Page 128 of 129 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 LastLast
Results 3,176 to 3,200 of 3217

Thread: Vent Here , about anything

  1. #3176
    Moderator puzzld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    20,556
    Rep Power
    21474871
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I wear shorts all the time if I am not doing something business related, but otherwise it's pants for me. I'm not a dressy type of girl. But I do shave my legs every.single.day. I can't stand the way my legs feel if I don't shave them.

    Puzz, did you check the laundry hampers and see if someone put them back in there? Maybe they fell on the ground or got something spilled on them and just went back into the laundry cycle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't legs every day and still wear shorts because I honestly don't care what others think. Nobody gets close enough to me to see it anyway. The dogs don't mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    The only thing I have to shave every day is my underarms. If I don't they feel prickly and I hate that feeling. My legs are different - the older I get the less hair I have on them, and it doesn't get prickly so it doesn't bother me.
    I used to shave and wear nylons if I was going to wear anything that looked like a dress/skirt/skorts. But first I gave up the nylons, then after I went on the cancer meds most of my body hair disappeared (just lost some of my head hair) so for a while there my legs and pits were clean as an 8 year old... and I didn't need to shave. Now, ten years later the hair is back and I just don't care.... It's not nearly as heavy as it once was and who cares? I go bare-legged and fuzzy
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

  2. #3177
    Romulus Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    12,905
    Rep Power
    21474857
    I only wear capris...i havent worn shorts in several years...I shave about every 2 days.

    I have had a pair of underwear or a bra go missing but not 18 skorts! Thats ridiculous! I would be pissed.

  3. #3178
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Chesapeake Beach, Md
    Posts
    281
    Rep Power
    13933145
    BITD I dated someone from Ireland - "Black Irish" a mix of Spanish and Irish, pail skin and jet black hair and blue eyes. She didn't shave her pits or legs. I thought it was pretty hot because it was different and she didn't give a shit what people thought. She had a thick mop of jet black hair that I could get lost in. When we got drunk I could barely understand a thing she said because of her accent. I think she was the only woman I ever loved...

    So, hairy pits and legs isn't a deal breaker for me. :D

  4. #3179
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    21,738
    Rep Power
    21474866
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilzAdvocate View Post
    BITD I dated someone from Ireland - "Black Irish" a mix of Spanish and Irish, pail skin and jet black hair and blue eyes. She didn't shave her pits or legs. I thought it was pretty hot because it was different and she didn't give a shit what people thought. She had a thick mop of jet black hair that I could get lost in. When we got drunk I could barely understand a thing she said because of her accent. I think she was the only woman I ever loved...

    So, hairy pits and legs isn't a deal breaker for me. :D
    Have you tried to look her up and rekindle the fire?

  5. #3180
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Chesapeake Beach, Md
    Posts
    281
    Rep Power
    13933145
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Have you tried to look her up and rekindle the fire?
    Nope. She was raised Catholic and her parents still lived in Ireland and her dad was somehow involved with "the Troubles." I was raised Protestant so there was too much drama. Her dad refused to meet me when he was visiting. She was also in medical school to become a doctor and was way out of my league. I knew that, she knew that... but the sex was great. Her name is also too generic for me to look up online. It's best that she lives in my memory. You can't go home...

  6. #3181
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    19,919
    Rep Power
    21474864
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilzAdvocate View Post
    Nope. She was raised Catholic and her parents still lived in Ireland and her dad was somehow involved with "the Troubles." I was raised Protestant so there was too much drama. Her dad refused to meet me when he was visiting. She was also in medical school to become a doctor and was way out of my league. I knew that, she knew that... but the sex was great. Her name is also too generic for me to look up online. It's best that she lives in my memory. You can't go home...
    My Husband is from Ireland and he has family that were involved in "The Troubles". I was raised Protestant and they accepted me because I'm American. They even all came from Ireland to attend a wedding we had in my Protestant Church, maybe 30 of them. The religious differences over there are mainly because it's an indicator of what political side you're on. Not because of the religion itself. Think of it in terms of here. If you're wearing a red cap that says "MAGA" then they know you're an asshole. I have nothing against red baseball caps, it's just an indicator. If you aren't from there, they generally don't care and even so there's Protestant churches all over Ireland so....

    Maybe they just didn't like you
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  7. #3182
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Chesapeake Beach, Md
    Posts
    281
    Rep Power
    13933145
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Maybe they just didn't like you
    That's always a possibility. I've had my share of haters. I was VERY "punk" and anti establishment and she was prim and proper / upper class. I drove a jacked up Suzuki Samurai; she drove a BMW 325i. I lived in a basement apartment; her parents bought her a condo. Such is life...

  8. #3183
    Kool-Aid Drinker curiouscat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,028
    Rep Power
    21474846
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilzAdvocate View Post
    That's always a possibility. I've had my share of haters. I was VERY "punk" and anti establishment and she was prim and proper / upper class. I drove a jacked up Suzuki Samurai; she drove a BMW 325i. I lived in a basement apartment; her parents bought her a condo. Such is life...
    He was a skater boy, she said, "See you later, boy."
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    "he had Skittles so he could have made drugs".
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Yo mama such a ho, that Foursquare has made her vag a place to "check in".

  9. #3184
    Kool-Aid Drinker curiouscat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,028
    Rep Power
    21474846
    My husband was told that one of his former co-workers from UPS died from covid.
    My husband told me about how much he liked this guy and how sad he was.
    *plot twist*
    His former co-worker isn't dead. He's in critical condition, but not dead.
    A pos manager from UPS told everyone this guy died.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    "he had Skittles so he could have made drugs".
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Yo mama such a ho, that Foursquare has made her vag a place to "check in".

  10. #3185
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    19,919
    Rep Power
    21474864
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    My husband was told that one of his former co-workers from UPS died from covid.
    My husband told me about how much he liked this guy and how sad he was.
    *plot twist*
    His former co-worker isn't dead. He's in critical condition, but not dead.
    A pos manager from UPS told everyone this guy died.
    Well, if he wasn't vaccinated and is in the ICU that means things aren't looking good. That manager is going to feel like a POS if he does die now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  11. #3186
    Romulus Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    12,905
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    My husband was told that one of his former co-workers from UPS died from covid.
    My husband told me about how much he liked this guy and how sad he was.
    *plot twist*
    His former co-worker isn't dead. He's in critical condition, but not dead.
    A pos manager from UPS told everyone this guy died.
    I hope he pulls through.

    Before the vaccine was even available, and the virus first emerged, my cousin's wive's dad who has asthma got Covid and was in the hospital, on a vent, for 40 days. He is a long hauler and had to retire, but he survived.

    I also know of an obese guy who was on a vent for a month that lived. So its possible.

    ETA: They both were exposed to the first wave Covid. This Delta wave is way more lethal.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 08-23-2021 at 08:30 AM.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  12. #3187
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    21,738
    Rep Power
    21474866
    So Puzz, did the missing skorts turn up?

  13. #3188
    Moderator puzzld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    20,556
    Rep Power
    21474871
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    So Puzz, did the missing skorts turn up?
    Most of them. You were right they were back in the hamper. Don't quite know who had a brain fart, but it doesn't really matter. There still seem to be a couple missing, but I'll bet if/when I search Mom's closet and dresser they'll turn up.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

  14. #3189
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    21,738
    Rep Power
    21474866
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Most of them. You were right they were back in the hamper. Don't quite know who had a brain fart, but it doesn't really matter. There still seem to be a couple missing, but I'll bet if/when I search Mom's closet and dresser they'll turn up.
    At least they turned up and you didn't have to go buy a complete new wardrobe.

  15. #3190
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    21,738
    Rep Power
    21474866
    So two months later my passport is still "processing" and they say that I can't expect any status change for at least another 4 weeks.

  16. #3191
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    10,581
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    So two months later my passport is still "processing" and they say that I can't expect any status change for at least another 4 weeks.
    How frustrating! I don't have a passport so I have no experience in that area, but does that kind of thing happen some times or is this because of covid?


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

  17. #3192
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    21,738
    Rep Power
    21474866
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    How frustrating! I don't have a passport so I have no experience in that area, but does that kind of thing happen some times or is this because of covid?
    It's because of covid. They are short staffed and for awhile weren't processing them really at all. I've mailed off a passport renewal application and had the passport back in 2 weeks before, without expediting. I have been working on this since early June.

  18. #3193
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    10,581
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    It's because of covid. They are short staffed and for awhile weren't processing them really at all. I've mailed off a passport renewal application and had the passport back in 2 weeks before, without expediting. I have been working on this since early June.
    Man that sucks, I'm sorry.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

  19. #3194
    Romulus Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    12,905
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    So two months later my passport is still "processing" and they say that I can't expect any status change for at least another 4 weeks.
    Fuck.that.shit.

    Thats ridiculous!

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  20. #3195
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    21,738
    Rep Power
    21474866
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Fuck.that.shit.

    Thats ridiculous!
    Luckily I postponed my trip so I am not on the clock with it, but it's still annoying.

  21. #3196
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    19,919
    Rep Power
    21474864
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    It's because of covid. They are short staffed and for awhile weren't processing them really at all. I've mailed off a passport renewal application and had the passport back in 2 weeks before, without expediting. I have been working on this since early June.
    Yeah, I went a couple of weeks ago to renew mine and WITH expediting they claim 12 weeks. Without it 16 weeks. They sure didn't wait to cash the check though. I'm expecting it maybe by Christmas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  22. #3197
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    21,738
    Rep Power
    21474866
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Yeah, I went a couple of weeks ago to renew mine and WITH expediting they claim 12 weeks. Without it 16 weeks. They sure didn't wait to cash the check though. I'm expecting it maybe by Christmas.
    Glad you got started on it....I am hoping they ramp things up as more of their employees come back to the office. I read that due to the sensitive nature of the documents they can't let their 'work from home' employees process passports.

  23. #3198
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    19,919
    Rep Power
    21474864
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Glad you got started on it....I am hoping they ramp things up as more of their employees come back to the office. I read that due to the sensitive nature of the documents they can't let their 'work from home' employees process passports.
    Well, that makes sense. They could do some serious damage with that info if not monitored properly. I don't need it right away so I'm not too worried about it. I thankfully didn't have to send in my original paperwork that proves I'm naturalized so I'm not as full of anxiety about it as I was before. I got to file in person at a local library and they even do the photos so it was super simple and convenient.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  24. #3199
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    19,919
    Rep Power
    21474864
    RBW is gonna be pissed.

    My passport arrived today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  25. #3200
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    21,738
    Rep Power
    21474866
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    RBW is gonna be pissed.

    My passport arrived today.


    What did you bribe them with???

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •