Page 129 of 130 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,225 of 3232

Thread: Vent Here , about anything

  1. #3201
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    20,250
    Rep Power
    21474865
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post


    What did you bribe them with???
    My first born. Joke's on them. They'll be waiting a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  2. #3202
    Moderator puzzld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    20,643
    Rep Power
    21474871
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

  3. #3203
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    20,250
    Rep Power
    21474865
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Yep!
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  4. #3204
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    22,337
    Rep Power
    21474868
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    My first born. Joke's on them. They'll be waiting a while.
    oooooh, I didn't think of that. I would even be willing to give them my 2nd born.

  5. #3205
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    20,250
    Rep Power
    21474865
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    oooooh, I didn't think of that. I would even be willing to give them my 2nd born.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  6. #3206
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    22,337
    Rep Power
    21474868
    Got an email today that my passport has been approved. It's supposed to be mailed in 2-3 days....unless they experience delays it says. I'm not going to be holding my breath on those 2-3 days.

  7. #3207
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    20,250
    Rep Power
    21474865
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Got an email today that my passport has been approved. It's supposed to be mailed in 2-3 days....unless they experience delays it says. I'm not going to be holding my breath on those 2-3 days.
    Honestly, I wouldn't be suprised if it wasn't already in your mailbox right now. I'm happy that you at least have a bead on it though. Now you might only kill me a little bit
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  8. #3208
    Kool-Aid Drinker curiouscat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,072
    Rep Power
    21474846
    Two things.

    1. Someone was transporting bees and stopped at a gas station. Some of the bees escaped (dozens) and were left behind. People were trying to find a local beekeeper that could collect the bees. The stupid gas station owner decided to kill the bees, because he was afraid they'd sting customers. WTF?! I and many others were mad. This is partially why earth and our ecosystem sucks, because of uneducated assholes. Bees don't purposefully sting people unless they're fucked with.

    2. I got a text message asking me if I was interested in a local work opportunity. I was asked to send an email. I did, but I thought it was just out of formality. The texter sent me a text back and said she'd look over it. Ok... A few days go by. Finally, she messages me and tells me they can't provide mileage reimbursement. I told her that was fine. Heard nothing back. The day before the event, I texted to ask if the positions had been filled. Silence.
    I'm not going to eager beaver myself out again for this stupid company. Next time, they can send an email. Texting (to me) implies you want me to work the event. I had some other business text me asking me if I was available. That person automatically booked me after I said I was available. Don't text me and not book me. Stupid company!
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    "he had Skittles so he could have made drugs".
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Yo mama such a ho, that Foursquare has made her vag a place to "check in".

  9. #3209
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    22,337
    Rep Power
    21474868
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Two things.

    1. Someone was transporting bees and stopped at a gas station. Some of the bees escaped (dozens) and were left behind. People were trying to find a local beekeeper that could collect the bees. The stupid gas station owner decided to kill the bees, because he was afraid they'd sting customers. WTF?! I and many others were mad. This is partially why earth and our ecosystem sucks, because of uneducated assholes. Bees don't purposefully sting people unless they're fucked with.

    2. I got a text message asking me if I was interested in a local work opportunity. I was asked to send an email. I did, but I thought it was just out of formality. The texter sent me a text back and said she'd look over it. Ok... A few days go by. Finally, she messages me and tells me they can't provide mileage reimbursement. I told her that was fine. Heard nothing back. The day before the event, I texted to ask if the positions had been filled. Silence.
    I'm not going to eager beaver myself out again for this stupid company. Next time, they can send an email. Texting (to me) implies you want me to work the event. I had some other business text me asking me if I was available. That person automatically booked me after I said I was available. Don't text me and not book me. Stupid company!
    1. I wish these morons would leave bees alone. There are plenty of people who will come out, for no charge, and relocate the bees. And as you said, they're not going to just attack for no reason. Ugh.

    2. I'm sorry. People suck. If they send you another opportunity reply and say yes, and then change your mind at the last minute, lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Honestly, I wouldn't be suprised if it wasn't already in your mailbox right now. I'm happy that you at least have a bead on it though. Now you might only kill me a little bit
    You called them and convinced them to finish it so we could still be friends, didn't you? Thank you !

  10. #3210
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    22,337
    Rep Power
    21474868
    Not a vent, but since I started it here I will finish it in this thread...my passport finally arrived today! It took 3 and a half months from the day I mailed the first one that got lost in the mail. (there's the vent, lol)

  11. #3211
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    20,250
    Rep Power
    21474865
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Not a vent, but since I started it here I will finish it in this thread...my passport finally arrived today! It took 3 and a half months from the day I mailed the first one that got lost in the mail. (there's the vent, lol)
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  12. #3212
    Romulus Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    13,158
    Rep Power
    21474858
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Not a vent, but since I started it here I will finish it in this thread...my passport finally arrived today! It took 3 and a half months from the day I mailed the first one that got lost in the mail. (there's the vent, lol)
    Great news!

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  13. #3213
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    22,337
    Rep Power
    21474868
    I got a letter from the US State Department today. They sent me back the voided check that I sent in with the 1st passport renewal (and passport that I had to report stolen) back in June. So they did receive it. Not sure if the had it all this time, or if the post office had it and finally found it and forwarded it, but either way I am less than impressed.

  14. #3214
    Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    2,037
    Rep Power
    21474849
    Here's a vent, I found injectable ivermectin at my parent's house and they have no livestock.

    Honestly, I've given up and have just accepted they might die.


    I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

  15. #3215
    Romulus Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    13,158
    Rep Power
    21474858
    Quote Originally Posted by captainjillian View Post
    Here's a vent, I found injectable ivermectin at my parent's house and they have no livestock.

    Honestly, I've given up and have just accepted they might die.
    They are shooting that shit up? Yeah they may die.

    I knew they didnt really use it in small animal medicine, so I looked it up, and its used for livestock.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 10-28-2021 at 08:15 AM.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  16. #3216
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    22,337
    Rep Power
    21474868
    Quote Originally Posted by captainjillian View Post
    Here's a vent, I found injectable ivermectin at my parent's house and they have no livestock.

    Honestly, I've given up and have just accepted they might die.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    They are shooting that shit up? Yeah they may die.

    I knew they didnt really use it in small animal medicine, so I looked it up, and its used for livestock.
    Back in the day out on Texas our vet was the typical farmer type vet. When you went to the vet there might be a bull or a horse there to be seen, as well as the usual dogs and cats. That is the only time I have ever seen injectable ivermectin. They had it in a little refrigerator in the lobby but it was for the large livestock. Ivermectin is in the heartworm preventatives that you give your dog every month, but in really small doses...that's not what the RWNJ's want. They want the super strong, knock worms out of a 2200lb bull, type of stuff.

    Jillian, I'm sorry you're having to deal with this. This is just one of the reasons I had to cut my whole family in TX off. They are crazy with all of this stuff.

  17. #3217
    Romulus Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    13,158
    Rep Power
    21474858
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Back in the day out on Texas our vet was the typical farmer type vet. When you went to the vet there might be a bull or a horse there to be seen, as well as the usual dogs and cats. That is the only time I have ever seen injectable ivermectin. They had it in a little refrigerator in the lobby but it was for the large livestock. Ivermectin is in the heartworm preventatives that you give your dog every month, but in really small doses...that's not what the RWNJ's want. They want the super strong, knock worms out of a 2200lb bull, type of stuff.

    Jillian, I'm sorry you're having to deal with this. This is just one of the reasons I had to cut my whole family in TX off. They are crazy with all of this stuff.
    I dont know why they dont get COVID is a virus and not a parasite!

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  18. #3218
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    20,250
    Rep Power
    21474865
    I'm going to try my best not to go COMPLETELY over the deep end here, but you all know me.

    We have a couple of clients that are near and DEAR to our hearts (the dogs, not the humans). We have been in their lives for about eight years now and we have a really close relationship with them (the dogs, not the humans). They're both Havanese or at least mixed. Cuji and Daisy. Both are amazing, but Cuji has been a particular favorite of mine forever. We just have always had this unexplainable bond. We "get" each other.

    Anyway, in the past year or more he's developed diabetes and I've held his human's hands through the process of insulin and what to expect because he's no spring chicken. In addition to our eight years with him, he was already at least six years old when we started with him.

    Anyway, he's now blind and on the insulin which we can give while the owners are away. They had us take care of him religiously when they went away and then started looking for cheaper ways after I think they got sticker shock with going away for over a week at a time (we normally just walk them twice per week. Going away for over a week needing 3xs per day costs much more). So they boarded them once and both ended up with kennel cough which cost them over a thousand at the vet. Then they went with randos who would stay with them for next to nothing, yet couldn't give the shots so still paid for us to come and give them only for us to show up and them having us locked out or sleep in or.....*insert, you get what you pay for here*.

    Anyway, in the past month we have showed up twice out of our normal days with either no key or no dogs or no leashes three times and they've been especially flaky. Trying to save money.

    Mind you, these people live in an affluent area and are completely remodeling their home. Have spent THOUSANDS (probably in the tens of) with vet visits etc and refuse to use us, PEOPLE THAT KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING AND ACTUALLY GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT THE DOGS.

    I texted today with the latest invoice (which they haven't paid in a month) and they came back with, " Tragically, Cuji fell in to the pool and we had to give him CPR. He's hospitalized right now and we're hoping for the best ".

    They don't own a pool. I'm thinking that they left the dogs with someone THAT IS STUPID ENOUGH TO LEAVE A FUCKING BLIND, ELDERLY DOG UNATTENDED BY A FUCKING POOL!!!!

    I'm literally in tears right now. The last time I walked him last week, I knew that he was done. I left enough time to cuddle him because I had that feeling and he crawled up my chest to my face and gave me kisses as if to thank me for loving him all of these years. I told my husband that he wasn't good and that I knew deep down that this was the last time I'd see him and that he knew it was the last time I'd see him and even Daisy who hounds for attention let him have this time with me because SHE knew it was the last time and I cried half the day.

    Even after all of that? I never once imagined that SOME STUPID FUCK WOULD LEAVE A BLIND DOG UNATTENDED BY A FUCKING POOL!!!!! He didn't deserve for his last moments to be terror.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 12-12-2021 at 08:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  19. #3219
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    20,250
    Rep Power
    21474865
    I fucking hate people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  20. #3220
    Moderator puzzld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    20,643
    Rep Power
    21474871
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I fucking hate people.

    I hate people too!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

  21. #3221
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    10,867
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I'm going to try my best not to go COMPLETELY over the deep end here, but you all know me.

    We have a couple of clients that are near and DEAR to our hearts (the dogs, not the humans). We have been in their lives for about eight years now and we have a really close relationship with them (the dogs, not the humans). They're both Havanese or at least mixed. Cuji and Daisy. Both are amazing, but Cuji has been a particular favorite of mine forever. We just have always had this unexplainable bond. We "get" each other.

    Anyway, in the past year or more he's developed diabetes and I've held his human's hands through the process of insulin and what to expect because he's no spring chicken. In addition to our eight years with him, he was already at least six years old when we started with him.

    Anyway, he's now blind and on the insulin which we can give while the owners are away. They had us take care of him religiously when they went away and then started looking for cheaper ways after I think they got sticker shock with going away for over a week at a time (we normally just walk them twice per week. Going away for over a week needing 3xs per day costs much more). So they boarded them once and both ended up with kennel cough which cost them over a thousand at the vet. Then they went with randos who would stay with them for next to nothing, yet couldn't give the shots so still paid for us to come and give them only for us to show up and them having us locked out or sleep in or.....*insert, you get what you pay for here*.

    Anyway, in the past month we have showed up twice out of our normal days with either no key or no dogs or no leashes three times and they've been especially flaky. Trying to save money.

    Mind you, these people live in an affluent area and are completely remodeling their home. Have spent THOUSANDS (probably in the tens of) with vet visits etc and refuse to use us, PEOPLE THAT KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING AND ACTUALLY GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT THE DOGS.

    I texted today with the latest invoice (which they haven't paid in a month) and they came back with, " Tragically, Cuji fell in to the pool and we had to give him CPR. He's hospitalized right now and we're hoping for the best ".

    They don't own a pool. I'm thinking that they left the dogs with someone THAT IS STUPID ENOUGH TO LEAVE A FUCKING BLIND, ELDERLY DOG UNATTENDED BY A FUCKING POOL!!!!

    I'm literally in tears right now. The last time I walked him last week, I knew that he was done. I left enough time to cuddle him because I had that feeling and he crawled up my chest to my face and gave me kisses as if to thank me for loving him all of these years. I told my husband that he wasn't good and that I knew deep down that this was the last time I'd see him and that he knew it was the last time I'd see him and even Daisy who hounds for attention let him have this time with me because SHE knew it was the last time and I cried half the day.

    Even after all of that? I never once imagined that SOME STUPID FUCK WOULD LEAVE A BLIND DOG UNATTENDED BY A FUCKING POOL!!!!! He didn't deserve for his last moments to be terror.
    Ugh, that is awful and so sad!


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

  22. #3222
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    22,337
    Rep Power
    21474868
    Boston, people are assholes. I'm so sorry.

  23. #3223
    Kool-Aid Drinker curiouscat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,072
    Rep Power
    21474846
    Boston, I'm so sorry for the heartbreak you're experiencing. I wished I could tie weights to all the stupid owners and throw them in a pool for you. Animals deserve better than most of us humans.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    "he had Skittles so he could have made drugs".
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Yo mama such a ho, that Foursquare has made her vag a place to "check in".

  24. #3224
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    20,250
    Rep Power
    21474865
    I checked in with him and he's alive. I guess they have determined that he's doing okay neurologically and was eating last night. This dog is unbelievable. I honestly thought he would be gone. He doesn't weigh more than 7lbs right now and already seemed to be ready to leave us. But I guess he wasn't ready yet afterall.

    I just wish he had better owners. They're the absolute worst and I'm tired of bad owners with amazing dogs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  25. #3225
    Senior Member jennafyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Canada eh?
    Posts
    813
    Rep Power
    21474844
    Maybe he was trying to teach them a valuable lesson? And of course wanted the extra cuddles :)

    Years ago I worked at a group home with autistic adults. I briefly subbed in for another organization that was short on staff. In this home, there was a resident who was elderly, immobile, blind and hearing impaired. Her file warned that she could be violent and would often bite staff during meal times. Well it didn't take me long to figure out why: while feeding her, the staff would talk to each other, telling stories and never pay attention to what they were doing. She would be waiting for a spoonful and searching with her mouth to no avail. Often times staff would not even be looking and food would get all over her face. So...she bit them. Fucking right I would too. I just hated that her file made her sound violent but it was the stupid staff that created the situation. She never bit me :) I had conversations with her every shift even though she couldn't hear me or respond.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •