Goth; Moosella; that 9 color; puzzld; bettie; kara....

all u dirty mufuckas have a lovely weekend.  enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

who the hell is letzryde? ??? 

[quote author=emmieslost link=topic=17550.msg1129486#msg1129486 date=1230321739]
    [/quote]

S281Saleen160. 

I'm new now.  Reborn!    LetzRyde, baby!!    lmao!  peace yo!

[quote author=LetzRyde link=topic=17550.msg1129485#msg1129485 date=1230321687]
    names, names....droppn names!

Lexa; Emmie; Skin_Deep; Cookie; Nomad; peavey; Ron; Goth; Moosella; that 9 color; puzzld; bettie; kara....

all u dirty mufuckas have a lovely weekend.   enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
    [/quote]
    [quote author=emmieslost link=topic=17550.msg1129486#msg1129486 date=1230321739]
    [/quote]

Ouch.  :|
    <br /><br />Funk all night.

[quote author=LetzRyde link=topic=17550.msg1129487#msg1129487 date=1230321819]

S281Saleen160.&nbsp; &nbsp;

I'm new now.&nbsp; Reborn!&nbsp; &nbsp; LetzRyde, baby!!&nbsp; &nbsp; lmao!&nbsp; &nbsp;peace yo!
    [/quote]

:oops:

[quote author=DaGr link=topic=17550.msg1129489#msg1129489 date=1230322132]
    Ouch.&nbsp; :|
    [/quote]

well who the hell are you?&nbsp; :lol:

[quote author=emmieslost link=topic=17550.msg1129492#msg1129492 date=1230322237]
    [/quote]

no-one&nbsp; :|

Double ouch. &nbsp; :lol:
    <br /><br />Funk all night.

This is the short version.

My partner's family is difficult.&nbsp; He has an older (20 years older than him) sister, who I LOVE! She is warm, kind, loving, and the douche nozzles in her family take advantage of her.

3 years ago, she moved 1,500 miles away because it was her husband of 30 years dream to retire in a warmer climate.&nbsp; She went with him, even though it meant leaving her family, friends, and the only life she's ever know because she didn't want to stand between him and his dreams.&nbsp; She went on antidepressants almost immediately.&nbsp; After a year of depression, her husband conceded to putting the house on the market and coming back &quot;home&quot;.&nbsp; Well, the bottom fell out of the housing market, she's taking a bath in that house, and they have come off the asking price by 200k.&nbsp; Literally one person has looked at the house in 2 years.&nbsp; They aren't going anywhere soon, and there are no prospects on the horizon.

So we had the baby, and it made her depression worse.&nbsp; She has seen Sam only twice.&nbsp; She's in town this weekend for a family funeral (2 hours away from us, but still closer than we can ever expect, right?).&nbsp; And we were all getting together tomorrow night.&nbsp; Today, her ass clown 26 year old son called her crying -- literally, sobbing -- to say that her husband is drunk and combative and that he needs her to come home right away.&nbsp; Despite the fact that everyone on earth has told her that she should let the two of them kill each other and blow up the house, she's flying back in the morning.

I am so angry at those freak fuckers, and so disappointed that she is leaving, that I could cry.&nbsp; FUCK.

[quote author=emmieslost link=topic=17550.msg1129492#msg1129492 date=1230322237]
    [/quote]

:lol:&nbsp; DaGr is cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

its my birthday

Im 31
    Im not where I would like to be in life.

to try to be positive... I dont look or feel 31, yet.. on the negitive side, i am still 31.

[quote author=ZoMyGoddess! link=topic=17550.msg1129623#msg1129623 date=1230333801]
    its my birthday

Im 31
    Im not where I would like to be in life.

to try to be positive... I dont look or feel 31, yet.. on the negitive side, i am still 31.
    [/quote]

Gosh, kiddo.
    Has it been a year since we've had this conversation?
    Do I have to rehash how I got to a place of remarkable change in my life?
    I won't if you're sick of it.&nbsp; I'm pretty sure you're sick of it.&nbsp; :lol:

But Happy Birthday, my friend.
    I'm sorry you feel crappy.
    And for the millionth time, if I looked like you, and had your job, intellect, and humor, I would have the world by the balls.
    If nothing else, I love you.
    -peavey

Thread Information