Page 134 of 135 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 LastLast
Results 3,326 to 3,350 of 3352

Thread: Vent Here , about anything

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    RBW ~ thrilled the telehealth visit went well.

Nic ~ your hurricane is wreaking havoc on my family in Jacksonville/St. Augustine.

Sending good vibes to all in the path of the hurricane! We were supposed to have our first "real" snow of the year, called for up to 10-12 inches of snow. Hmm, we have Friday off, and if it hits Wen. night... maybe a long quiet weekend. Well, it started raining late Tuesday. Placed a nice base coat of rain, then sleet, and by yesterday morning the roads were TERRIBLE, but nothing they'd call of work or school for. Left work last night, and skated across the parking lot. Nearly froze chipping the car out of the ice. The trip home was twice as long and 4 times as nerve-wracking as usual. Left the sound on my phone on so the call closing the campus could come thru. No joy. Only got a skiff of snow on top of the ice. Roads are "okish" So here we are. MOOO. But at least we don't have to shovel.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post

Nic ~ your hurricane is wreaking havoc on my family in Jacksonville/St. Augustine.
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Sending good vibes to all in the path of the hurricane! We were supposed to have our first "real" snow of the year, called for up to 10-12 inches of snow. Hmm, we have Friday off, and if it hits Wen. night... maybe a long quiet weekend. Well, it started raining late Tuesday. Placed a nice base coat of rain, then sleet, and by yesterday morning the roads were TERRIBLE, but nothing they'd call of work or school for. Left work last night, and skated across the parking lot. Nearly froze chipping the car out of the ice. The trip home was twice as long and 4 times as nerve-wracking as usual. Left the sound on my phone on so the call closing the campus could come thru. No joy. Only got a skiff of snow on top of the ice. Roads are "okish" So here we are. MOOO. But at least we don't have to shovel.
    The hurricane is causing big damage on Volusia's coast due to the previous erosion from Ian. It is taking down houses and they are worried about the condos in that area. They also think some hotels are going to go. Hope your family is safe! We got the worst of it last night, and hopefully the rest of it should be moving out in the next 8 hours or so.

Puzz-Sorry you had to go into work. I do not miss dealing with snow and ice. Driving in that is so nerve-wracking!

Oops, my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

In all seriousness, I hope everyone stays safe there!

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Wow, snow???

Wow, snow???
    Well yeah. It's Fall after all! Some of the worst snow and cold we've ever seen has been in October and November, not as bad as March and April, but still.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    The hurricane is causing big damage on Volusia's coast due to the previous erosion from Ian. It is taking down houses and they are worried about the condos in that area. They also think some hotels are going to go. Hope your family is safe! We got the worst of it last night, and hopefully the rest of it should be moving out in the next 8 hours or so.

Puzz-Sorry you had to go into work. I do not miss dealing with snow and ice. Driving in that is so nerve-wracking!
    I'm secretly hoping I won't have to go to Gainesville, this Saturday, due to the hurricane.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

I'm secretly hoping I won't have to go to Gainesville, this Saturday, due to the hurricane.
    It looks like the weather will drastically improve by then. Go Gators!!!

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I'm super irritated and sad right now. It's been 14 years since I've been able to properly celebrate a Christmas and over 30 years since celebrating with my family all together. I was really getting in to the spirit of it and looking forward to celebrating with my Irish family for the first time. I've listened for years to the hubby talking about how they all get together and exchange gifts. He gave me the impression that they all gather on Christmas Eve with the immediate family to exchange those gifts. We finished our shopping and I made sure I had the night off and picked out an outfit and even picked out a gag gift for my Brother in Law to use the night of. I also picked up stuff to make "Sugar Cookie Martinis". My husband says, "So when are you making those?" I told him Christmas Eve when we all get together. He said, "That's not on Christmas Eve". I asked him when then and he said he doesn't know. Could be Thursday night, but probably Friday.

Well FANFUCKINGTASTIC. BECAUSE I'M WORKING THAT NIGHT. WTF.

I'm so upset now. I'm wrapping gifts for everyone and I won't even be there. I specifically asked for Christmas Eve off so I could celebrate with them and now I'll be working while they're opening gifts that I won't see them open.

I told him that I hope he and them all have fun because I won't be there. Honestly, I could have asked for the night off but it's too late now. How the fuck does he still not think of me and how I'm working.

Merry Fucking Christmas.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 12-20-2022 at 08:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I'm super irritated and sad right now. It's been 14 years since I've been able to properly celebrate a Christmas and over 30 years since celebrating with my family all together. I was really getting in to the spirit of it and looking forward to celebrating with my Irish family for the first time. I've listened for years to the hubby talking about how they all get together and exchange gifts. He gave me the impression that they all gather on Christmas Eve with the immediate family to exchange those gifts. We finished our shopping and I made sure I had the night off and picked out an outfit and even picked out a gag gift for my Brother in Law to use the night of. I also picked up stuff to make "Sugar Cookie Martinis". My husband says, "So when are you making those?" I told him Christmas Eve when we all get together. He said, "That's not on Christmas Eve". I asked him when then and he said he doesn't know. Could be Thursday night, but probably Friday.

I'm so upset now. I'm wrapping gifts for everyone and I won't even be there. I specifically asked for Christmas Eve off so I could celebrate with them and now I'll be working while they're opening gifts that I won't see them open.

I told him that I hope he and them all have fun because I won't be there. Honestly, I could have asked for the night off but it's too late now. How the fuck does he still not think of me and how I'm working.

Merry Fucking Christmas.
    I'm so sorry Boston. Since they don't seem to have properly decided when to do it, can you ask them to do it on Christmas Eve and explain the situation? After your blow-out Thanksgiving, I'm sure they could rearrange things a little to make sure you are included. I would just go around hubby if possible and talk to his mom or someone else.

I'm so sorry Boston. Since they don't seem to have properly decided when to do it, can you ask them to do it on Christmas Eve and explain the situation? After your blow-out Thanksgiving, I'm sure they could rearrange things a little to make sure you are included. I would just go around hubby if possible and talk to his mom or someone else.
    I'm just so irritated that nothing seems to be planned here so that people can be available. At the moment, I'm just going to cry and feel bad for myself. I feel like just not saying anything and just accepting that I'm being left out. The rest of his family doesn't know my schedule and I can't blame them, but his Mom knows that I'm working and worst of all, my own husband doesn't even think of the fact that I won't be there? He says, "Well, just come afterward". Sure. After running around cleaning and working at a gas station for 7 hours, I'll be able to have the energy to show up in dirty clothes to celebrate Christmas with your family. I work until 9pm.

At the moment, I'm just ready for them to all celebrate without me and I'll just celebrate on my own. I just had my hopes up so much that this really hurts and makes me feel invisible. Which hurts even more. I should know better than getting my hopes up for anything. Story of my life.

At least I have the office party tomorrow with the foster kids to look forward to. I'm going to try to focus on that instead of being forgotten.

Merry Fucking Christmas.
    Can you switch with someone who is supposed to work Christmas Eve? I am sure they will be happy to have that night off.

I'm just so irritated that nothing seems to be planned here so that people can be available. At the moment, I'm just going to cry and feel bad for myself. I feel like just not saying anything and just accepting that I'm being left out. The rest of his family doesn't know my schedule and I can't blame them, but his Mom knows that I'm working and worst of all, my own husband doesn't even think of the fact that I won't be there? He says, "Well, just come afterward". Sure. After running around cleaning and working at a gas station for 7 hours, I'll be able to have the energy to show up in dirty clothes to celebrate Christmas with your family. I work until 9pm.

At the moment, I'm just ready for them to all celebrate without me and I'll just celebrate on my own. I just had my hopes up so much that this really hurts and makes me feel invisible. Which hurts even more. I should know better than getting my hopes up for anything. Story of my life.

At least I have the office party tomorrow with the foster kids to look forward to. I'm going to try to focus on that instead of being forgotten.
    Im sorry Boston. I hate it when people dont have set dates for things. Im sorry your husband wasnt considerate of you and your feelings.

I dont think anyone is purposely leaving you out, I feel like this was more of a lack of communication between your husband and his family.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

My ex-boyfriend died the day after Christmas. He committed suicide by walking on train tracks and refusing to move.
    He was a well known businessman in the Southeast and it's strange to see all the comments pouring in on the facebook news articles.
    We dated for a year and then I found out the jack hole was still married. He was too consumed with his religion to live his life freely and authentically. I'm having a hard time processing it all and don't know how to feel.

Quote Originally Posted by TankHill View Post
    My ex-boyfriend died the day after Christmas. He committed suicide by walking on train tracks and refusing to move.
    He was a well known businessman in the Southeast and it's strange to see all the comments pouring in on the facebook news articles.
    We dated for a year and then I found out the jack hole was still married. He was too consumed with his religion to live his life freely and authentically. I'm having a hard time processing it all and don't know how to feel.
    Is your ex the guy you posted the thread about?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Wow, that's a lot to process for you. First of all, I'm sorry for your loss. Even if he was a jackhole, it's obvious you cared about him and you guys had a relationship for awhile. I am sure the finding out he was married thing was a blow in itself and now this. Do you have any idea why he committed suicide? :hugs: I'm so sorry you are having to go through this and deal with all the baggage from what he did in your relationship and with the suicide.

I didn't realize it was your Ex when you posted. I'm so sorry for the loss. That's a lot to process between what happened in your relationship and what is happening now. If you ever need to talk, we're here. It might not be a bad idea to seek out a professional to talk it out with. It's a lot

Sorry I didnt mean to sound insensitive with my last post. Im sure you are feeling a lot Even though he was married, you still had a relationship and were together for awhile. Im sorry for your loss.

Angiebla, I didn't think it sounded insensitive at all. I appreciate your kind words. And yes, that was the article I posted.

I know he was a good man with a lot of great qualities, but struggled so much with his sexuality. It saddens me that he hit rock bottom and felt there was no way out. He had talked about coming out for years and being true to himself, but couldn't do it, obviously.

And to raisedbywolves and Boston Babe 73, thank you both. I haven't been on here in probably a year, and was only on sporadically before, and you two have always been so kind and supportive. You're gems. Thank you.

Angiebla, I didn't think it sounded insensitive at all. I appreciate your kind words. And yes, that was the article I posted.

I know he was a good man with a lot of great qualities, but struggled so much with his sexuality. It saddens me that he hit rock bottom and felt there was no way out. He had talked about coming out for years and being true to himself, but couldn't do it, obviously.

And to raisedbywolves and Boston Babe 73, thank you both. I haven't been on here in probably a year, and was only on sporadically before, and you two have always been so kind and supportive. You're gems. Thank you.
    You're always welcome here. It doesn't matter how long you've been here or how active you've been. Once you're an MDSer, you're stuck with us

Okay, that sounded creepy but look where you are lol.

Given the added information about him and what he was going through with his sexuality, it really breaks my heart that he chose this way out. Time and again people who struggle with who they are because society tells them it's wrong get driven to those decisions and it's not right. I don't think he was a bad person for involving you in that journey and hurting you in the process because it's a difficult thing for some people to wrestle with. It's a shame that you were hurt in that process and I'm sure he regretted doing that to you. He must have really loved you to stay with you that long knowing the risks involved. It's just a shame that he couldn't reconcile who he was with who what others wanted him to be.

I have been worried about you! Several weeks ago I ran across a post where you mentioned medical issues and then I realized you hadn't been online in about a year so I was worried, that's when I sent you the rep that you probably saw when you recently logged on. We're a bunch of weirdos but we care about each other on MDS. As Boston said, once you're part of the family we will always be here for you!

Did you ever see anything like this coming with him? We all struggle with something, but it must be hard to struggle with your sexuality when you are a public figure and had previously made choices that society expected. I hope you can find the good in your relationship with him, and enjoy the memories, and come to terms with his final choices. As Boston mentioned, it might be good to talk to someone but also know that we are always here to chat and you can post anything you like!

Oh man, I am so sorry

An ex of mine died recently, and it hit me pretty hard even though we hadn't communicated for years. That was the only relationship I had that I felt like never really got "closure" and I always thought we would run into each other again. Once I found out he died it felt like I would never get the closure I was hoping for.

Was he still married when he died?
    Last edited by Nic B; 01-03-2023 at 05:17 AM.

I feel like a cloud is hanging over me today. I am afraid to touch anything-it all keeps fucking up. I have spent the morning problem solving; nothing huge but several little things that are irritating and time consuming. I just wanted to vent and now my head is hurting, so I am off to take some advil.

I feel like a cloud is hanging over me today. I am afraid to touch anything-it all keeps fucking up. I have spent the morning problem solving; nothing huge but several little things that are irritating and time consuming. I just wanted to vent and now my head is hurting, so I am off to take some advil.
    The day is far from over-so hopefully things look up for you!

Thread Information