Page 19 of 135 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: Vent Here , about anything

Re: Vent Here , about anything

[quote author=ChokingVictim link=topic=17550.msg1118846#msg1118846 date=1229471247]
    Abortion isn't a form of birth control and it's bullshit that people treat it as such.  Nuff said.

xox
    [/quote]

You are absolutely right it's not a form of birth control. Nobody should be having multiple abortions, as that would be an indication of using it as such.

But if someone want's/needs to have one because they slipped, I don't feel there is anything wrong with that decision. Adoption too.

[quote author=ChokingVictim link=topic=17550.msg1118846#msg1118846 date=1229471247]
    Abortion isn't a form of birth control and it's bullshit that people treat it as such.  Nuff said.

xox
    [/quote]

Yes you are right. However, I'll give these 2 kids the benefit of the doubt that it won't happen again.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

xox
    [/quote]

It will be soon.

[quote author=Chauncy link=topic=17550.msg1118841#msg1118841 date=1229471116]
    Did you read the circumstances? :lol:
    [/quote]

I read them, I was curious why you suggested an abortion right off the bat.  I honestly don't condemn people for having abortions or putting babies up for adoption but I think that other than the short peiod of time they have been together, to could make it and be okay.

I would honestly sit down with my OH and really process the situation before making any serious decisions.  Having babies in their situation doesnt necessarily mean its the end of the world.

I hope they make the best decision possible for them and their futures, whether they are together or independent of one another.

*******APPROACHING ABORTION DEBATE ALERT***********

********STEP AWAY FROM THE THREAD****************

[quote author=White trash bitchy blonde link=topic=17550.msg1118857#msg1118857 date=1229471592]
    I read them, I was curious why you suggested an abortion right off the bat.[/quote]

stick around.  you'll understand better once you've been around a little longer. :lol:
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

[quote author=Nomad link=topic=17550.msg1118850#msg1118850 date=1229471433]
    I was put up for adoption when I was born.

My mother had two children already, and her husband was stationed overseas in the military. &nbsp;Mom gor lonely, met a guy at home, and 9 months later I came into the world. &nbsp;She had wanted to get an abortion but her parents (my natural grandparents) talked her out of it so instead she put me up for adoption.

I was raised in a fantastic family, and couldn't have been happier growing up. &nbsp;So, yes, I'm an advocate of adoption. &nbsp;A strong advocate.

[/quote]

that actually helps, like we have only known about this for all of 2 days and everything is really over welming me but hearing that adoption does work really does help

thank u a ton

Fucking PennDot apparently sent my license in the mail on Dec. 3rd and it vanished, so I've been waiting two weeks for nothing.&nbsp; Their advice today was to renew my license, which expires in Jan., online so I don't have to pay the duplicate license fee for them losing it.&nbsp; So that doesn't sound half bad, but now it won't let me renew online.&nbsp; &nbsp;

im not religious or anything but abortion is something i never thought id even consider (i guess its different wen its happening to u) and to wat everyone was saying before with it not being a birth control, i totally agree... if we do go thru with it itll be the first and last one. but yesterday wen we had the first ultrasound and i say the little guy for the first time it just made this whole thing a hell of alot harder

[quote author=White trash bitchy blonde link=topic=17550.msg1118857#msg1118857 date=1229471592]
    I read them, I was curious why you suggested an abortion right off the bat. &nbsp;I honestly don't condemn people for having abortions or putting babies up for adoption but I think that other than the short peiod of time they have been together, to could make it and be okay.

I would honestly sit down with my OH and really process the situation before making any serious decisions. &nbsp;Having babies in their situation doesnt necessarily mean its the end of the world.

I hope they make the best decision possible for them and their futures, whether they are together or independent of one another.
    [/quote]

Depends on what they want for their futures correct.

I suggested abortion first because this guy obviously doesn't want a kid and it's not like we're 6 months in here. It's either keep it now or don't. All the adoption talk as you know is not a concrete decision. She may want the kid after 3 months. So it's either keep it, or have an abortion. I chose the abortion option based on his age, her age, financial situation, length of the relationship, their poor judgment, and uncertainty.

And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

Yeah, well after i thought about it, if I had to do things all over again, I wouldnt have had kids sooo early.

They drain your bank account, shit on furniture, shit comes out of their expensive DISPOSABLE diapers, stains your shirt cuz you were the one holding them against your chest, they barf all the fuckin time, not to mention your social life......fuck your social life cuz you wont have one, oh and lets not forget the awesome tits i had before i had my boys......Fuckin GONE! &nbsp;Each breast gets tucked into my pants now.

Bein a parent sucks.

i hate kids.

[quote author=Dark_hawkeye link=topic=17550.msg1118886#msg1118886 date=1229472667]
    im not religious or anything but abortion is something i never thought id even consider (i guess its different wen its happening to u) and to wat everyone was saying before with it not being a birth control, i totally agree... if we do go thru with it itll be the first and last one. but yesterday wen we had the first ultrasound and i say the little guy for the first time it just made this whole thing a hell of alot harder
    [/quote]

You've been dating 4 months....&nbsp; how far along is she?&nbsp; Did you &quot;see&quot; the fetus or it's heartbeat?
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

[quote author=nestlequikie link=topic=17550.msg1118895#msg1118895 date=1229473138]
    You've been dating 4 months....&nbsp; how far along is she?&nbsp; &nbsp;Did you &quot;see&quot; the fetus or it's heartbeat?
    [/quote]

she is 8 to 10 weeks along... and i saw the fetus and the doctor did mention the heartbeat aswell

[quote author=Dark_hawkeye link=topic=17550.msg1118902#msg1118902 date=1229473646]
    she is 8 to 10 weeks along... and i saw the fetus and the doctor did mention the heartbeat aswell
    [/quote]

I don't envy the decision process you and she will be going through.&nbsp;

Adoption is admirable - but as Chauncy mentioned, there is a very real possibility you or she could change your minds and keep the baby when it may not be in your best interest.

Do bear in mind, that babies are the beginning of a LIFETIME of responsibility.&nbsp; It also is EIGHTEEN years of a relationship with your baby's mother - whether or not you are still in a romance or relationship with her.&nbsp;

It's not a video game that you can push to the side when you are tired of it - it's not a pet that can be dropped off at the pound because it howls all night, either.&nbsp; Being a parent is incredibly stressful even in financially secure, long-term relationships.&nbsp; Should you choose to have and keep this baby, you are starting off on shaky footing due to the reasons you listed earlier.

Good luck.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

[quote author=nestlequikie link=topic=17550.msg1118922#msg1118922 date=1229474659]
    I don't envy the decision process you and she will be going through.&nbsp;

Adoption is admirable - but as Chauncy mentioned, there is a very real possibility you or she could change your minds and keep the baby when it may not be in your best interest.

Do bear in mind, that babies are the beginning of a LIFETIME of responsibility.&nbsp; It also is EIGHTEEN years of a relationship with your baby's mother - whether or not you are still in a romance or relationship with her.&nbsp;

It's not a video game that you can push to the side when you are tired of it - it's not a pet that can be dropped off at the pound because it howls all night, either.&nbsp; Being a parent is incredibly stressful even in financially secure, long-term relationships.&nbsp; Should you choose to have and keep this baby, you are starting off on shaky footing due to the reasons you listed earlier.

Good luck.
    [/quote]

thankyou for ur help.... thanks to everyone for all the advise

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

Abortion isn't a form of birth control and it's bullshit that people treat it as such. &nbsp;Nuff said.

xox
    [/quote]

It is a form of contraception. You just might not like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

:roll: not abortion talk again.... Don't make me post pictures of dead aborted babies :roll:
    Boringgggggggggggggggg.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=17550.msg1118991#msg1118991 date=1229477278]
    It is a form of contraception. You just might not like it.
    [/quote]

If you've been raped, then I support you having an abortion.

If you're getting an abortion just because you're not ready to take care of a child, then you're a fucking idiot.&nbsp; You shouldn't be having sex in the first place if you're not ready to deal with the consequences of pro-creation along the way, accidental or not.

xox
    Play em' off keyboard cat.

[quote author=ChokingVictim link=topic=17550.msg1119003#msg1119003 date=1229477751]

If you're getting an abortion just because you're not ready to take care of a child, then you're a fucking idiot.&nbsp; You shouldn't be having sex in the first place if you're not ready to deal with the consequences of pro-creation along the way, accidental or not.

xox
    [/quote]

Word.
    Boringgggggggggggggggg.

talk like this really makes me want to go out and have an abortion.

[quote author=Natasha_XO link=topic=17550.msg1119013#msg1119013 date=1229478037]
    talk like this really makes me want to go out and have an abortion.
    [/quote]

+1&nbsp; :lol: :lol: :lol:

I like your sense of humor.&nbsp; 8-)

[quote author=ChokingVictim link=topic=17550.msg1119003#msg1119003 date=1229477751]

xox
    [/quote]

As much as I don't want to get into an abortion debate I just have to say in your scenario the child is the one who pays the price for that, ends up neglected, abused and/or dead. I don't think forcing someone who isn't ready to be a parent into parenthood is a wise thing to do and the day will probably never come when people stop having sex before they are ready to be parents.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

xox
    [/quote]

I'm never going to be pregnant, so it makes no difference what I think.

I'm just informing you that an abortion is a form of contraception. Whether you like it or not.
    Some people don't like condoms, but they don't act like they have some type of moral high ground over those that do use them.

Indooroopilly, Queensland, Australia, Australia

[quote author=Dark_hawkeye link=topic=17550.msg1118141#msg1118141 date=1229431100]
    OMG i need to vent, i just recently found out my gf is pregnent but i dont know if we are ready or able to support a child... has anyone got advise? plzzzzzzz
    [/quote]

You already know how I feel. Scrapey scrapey.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap-n Meow
    TPT is more caramel. She's sweet and so smooth she'll slide a finger in your butthole.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=17550.msg1119058#msg1119058 date=1229480504]
    As much as I don't want to get into an abortion debate I just have to say in your scenario the child is the one who pays the price for that, ends up neglected, abused and/or dead. I don't think forcing someone who isn't ready to be a parent into parenthood is a wise thing to do and the day will probably never come when people stop having sex before they are ready to be parents.
    [/quote]

[quote author=trailerparktrash link=topic=17550.msg1119071#msg1119071 date=1229481094]
    You already know how I feel. Scrapey scrapey.
    [/quote]

I you....and this is one of the reasons why. :oops:

Thread Information