Page 15 of 135 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Vent Here , about anything

Re: Vent Here , about anything

[quote author=jayslilwoman link=topic=17550.msg1114156#msg1114156 date=1229064777]
    it may be none of my business cause im a noob but i just wanted to say these posts are heartbreaking..and i feel for anyone going through this pain.  
    [/quote]

It's a good post for a noob. No worries.

[quote author=ShortestStraw link=topic=17550.msg1113717#msg1113717 date=1229045236]
    Ok so I dont know how good you guys are at psychology and what not but get this...So I've been on and off for 4 years with my ex. Dont ask as to why I stuck around, I just did.

Heres his pattern...

Left me for some girl 6 months into the relationship..met her at a backyard gig, stuck with her 2 months until he started secretly sleeping with me again. Then left her and came back this way.

Fast forward 4 years...Left me again and the apartment we shared, for this new girl..stuck with her for 2 months, until he started sending texts and calling saying he loved me and blah blah blah...while still with her. Then he leaves her and makes up an excuse that she was too in love and obsessed blah blah blah..and comes back my way.

Like a dumbass...I hook up with him again, he flips out, confesses to cheating on me the whole 4 years we were ever together (no big surprise there) and goes baack to crazy, obsessed, in love girl he left me in the apt with...

Its call weird because exactly 3 weeks ago he was telling me that he thinks he will never get over me, and he loves me and wants to be with me forever and all that bullshit.

Can somebody explain this pattern to me? Should I consider the fact that he has issues? The guy suffers from anxiety, and depression...so ....im confused.

[/quote]

no, its you who has the issues.  thats simple, clear and easy to see with what you wrote.

[quote author=LetzRyde link=topic=17550.msg1114306#msg1114306 date=1229082236]
    no, its you who has the issues.  thats simple, clear and easy to see with what you wrote.
    [/quote]

she has issues but so does that dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

[quote author=brie star link=topic=17550.msg1114307#msg1114307 date=1229082279]
    she has issues but so does that dude.
    [/quote]

correct.  but he's not here, she is.  so i will point out to her, since she put it out here....that cleary the issue starts with her.  i dont buy, its his fault or hes the fucked up one etc.  sell that shit to someone else.

[quote author=LetzRyde link=topic=17550.msg1114308#msg1114308 date=1229082463]
    correct.  but he's not here, she is.  so i will point out to her, since she put it out here....that cleary the issue starts with her.  i dont buy, its his fault or hes the fucked up one etc.  sell that shit to someone else.
    [/quote]

I buy it cause I have a dude that comes back to me too and then leaves me again.
    so I like to think that he's fucked up and an asshole. :lol:
    well he only came back once so far, but I won't let it happen again.
    like the saying goes, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me!
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

[quote author=brie star link=topic=17550.msg1114314#msg1114314 date=1229083316]
    I buy it cause I have a dude that comes back to me too and then leaves me again.
    so I like to think that he's fucked up and an asshole. :lol:
    well he only came back once so far, but I won't let it happen again.
    like the saying goes, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me!

[/quote]

sorry.  sell that to the same person who bought the other bullshit!    i aint buying no bullshit, keep it real, come correct.  allow me to explain before you get pissed off! 

listen man.  you said you have a dude who comes back to you too, then leaves again.  and in the next breath, this has only happened once so far.  it dont add up brie! 

one time ok.  that doesnt mean that he shouldnt have another chance, IF...you feel its warranted...and IF you feel you want it.  IF not, then thats your call and decision, not his.  it all starts with YOU!    :kiss3:  you are the boss, you call the shots.  you are not coming to him, hes coming to you.  that places you on top!         

[quote author=LetzRyde link=topic=17550.msg1114320#msg1114320 date=1229083722]
    sorry.  sell that to the same person who bought the other bullshit!      i aint buying no bullshit, keep it real, come correct.  allow me to explain before you get pissed off! 

listen man.  you said you have a dude who comes back to you too, then leaves again.  and in the next breath, this has only happened once so far.  it dont add up brie!   

one time ok.  that doesnt mean that he shouldnt have another chance, IF...you feel its warranted...and IF you feel you want it.  IF not, then thats your call and decision, not his.  it all starts with YOU!    :kiss3:   you are the boss, you call the shots.  you are not coming to him, hes coming to you.  that places you on top!          

[/quote]

yeah but that gives him permission to leave whenever he wants if he knows I will be oh so waiting for his return. 
    fuck that! I'm not waiting and letting him have his cake and eat it too.
    If a guy wants to be with me, he will be with me, not be with me when he wants to be with me.

Good Morning Saleen 

Deuces I'm outta here!  :2wave:

[quote author=brie star link=topic=17550.msg1114321#msg1114321 date=1229083854]
    yeah but that gives him permission to leave whenever he wants if he knows I will be oh so waiting for his return. 
    fuck that! I'm not waiting and letting him have his cake and eat it too.
    If a guy wants to be with me, he will be with me, not be with me when he wants to be with me.

[/quote]

you lost me.  and i think, you lost the point i was tryn to make to you......let me go find it quick, the 'point' the one that you lost.......you need it!  :lol:   

school time for brie....imma school you yo! 

it all starts and ends with YOU!  get it?!?!?!?!?!?!

[quote author=LetzRyde link=topic=17550.msg1114328#msg1114328 date=1229084622]
    you lost me.  and i think, you lost the point i was tryn to make to you......let me go find it quick, the 'point' the one that you lost.......you need it!   :lol:   

school time for brie....imma school you yo!  

it all starts and ends with YOU!   get it?!?!?!?!?!?!

[/quote]

but that doesn't place me on top just because he's the one coming back to me.
    i am the one that keeps taking him back.
    i will be on top once I say NO WE ARE DONE
    yeah it's about ME, but I have to make good decisions.

[quote author=brie star link=topic=17550.msg1114331#msg1114331 date=1229084771]
    but that doesn't place me on top just because he's the one coming back to me.
    i am the one that keeps taking him back.
    i will be on top once I say NO WE ARE DONE
    yeah it's about ME, but I have to make good decisions.
    [/quote]

it does place you on top, you've been on top the whole time.  dont you see that! 

even if things were the opposite, and you were the one going back to him....even in that senario, you are on top.
    you probably think im fuckn crazy....and i am... :lol:    but this is how i think, and pretty much, how i handle my own shit.

never place yourself below.  never.  in any situation, always try to be the one on top...even if you feel you arent or shouldnt be.  its always better and easier and less stressful to be on top and progress downwards.....than it is to be on the bottom and have to go uphill!    i know some ppl will read this and say, WTF?  progress downwards???!!!????  :lol:    and some, will know exactly what da fuck im talkn bout! 

I don't see how that makes me on top. :lol:
    if I take him back then I'm the sucker, cause he'll do it again.
    but if I let him go, then he's the sucker... and I want him to be the sucker.

[quote author=LetzRyde link=topic=17550.msg1114336#msg1114336 date=1229085437]
    it does place you on top, you've been on top the whole time.  dont you see that! 

even if things were the opposite, and you were the one going back to him....even in that senario, you are on top.
    you probably think im fuckn crazy....and i am... :lol:    but this is how i think, and pretty much, how i handle my own shit.

never place yourself below.  never.  in any situation, always try to be the one on top...even if you feel you arent or shouldnt be.  its always better and easier and less stressful to be on top and progress downwards.....than it is to be on the bottom and have to go uphill!    i know some ppl will read this and say, WTF?  progress downwards???!!!????   :lol:    and some, will know exactly what da fuck im talkn bout!   
    [/quote]
    I think Im afraid that not only do I know what youre talking about - I agree! :lol:
    MEDIC!!!!
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

Indooroopilly, Queensland, Australia, Australia

I have no idea what Saleen is saying. :2huh: And I'm usually so good at deciphering his jibber jabber. :(
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap-n Meow
    TPT is more caramel. She's sweet and so smooth she'll slide a finger in your butthole.

I don't get it either. 
    I mean, I know I should always put myself on top... but people have a hard time doing that sometimes, especially when it comes to relationships.
    we should always try to, but like the saying goes "I am my own worst enemy."
    Are you saying I should put myself on top? ...so lost. :lol:

This is way too complicated for 6:51 AM.

Brie, tell this guy to take a hike and keep on going.

ShortestStraw, seriously, run don't walk away from this guy.

Saleen, good morning. Now stop it. You're making my head hurt.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=17550.msg1114350#msg1114350 date=1229086472]

[/quote]

oh no, me and this guy are no longer talking again...
    I tried calling him one day and he quit calling and texting or answering my calls.
    so I said fuck it.
    it kind of hurts though that after telling me how much he loved and missed me, he can just drop me again. and doesn't even tell me why. wtf
    ENOUGH ABOUT THIS SHIT.
    I can't wait to be in love with a good boy. 

[quote author=brie star link=topic=17550.msg1114352#msg1114352 date=1229086614]
    oh no, me and this guy are no longer talking again...
    I tried calling him one day and he quit calling and texting or answering my calls.
    so I said fuck it.
    it kind of hurts though that after telling me how much he loved and missed me, he can just drop me again. and doesn't even tell me why. wtf
    ENOUGH ABOUT THIS SHIT.
    I can't wait to be in love with a good boy. 
    [/quote]

He had his second chance. Don't give him any more. You deserve way better.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=cookiemonter link=topic=17550.msg1114341#msg1114341 date=1229085785]
    I think Im afraid that not only do I know what youre talking about - I agree! :lol:
    MEDIC!!!!
    [/quote]

my wife and i met on a bus in mid oct 2000.  we only met, no info was exchanged.  but we both knew (without having said so), we both knew there was interest.   a month later, i saw her again, and she invited me out for drinks after work with her and some of her friends.  this was not a date.  it was drinks after work.  that next week was thanksgiving and she invited me to her house for dinner.  i was sick and didnt go.  then she tried to get together with me for xmas, not a date...just to hang out.  i didnt go, reason...i was dealing with some of my own shit and couldnt go.  it was around new years when we were finally able to chill.  we had our first official date jan13th 2001.
    2 months after that i moved out of my apt and in with her.  in august of 2001, we both made a decision to have a baby.  in sept 2001, we fly to south beach miami for a vacation, AND...to make a baby.  we were due to return back to nyc on sept12th, but unfortunately....the world trade center attacks happened and we got stuck on miami for an additional 5 days.   guess what?  we succeeded in making that baby... our beautiful daughter was born 10 months later!!!      we married in june of 2002.

the point to this story?   during this time, from oct 2000, til the day we said " I do ".....neither one of us told each other 'you are my girl, and I am your man".  why?  bcz we knew...it didnt have to be said.  sure we talked, but that statement did not have to be said.  i didnt need to hear it, neither did she.

sounds to me, that maybe...just maybe this is what its like for you two.  and if so.....ride that shit.  ride it til the fuckn wheels fall off and its very possible that the two of you will be together for ever.  

[quote author=trailerparktrash link=topic=17550.msg1114343#msg1114343 date=1229086007]
    I have no idea what Saleen is saying. :2huh: And I'm usually so good at deciphering his jibber jabber. :(
    [/quote]

TPT...whats goodie homie!  havent seen you man!  i got questions, pm time!   

whats good rite now?  chololates?  pizza?  what?

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=17550.msg1114350#msg1114350 date=1229086472]

[/quote]

and Good Morning to you DS....

its friday and i feel funky fresh today!  got a new cut too!  so no, not today....i will not stop!    :lol:

Indooroopilly, Queensland, Australia, Australia

[quote author=LetzRyde link=topic=17550.msg1114364#msg1114364 date=1229087095]
    TPT...whats goodie homie!   havent seen you man!   i got questions, pm time!   

whats good rite now?  chololates?  pizza?  what?
    [/quote]

Caramel slice, caramel fudge and lamingtons tonight homeslice!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap-n Meow
    TPT is more caramel. She's sweet and so smooth she'll slide a finger in your butthole.

Arrggghhhhhhh

Someone has hijacked both my husband's PayPal and debit card.

Merry Freaking Christmas - $600.00 short.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  :x :x :x :x :x :x
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

[quote author=nestlequikie link=topic=17550.msg1114379#msg1114379 date=1229088256]
    Arrggghhhhhhh

Someone has hijacked both my husband's PayPal and debit card.

Merry Freaking Christmas - $600.00 short.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  :x :x :x :x :x :x
    [/quote]

WHAT ???? DO YOU WANT ME TO KILL EM?
    I am "me" and if you dont like it....FUCK OFF!!!

[quote author=tattoodee27 link=topic=17550.msg1114381#msg1114381 date=1229088356]
    WHAT ???? DO YOU WANT ME TO KILL EM?
    [/quote]

Yes, please. 
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Thread Information