Page 131 of 135 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,275 of 3352

Thread: Vent Here , about anything

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Decluttering and getting the house ready to move is stressful. I cant really get shit done when I have to wait for the contractor to do the drywall and im entertaining a kid all day.
    Ugh. I was wondering how things were going.

Decluttering and getting the house ready to move is stressful. I cant really get shit done when I have to wait for the contractor to do the drywall and im entertaining a kid all day.
    I hated when I last moved out of my house. I had so much crap and out of pure laziness because I didn't want to pack and move things, I threw a bunch of shit away.

Then when I moved into the house I am in now, I only unpacked as I needed things. You would be surprised all the boxes I still have stored in my garage with stuff in it, that I just never needed. And I have been in my house for 6 years now.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I hated when I last moved out of my house. I had so much crap and out of pure laziness because I didn't want to pack and move things, I threw a bunch of shit away.

Then when I moved into the house I am in now, I only unpacked as I needed things. You would be surprised all the boxes I still have stored in my garage with stuff in it, that I just never needed. And I have been in my house for 6 years now.
    Same here. I seriously have no idea why I have so much stuff.

Just keep thinking about how nice it will be in the new house!

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Same here. I seriously have no idea why I have so much stuff.
    The struggle is real! We just moved 3.5 years ago and I thought we got rid of a lot of stuff then, but we are doing a whole house cleanout right now and we have so much stuff. Ugh. Nic, I would say that anything you haven't needed in 6 years you would be safe to give to Goodwill, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Just keep thinking about how nice it will be in the new house!

The struggle is real! We just moved 3.5 years ago and I thought we got rid of a lot of stuff then, but we are doing a whole house cleanout right now and we have so much stuff. Ugh. Nic, I would say that anything you haven't needed in 6 years you would be safe to give to Goodwill, lol.
    I'm sure there is stuff, I honestly haven't opened them, they are packed in the rafters. I'm sure a lot is sentimental stuff that I don't want to get rid of, but also don't want taking up space in my closets.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

my garage looks like a hoarders garage, and it has to be cleared out

BWS its going....stressfully. I want this damn contractor to come already!

I cleaned out the closets and gave away 4 industrial bags of crap, baby toys, carseats, a highchair...I have another bag going.

I told my husband to deal with the basement clost, its his stuff. I started on the garage...its a process.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    It's amazing how much stuff you have when you have to pack it. I found that out recently. Our boxes still haven't arrived yet and we shipped them early July.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    It's amazing how much stuff you have when you have to pack it. I found that out recently. Our boxes still haven't arrived yet and we shipped them early July.
    Yikes ~ any idea when they will arrive?

my garage looks like a hoarders garage, and it has to be cleared out

BWS its going....stressfully. I want this damn contractor to come already!

I cleaned out the closets and gave away 4 industrial bags of crap, baby toys, carseats, a highchair...I have another bag going.

I told my husband to deal with the basement clost, its his stuff. I started on the garage...its a process.
    Girl ~ I hear you on the stress. Be sure to take care of you as best you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Yikes ~ any idea when they will arrive?
    They're currently in the British Isles and heading for Spain. I guess the ship stops there and doubles back to Limerick at some stage. I expected this. When the cargo ships were all backed up at the docks it was taking 6+ months for stuff to arrive here. We're getting off easy if it only takes 3 months. They say early September. I'm only hoping it's before Halloween since I have a few decorations in there.

I find myself getting rid of stuff because I dont want to pack it.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Does stress make you have more gray hair? Because mine are popping up everywhere.

They're currently in the British Isles and heading for Spain. I guess the ship stops there and doubles back to Limerick at some stage. I expected this. When the cargo ships were all backed up at the docks it was taking 6+ months for stuff to arrive here. We're getting off easy if it only takes 3 months. They say early September. I'm only hoping it's before Halloween since I have a few decorations in there.
    Good!! Hope it arrives in another week or two for you.

I am going to be the same way on our next, and final move.

Does stress make you have more gray hair? Because mine are popping up everywhere.
    Yep, that and tons of other things. That is why I said you need to take care of yourself. Stress can be super dangerous.

Hang in there. It'll be worth it

You will be even more happier when you also have less stuff to UNpack!

Cant wait until this is over.

I got called fat and ugly via text by this woman (witch) who hired me to pass out shots at a bar.
    Witch didn't mean to send it in the group text, I'm sure.
    Also, the woman she hired to work with me was a rude, bossy bitch.
    This woman (Bitch) kept trying to tell me what to do and not to do. I finally had enough and stopped talking to her. Soon as I could leave, I was gone.
    Unfortunately, I had to work with Bitch at another event, a few days later.
    This event was at a Walmart and we were having problems getting management to let us be there.
    My "manager" left to go to another Walmart to see if they'd let us set up there.
    Meanwhile, bossy bitch shows up late. I was nice enough to tell her the "manager" left and I walked off.
    She then has the nerve to call me. My phone automatically blocked her call. She then calls me from another number. I pick up, because I'm expecting a call from that area code. She starts apologizing so I stay on the line.
    But then, she tells me I shouldn't have sent pics or disturbed Witch during the bar event. Um... I sent Witch pics to make sure she liked them. Witch should also be available if we needed her, so I wasn't disturbing her.
    I hung up soon as Bitch started bitching at me.
    I hope I never have to work with her again.
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

I got called fat and ugly via text by this woman (witch) who hired me to pass out shots at a bar.
    Witch didn't mean to send it in the group text, I'm sure.
    Also, the woman she hired to work with me was a rude, bossy bitch.
    This woman (Bitch) kept trying to tell me what to do and not to do. I finally had enough and stopped talking to her. Soon as I could leave, I was gone.
    Unfortunately, I had to work with Bitch at another event, a few days later.
    This event was at a Walmart and we were having problems getting management to let us be there.
    My "manager" left to go to another Walmart to see if they'd let us set up there.
    Meanwhile, bossy bitch shows up late. I was nice enough to tell her the "manager" left and I walked off.
    She then has the nerve to call me. My phone automatically blocked her call. She then calls me from another number. I pick up, because I'm expecting a call from that area code. She starts apologizing so I stay on the line.
    But then, she tells me I shouldn't have sent pics or disturbed Witch during the bar event. Um... I sent Witch pics to make sure she liked them. Witch should also be available if we needed her, so I wasn't disturbing her.
    I hung up soon as Bitch started bitching at me.
    I hope I never have to work with her again.
    I am so sorry you had to deal with that. And you are not fat or ugly

Last night, while driving home, I get stuck in traffic. So, I decide to call my nephew and see how he?s doing. While I?m talking to him, a Tesla races up from behind, lane splits to the left and forces me over to the right. I?m now stuck at an angle that?s got me facing the shoulder of the road with the Tesla sitting right next to and we?re stopped at a traffic light. So, I excuse myself from my phone conversation and roll down my window to ?chat? with the Tesla driver. It?s some idiot, alpha-male with giant Andrew Cuomo nostrils. His window?s up. With a smile on my face, I loudly state, ?it?s not like I?m trying to get home too!? He glances over at me. I respond, ?Yeah, I?m talking to you.? He rolls his window down and replies, ?You piece of shit, redneck. Do you know who you?re talking to?? I respond with, ?An asshole in a Tesla?? I hear my nephew over the phone, ?Are you gonna get shot?? The guy in the Tesla again asks, ?Do you know who you?re talking to?? I honestly don?t; I pause to reflect. ?You?re Richard Simmons! Holy shit, I?m talking to Richard Simmons!? Over the phone, my nephew flatly states, ?You?re gonna get shot.? This just pumps me up more. So, I say to Mr Tesla, ? I?ve seen your ?Dancing with the Fatties? video. It?s so cool.? Over the phone, my nephew pleads with me to stop. Mr Tesla is now super pissed off. Again, he calls me a redneck, tells me my car is a piece of shit. He?s beside himself angry and I?m a little concerned he?s gonna flip out so I grab a big can of Cop Mace from a pocket in my door panel and keep it out if sight. I continue, ?That?s a great car. Did your husband buy it for you?? This guy?s pointing and screaming the same things at me, ?You?re a redneck. You?re car?s a piece of shit. Who you you think you are? Do you know who I am?? It?s all he has?. He?s screaming so loudly I can?t hear my nephew so I put my phone to my ear and hold my finger tip up to Mr Tesla like I?m talking on the phone. Again, my nephew says, ?Stop it.? I look over to Tesla Guy and and ask if I can take his picture because my friend on the phone doesn?t believe I?m talking to Richard Simmons. Tesla-man is beat red and still yelling and asking if I know who I?m talking to. I loudly say into the phone, ? I don?t know. I seemed to have pissed off Richard Simmons.? The light turns green and ?Andrew Tesla? sits there not moving. He?s so mad all his attention is focused on me. Again he berates me by calling me a redneck and telling me my car is a piece of shit. I agree with him and reply, ?You are absolutely right. But, we both know who the asshole is. (long pause) It?s Richard Simmons.? I point to the green light and he sees the cars in front of him are gone. He hits the accelerator. I redirect my ?piece of shit car? back onto the road and continue my conversation with my nephew like nothing happened. 1/4 mile down the road Alpha-Tesla guy hangs a hard, fast left turn on a red arrow without using his turn signal or hitting his brakes. I tell my nephew, ?Man, I really pissed off Richard Simmons.? My nephew responds, ?I?m surprised you didn?t get shot.?

End of story?

Man...I had no idea Richard Simmons was such a dirt bag.

I would also have been afraid to get shot but this exchange would have been hilarious to experience first hand. I love it <3 And now I am going to put some bright tights on and prancercize.

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    Man...I had no idea Richard Simmons was such a dirt bag.

I would also have been afraid to get shot but this exchange would have been hilarious to experience first hand. I love it <3 And now I am going to put some bright tights on and prancercize.
    I felt the opposite. No offense to DA, but it seems like an immature pissing contest between guys. I don't get the whole road rage confrontations, why would you let anyone possibly bother you that much?

I felt the opposite. No offense to DA, but it seems like an immature pissing contest between guys. I don't get the whole road rage confrontations, why would you let anyone possibly bother you that much?
    I would have cut him off so that he couldn't push in, people that do that are total assholes. It's not just guys.

Thread Information