Page 21 of 135 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: Vent Here , about anything

Re: Vent Here , about anything

[quote author=Alphafemale link=topic=17550.msg1119369#msg1119369 date=1229518393]
    did anyone ever ask GOD..... Why did you make me beautiful/handsome instead of RICH? I am not liking work today....
    [/quote]

but you are rich!  you have the riches of a good personality.  riches of caring and good feelings.  riches of good health.  riches of knowledge, etc.  etc.

therefore, you are rich.

many wealthy people do not have all of the good qualities you posses.  therefore, you are indeed richer than they are.

so.  just do what u gotta do to make it thru the day at work.  give it your all, do the best you can do.  and i assure you, at the end of the day....you'll feel good that you did the best job you could, on a day when the passion was not there. 

[quote author=ScrantonBranch link=topic=17550.msg1119332#msg1119332 date=1229510710]
    I'm even sadder than i was before. Fuck. Meh. I'll be fine. Sigh.
    [/quote]

Why are you sad? 
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=LetzRyde link=topic=17550.msg1119373#msg1119373 date=1229518776]
    but you are rich!  you have the riches of a good personality.  riches of caring and good feelings.  riches of good health.  riches of knowledge, etc.  etc.

therefore, you are rich.

many wealthy people do not have all of the good qualities you posses.  therefore, you are indeed richer than they are.

so.  just do what u gotta do to make it thru the day at work.  give it your all, do the best you can do.  and i assure you, at the end of the day....you'll feel good that you did the best job you could, on a day when the passion was not there. 
    [/quote]

you are so right, thank you for snapping me back..... it is hard sometimes to remember those things....

[quote author=Alphafemale link=topic=17550.msg1119394#msg1119394 date=1229521859]
    you are so right, thank you for snapping me back..... it is hard sometimes to remember those things....
    [/quote]

and now allow me to bring todays reality back to life.  you live in boston, therefore your day shall, SUCK!!!!!!!!!    :lol:
    boston SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!    period, end of story!    :2wave:

[quote author=LetzRyde link=topic=17550.msg1119396#msg1119396 date=1229522000]
    and now allow me to bring todays reality back to life.  you live in boston, therefore your day shall, SUCK!!!!!!!!!    :lol:
    [/quote]

You're hogging all the !!!!!! Leave some for the rest of us!!!!!! And good morning.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=17550.msg1119399#msg1119399 date=1229522158]
      You're hogging all the !!!!!! Leave some for the rest of us!!!!!! And good morning.
    [/quote]

Good Morning D_S....!!!!   

you're rite.  i am greedy.  i would like to share.  so i will leave for the day....and allow others to have some fun!

have a great day D_S....!!!!!!    looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!    :kiss3:

*grumblegrumble*Morning*grumblegrumbledrool*

xox
    Play em' off keyboard cat.

[quote author=LetzRyde link=topic=17550.msg1119396#msg1119396 date=1229522000]
    [/quote] damn man, u let me down........ now i sad panda

[quote author=Alphafemale link=topic=17550.msg1119407#msg1119407 date=1229523261]
    damn man, u let me down........ now i sad panda
    [/quote]

Hey...  Cheer up and wear one of these!!  :lol:

I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Hahaha. awesome, nestlie.

(Oh, and by the way, Thanks for your concern, peeps, you know who you are. I had a moment of holiday depression. Please just ignore anything I say past 2 a.m. I'm good now.  :oops: )

My woman has lost my ipod. There are times that make me re-consider my views on wife beating.
    :|

I just took my grandson to school and on the way home ran across an old guy stuck trying to pull out of an intersection. This is the busiest intersection in town and I alone got out to help this guy. It wasn't until I fell in the snow (this is NOT funny) that a couple of guys finally got out to help.  As I got up on my knees to get up the old guy gives it the gas and I get a face full of snow that he throws with his tire.  (This also is NOT funny) Nobody gave me a hand to get up out of the snow and now the dozens of people who went through the intersection during this time are all off laughing at me over coffee somewhere.  I hate people. 

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=17550.msg1119427#msg1119427 date=1229526041]
    I just took my grandson to school and on the way home ran across an old guy stuck trying to pull out of an intersection. This is the busiest intersection in town and I alone got out to help this guy. It wasn't until I fell in the snow (this is NOT funny) that a couple of guys finally got out to help.  As I got up on my knees to get up the old guy gives it the gas and I get a face full of snow that he throws with his tire.  (This also is NOT funny) Nobody gave me a hand to get up out of the snow and now the dozens of people who went through the intersection during this time are all off laughing at me over coffee somewhere.  I hate people. 
    [/quote]

Can I laugh now?

[quote author=Onthedarkside link=topic=17550.msg1119428#msg1119428 date=1229526189]
    Can I laugh now?
    [/quote]

NO.   

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=17550.msg1119430#msg1119430 date=1229526315]
    NO.   
    [/quote]

That was so sweet of you to stop and help the little old man.  Someone else (a man) should have already done this.  And then to see you down on the ground and not to help you up was pretty low of them.  I am sorry that mankind has disappointed you.

[size=5pt]can I laugh now?[/size]

omgggggggggggg I know you are saying it's not funny.
    but if you read how you wrote it,  I can picture it clear as day and I'm holding back here.
    It's like out of a movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=17550.msg1119427#msg1119427 date=1229526041]
    [/quote]

Awwww - you didn't hurt yourself did you? 

See?  These are the things that turn us into a society of people who don't help others.  :x

A lady got her walker stuck in a pothole-like crack in the parking lot at WalMart and I was the only person who stopped to help her.  I had my arms full of bags that I had to set down as I bent my fat ass over to unstick her walker.  I watched folks walking empty-handed past us on their way into the store. 

I am not going back to WalMart until January.  8-)
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

[/quote]
    Remember, the true meaning of Christmas is to spread joy to others.  Congratulations, you have made other's happy today. 
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Okay, you can laugh.  :oops: It was so annoying, though. People actually drove around this guy and went on about their business when it just took a little pushing and maybe a couple minutes of time to help. Oh, and the wet jeans, dirty coat, mouth full of salty crap they spread on the roads and the total humiliation of it all. I mean, is that too much to give to help your fellow man? People are assholes.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=17550.msg1120043#msg1120043 date=1229557410]
    Okay, you can laugh.  :oops: It was so annoying, though. People actually drove around this guy and went on about their business when it just took a little pushing and maybe a couple minutes of time to help. Oh, and the wet jeans, dirty coat, mouth full of salty crap they spread on the roads and the total humiliation of it all. I mean, is that too much to give to help your fellow man? People are assholes.
    [/quote]Sure, cold & wet.  But not humiliated.  You should be proud. 

:lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

I hate blizzards! screw snow. screw wind.

i'm likely going to be stuck at work because its too dangerous to drive home.  I have no phone charger, no laptop, barely any food or money for the snack machine because I didn't think it would get this bad. outside feels like flying sandpaper.

next time I will pay more attention to the weather.

Sorry, I just needed to vent. :)

(yeah...make fun of my complaining over a storm that is small by other peoples standards. hahaha.)

[quote author=boogieman link=topic=17550.msg1123503#msg1123503 date=1229820106]
    I hate blizzards! screw snow. screw wind.

i'm likely going to be stuck at work because its too dangerous to drive home.  I have no phone charger, no laptop, barely any food or money for the snack machine because I didn't think it would get this bad. outside feels like flying sandpaper.

next time I will pay more attention to the weather.

Sorry, I just needed to vent. :)

(yeah...make fun of my complaining over a storm that is small by other peoples standards. hahaha.)
    [/quote]

Can I have your snow storm instead?! Please!

P.S Good luck with getting out aliiiiiiiiiiveeee 

yes! please take it! the winds are at least 60mph.... the temp is now 19. my work clothes are like wearing soggy paper bagsand don't protect from wind, and the base heater just decided the cold is too much for it and its only going to work part way.

i'll pay you to take this storm :) :lol:

[quote author=boogieman link=topic=17550.msg1123540#msg1123540 date=1229822000]
    yes! please take it! the winds are at least 60mph.... the temp is now 19. my work clothes are like wearing soggy paper bagsand don't protect from wind, and the base heater just decided the cold is too much for it and its only going to work part way.

i'll pay you to take this storm :) :lol:
    [/quote]

It sounds like you work in the bowels of hell! Although, at least it's hot in hell.

I will try and steal your weather with the power of my mind. 

Thread Information