Page 14 of 135 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Vent Here , about anything

Re: Vent Here , about anything

So I decided to do some online Christmas shopping at Toys R Us. I am not really all about going into debt and using credit cards though so I was going to use my child support debit card to get these heathens some Christmas crap. So I place my order and all that fun shit.. and it won't go through. and it won't go through. and it won't go through. But they debited the money from the card. So, I call toys r us because mother fuckers, give me back my 80 bucks. It won't let me complete my order. But it took my money. Fuck you. SO customer service sends me to sale... sales sends me back to cs. These fuckers are pissing me off. Oh apparently you cannot use child support cards, tax return cards, prepaid credit cards... yada yada yada blah blah blah. Some shit about high end escalade power wheels and identity theft blah blah blah, I ordered some wrestling figures and barbies bitch. We can transfer you to the local store and see if they have your items. Yeah fuck you. You just took my money and won't give me my fucking toys. Assholes. Like I want to give you another 80 fucking bucks. ANYWAY, whatever. Put a fucking disclaimer on your website assbags. And give me back my money. Oh we cannot do that. Call the debit card company. Oh they can't do it either. Tru has to. Oh wait, maybe it will be debited back to you in 3-5 days. If not call back... or call toys r us. OMG FUCK YOU. SO I called toys r us today. Now that I don't want them all to die. I am still really bitter. Those fuckers better send me some fucking gift cards for ruining my fucking day. Merry fucking christmas.

[quote author=beautiful.disaster link=topic=17550.msg1113274#msg1113274 date=1229012299]
    ...that keith sweat mcdonalds commercial makes me wanna ten times over.

...i'm gonna take up smoking so i can spend hours at work outside chit chatting like 75% of my office does EVERYgoddamnedDAY.

...why do banks charge you thirtyfuckingfive dollars for an overdraft fee?  it's obvious you don't have money, WHAT ARE THEY THINKING?  it's highway robbery and should be illegal; i'm dead serious.

...why does everyone have to be so judgey all the time?  it makes me sick.  you never know what kind of circumstances made a person a certain way.  EMPATHY, get some.

/venting

[/quote]

I thought that when I quit smoking. No smoking, no breaks. I work at home now, though, so I take breaks when I want.

My bank charges $5 for overdrafts. Another plus for small town life. Not that I'm ever overdrawn. 
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

right now, my husband is the most stupid, used and vulnerable person i know in this world  :2angry:
    I am "me" and if you dont like it....FUCK OFF!!!

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=17550.msg1113008#msg1113008 date=1228975238]
    You are such an old person.
    [/quote]

So you think this behaviour is acceptable? A parent drinking piss and smoking while holding their baby? Letting them run all over the road. Dudeeeeeeeee I am so glad you are not interested in having kids.
    Boringgggggggggggggggg.

Ok so I dont know how good you guys are at psychology and what not but get this...So I've been on and off for 4 years with my ex. Dont ask as to why I stuck around, I just did.

Heres his pattern...

Left me for some girl 6 months into the relationship..met her at a backyard gig, stuck with her 2 months until he started secretly sleeping with me again. Then left her and came back this way.

Fast forward 4 years...Left me again and the apartment we shared, for this new girl..stuck with her for 2 months, until he started sending texts and calling saying he loved me and blah blah blah...while still with her. Then he leaves her and makes up an excuse that she was too in love and obsessed blah blah blah..and comes back my way.

Like a dumbass...I hook up with him again, he flips out, confesses to cheating on me the whole 4 years we were ever together (no big surprise there) and goes baack to crazy, obsessed, in love girl he left me in the apt with...

Its call weird because exactly 3 weeks ago he was telling me that he thinks he will never get over me, and he loves me and wants to be with me forever and all that bullshit.

Can somebody explain this pattern to me? Should I consider the fact that he has issues? The guy suffers from anxiety, and depression...so ....im confused.
    Visit my site at: www.healthy-organic-life.com for the purest way to LIVE!

[quote author=ShortestStraw link=topic=17550.msg1113717#msg1113717 date=1229045236]
    im confused.

[/quote]Confused about slapping him silly before you kick him out of your life for good?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

[quote author=ShortestStraw link=topic=17550.msg1113717#msg1113717 date=1229045236]
    Ok so I dont know how good you guys are at psychology and what not but get this...So I've been on and off for 4 years with my ex. Dont ask as to why I stuck around, I just did.

Heres his pattern...

Left me for some girl 6 months into the relationship..met her at a backyard gig, stuck with her 2 months until he started secretly sleeping with me again. Then left her and came back this way.

Fast forward 4 years...Left me again and the apartment we shared, for this new girl..stuck with her for 2 months, until he started sending texts and calling saying he loved me and blah blah blah...while still with her. Then he leaves her and makes up an excuse that she was too in love and obsessed blah blah blah..and comes back my way.

Like a dumbass...I hook up with him again, he flips out, confesses to cheating on me the whole 4 years we were ever together (no big surprise there) and goes baack to crazy, obsessed, in love girl he left me in the apt with...

Its call weird because exactly 3 weeks ago he was telling me that he thinks he will never get over me, and he loves me and wants to be with me forever and all that bullshit.

Can somebody explain this pattern to me? Should I consider the fact that he has issues? The guy suffers from anxiety, and depression...so ....im confused.

[/quote]

I'm more concerned with your pattern of taking him back every time. 

Heres his pattern...

[/quote]

Once a cheater always a cheater.  I really don't believe that in ALL cases but he sure sounds like the type!  He cheated on you.  He cheated on her with you.
    Straw don't take this wrong but why after being cheated on and knowing how much it hurts would you do that to another woman??  I've never understood that.  We have to stick together when it comes to that shit.
    Sounds like he wants his cake and to eat it too.  Throw the cake out and go buy cookies!
    I have issues and I've never treated people that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    I mean I spent most V days drunk, but that's because I'm a lush, not bc I was bitter haha

[/quote]

I can only tell you what i know.  I know this is trouble.  I have been "trapped" in something similar for 7 years.  Trapped is in quotes because i could have left and i did not.  He continues to tell me that he loves me and i am the only one for him yet, his actions speak differently.
    So please want something better for yourself and move on.  Tell him that you have had enough of this pattern and pick yourself up and find something better.  These things dont get better and they dont change unless they want to. 
    Its seven years later and I am finally moving on and as much as it hurts, everyday I realize that the pain with him and his actions was worse than any pain without him - and then you heal.
    Think about yourself and not him anymore.  He is only thinking about himself and what he wants, not what he is doing to you. 

I have somebody he would have lots in common with.  They can be scum together. 
    I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.

There's too much blood in my caffeine system.

[quote author=Ren link=topic=17550.msg1113276#msg1113276 date=1229012613]
    Fucking centipede. In my room.  I've never seen one up close before and now I feel them squiggling all over my legs and arms.
    [/quote]

Those things are the worst bug ever....what was evolution thinking?  The legs are the worst.  I will smite anyone who posts a picture of a centipede on this site, ever.  I rarely smite, but will do it if someone does that shit  :lol:

Shit, I'm prolly just askin for it now.  I will jump out of my chair and hurt myself, so do it with caution.  :lol:

Okay, so maybe this isnt venting so much as it is being incredibly greedy but I'm still pissed about gas prices! 

So, at our highest we were paying 4.99/gal for regular unleaded.....Now, we are paying 1.74/gal.  Im extremely happy that it has went down but Gawd, I only want to pay .99/gal!  (And even then, I/m positive that I'll still use my Safeway club card to save an additional .03/gal......

Is anyone else thinking the same?  I still think we are getting jacked at the fuel pump!

[quote author=White trash bitchy blonde link=topic=17550.msg1113989#msg1113989 date=1229059023]
    Okay, so maybe this isnt venting so much as it is being incredibly greedy but I'm still pissed about gas prices!  

So, at our highest we were paying 4.99/gal for regular unleaded.....Now, we are paying 1.74/gal.  Im extremely happy that it has went down but Gawd, I only want to pay .99/gal!  (And even then, I/m positive that I'll still use my Safeway club card to save an additional .03/gal......

Is anyone else thinking the same?  I still think we are getting jacked at the fuel pump!
    [/quote]

$1.36 here and I am pretty fucking happy! 

I should learn from the previous gas prices but I think I'm buying a truck anyway.  It's only really 6mpg less than my car anyway.

From my Aunt re: My uncle.

I don't know if I'm doing this right. I'm afraid that if I let it out, it will never stop. I keep feeling it bubbling up, but refuse to let it out, swallowing hard each time.

I thought it would come this morning when I answered my first call of the day and it was the funeral home asking to meet with me this afternoon. I was sure it would come at the funeral home, so armed myself with a pocketful of tissues...which remain untouched. For sure I would lose it as I called old friends this evening to make sure that they knew...but nothing. I try not to actually think about it, instead choosing to do "normal" things like laundry and cleaning. The kids are watching a movie, but I just can't focus long enough. The shirt I started to iron this morning is still in the same position on the ironing board, barely started. Good thing the iron has an "auto off". The recycle bin I was going to wash sits in the kitchen half full of soapy water. The laundry remains in the washer and dryer.

The pain is almost unbearable, and the fear is so real. I know that I need to cry, and I need to cry hard. The problem is that I don't want to let go because my person...my love...my soul mate...my comforter...is no longer here to pick up the pieces. There are so many around that are so willing to help me, but the one person I need is gone forever. I'm still so tired...

--------------

What do I say? Nothing is ever going to be the same for her. I know her pain. No food will taste as good, no sunset as bright. You are never quite awake after this. You move in a haze, barely making it by. It is so hard for me knowing what she is going through, understanding it will never really get better. Just easier not to break down.

[quote author=HyperU2 link=topic=17550.msg1114048#msg1114048 date=1229060498]
    I should learn from the previous gas prices but I think I'm buying a truck anyway.   It's only really 6mpg less than my car anyway.
    [/quote]

My Chevy gets 3 mpg....

Terrible I know, but I love that damn truck.    Its. my. baby.  :lol:

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the fact that the prices came down, I just wish it were lower.  :lol:

[quote author=wheresthebeef link=topic=17550.msg1114060#msg1114060 date=1229060684]

I don't know if I'm doing this right. I'm afraid that if I let it out, it will never stop. I keep feeling it bubbling up, but refuse to let it out, swallowing hard each time.

I thought it would come this morning when I answered my first call of the day and it was the funeral home asking to meet with me this afternoon. I was sure it would come at the funeral home, so armed myself with a pocketful of tissues...which remain untouched. For sure I would lose it as I called old friends this evening to make sure that they knew...but nothing. I try not to actually think about it, instead choosing to do "normal" things like laundry and cleaning. The kids are watching a movie, but I just can't focus long enough. The shirt I started to iron this morning is still in the same position on the ironing board, barely started. Good thing the iron has an "auto off". The recycle bin I was going to wash sits in the kitchen half full of soapy water. The laundry remains in the washer and dryer.

The pain is almost unbearable, and the fear is so real. I know that I need to cry, and I need to cry hard. The problem is that I don't want to let go because my person...my love...my soul mate...my comforter...is no longer here to pick up the pieces. There are so many around that are so willing to help me, but the one person I need is gone forever. I'm still so tired...

--------------

What do I say? Nothing is ever going to be the same for her. I know her pain. No food will taste as good, no sunset as bright. You are never quite awake after this. You move in a haze, barely making it by. It is so hard for me knowing what she is going through, understanding it will never really get better. Just easier not to break down.
    [/quote]

I am crying for her right now. 
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

[quote author=wheresthebeef link=topic=17550.msg1114060#msg1114060 date=1229060684]

--------------

[/quote]

Sorry to hear about your uncle!    I pray that your aunt and yourself will be able to find some peace! 

Now, I feel like a GIANT douche for bitching about gas prices. 

[quote author=White trash bitchy blonde link=topic=17550.msg1114116#msg1114116 date=1229062414]
    Sorry to hear about your uncle!     I pray that your aunt and yourself will be able to find some peace! 

Now, I feel like a GIANT douche for bitching about gas prices.  
    [/quote]

But it's only 1.85 a gallon! :lol:

It's ok. I am just really worried about my aunt. I know how I let my life go after Dave died and I don't want her to experience that.

She is the one who took care of everything after my mom died and grandparents, but he was the one who held her up. I just hope she finds her own strength. She is one strong woman.

--------------

[/quote]

I bet she cries in the shower!
    I still do.

When my husband died...I felt so empty and hollow.
    I'm sure it is nothing compared to what your Aunt is feeling. I only had 10 years....they may have had lots more.
    You really do lose your best friend and confidant.  The one person you depend on and that you know will be there to talk to daily is gone.

Most people experience heart-breaking break ups...but when your significant other dies - it's a finality.
    You don't wonder what they are doing / eating / wearing...there is no room for thoughts like that.  You only know that you have memories and you will never get to make more.
    You want to hang onto the last thing with their smell ... that last picture together!

I just wanted to be left alone when everyone was checking on me....
    After awhile, people stopped checking...and that is when I needed them the most.

I don't know you personally or the situation ... so I have no definitive suggestions.
    Everyone is different...every situation is different.

She may need some initial time to let it sink in after the services....
    If she shows distance now - just be there for her later.

It's an adjustment.  A HUGE adjustment!!!

[quote author=wheresthebeef link=topic=17550.msg1114120#msg1114120 date=1229062683]

It's ok. I am just really worried about my aunt. I know how I let my life go after Dave died and I don't want her to experience that.

She is the one who took care of everything after my mom died and grandparents, but he was the one who held her up. I just hope she finds her own strength. She is one strong woman.
    [/quote]

Who is dave?

and geez you guys, I am about to be bawling like a baby here.
    I hate hearing about your other half dying. Worst thing ever. 
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

[quote author=wheresthebeef link=topic=17550.msg1114120#msg1114120 date=1229062683]

[/quote]

Aww, it's okay sweetness!  Things will be okay in time.  It's always the strong ones that hurt the hardest!  Some people deal with pain and grief in totally different ways.
    When my grandpa committed suicide, my grandma never once cried.  They were together for like 300 years so I expected to see a tear or two but never did. She actually chewed my ass at his service because I was crying.  Imagine that...a 17 yr old that was crying at a funeral.

I bet she's just sooo used to being with him that it just hasnt fully hit her yet.  My guess is that it will hit when she goes home and falls asleep wearing one of his tshirts or when she comes across a piece of his clothing in the laundry.  She'll make it through, just be there for her.  Hope you guys are all well.

[quote author=brie star link=topic=17550.msg1114137#msg1114137 date=1229063534]
    Who is dave?

and geez you guys, I am about to be bawling like a baby here.
    I hate hearing about your other half dying. Worst thing ever. 
    [/quote]
    Dave was my Bff forever. I can't explain right now. But I see him everyday at work :lol:

(There is a guy at work that could be his twin, seriously)

[/quote]

[quote author=Gr8Fantasies link=topic=17550.msg1114130#msg1114130 date=1229063216]

I still do.

I'm sure it is nothing compared to what your Aunt is feeling. I only had 10 years....they may have had lots more.
    You really do lose your best friend and confidant.  The one person you depend on and that you know will be there to talk to daily is gone.

Most people experience heart-breaking break ups...but when your significant other dies - it's a finality.
    You don't wonder what they are doing / eating / wearing...there is no room for thoughts like that.  You only know that you have memories and you will never get to make more.
    You want to hang onto the last thing with their smell ... that last picture together!

After awhile, people stopped checking...and that is when I needed them the most.

I don't know you personally or the situation ... so I have no definitive suggestions.

[/quote]

My heart is hurting.  I love you guise...
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

[quote author=Gr8Fantasies link=topic=17550.msg1114130#msg1114130 date=1229063216]

I still do.

[/quote]

it may be none of my business cause im a noob but i just wanted to say these posts are heartbreaking..and i feel for anyone going through this pain.  

Thread Information